Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Websites you frequent the most
Tumblr, Netflix, Facebook and Youtube.
Tumblr, Netflix, Facebook and Youtube.
1468711001v3.png
facebook, flightrising, wajas, and youtubeee
facebook, flightrising, wajas, and youtubeee
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Neopets and tumblr!
Neopets and tumblr!
Aside from FR, I frequest, Tumblr, Facebook, and deviantArt
Aside from FR, I frequest, Tumblr, Facebook, and deviantArt
Click Please >9c3Wt.gifus76f.gif
a18Ly.gifyYxNf.gif
Aside from this site: Tumblr, Youtube, Subeta, Neopets, Pandora radio (when I'm drawing) and various Wikis. I guess Nintendo Miiverse counts too, even if I'm accessing it from my 3DS most of the time.

I also like checking Pixiv from time to time too (and I upload a drawing or two on there every once in a while), but overall most of my time is used on Tumblr since it serves as my main source of entertainment, inspiration, and hosts my main art gallery.
Aside from this site: Tumblr, Youtube, Subeta, Neopets, Pandora radio (when I'm drawing) and various Wikis. I guess Nintendo Miiverse counts too, even if I'm accessing it from my 3DS most of the time.

I also like checking Pixiv from time to time too (and I upload a drawing or two on there every once in a while), but overall most of my time is used on Tumblr since it serves as my main source of entertainment, inspiration, and hosts my main art gallery.
Aside from FR, I go onto Youtube and deviantArt the most.
Aside from FR, I go onto Youtube and deviantArt the most.
I tend to frequent Tumblr, Youtube and the Something Awful forums (the pet/animal and game forums, anyway). Occasionally I go to the Diablo 3 forums to see if anything interesting is happening there (protip: not much, but ymmv)
I tend to frequent Tumblr, Youtube and the Something Awful forums (the pet/animal and game forums, anyway). Occasionally I go to the Diablo 3 forums to see if anything interesting is happening there (protip: not much, but ymmv)
r/crappyoffbrands,r/animemes,youtube,discord
r/crappyoffbrands,r/animemes,youtube,discord
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch, Youtube. I need to diversify more...
Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch, Youtube. I need to diversify more...
2i1fr40.jpg
Tumblr lol and youtube for music
Tumblr lol and youtube for music
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png