Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Websites you frequent the most
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
4chan (/fa), here, tumblr, reddit
4chan (/fa), here, tumblr, reddit
DeviantART and Storm-artists are the only other sites I tend to use apart from FR
DeviantART and Storm-artists are the only other sites I tend to use apart from FR
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Gaiaonline and Facebook, though FR has mostly taken over my Gaia time since inflation has gotten WAYYYY out of Control...and Facebook I only check to see if someone is trying to get my attention, in all honesty though, I fawking HATE Facebook...I only have it because I do modelling..@_@

Oh and Can't forget Youtube, but I think just about everyone frequents that place for one reason or another, for me right now, I'm just waiting for Pewdie to finish Corpse party, I'm getting impatient; I know other people have already finished it, but I like his playthrough the best..X3
Gaiaonline and Facebook, though FR has mostly taken over my Gaia time since inflation has gotten WAYYYY out of Control...and Facebook I only check to see if someone is trying to get my attention, in all honesty though, I fawking HATE Facebook...I only have it because I do modelling..@_@

Oh and Can't forget Youtube, but I think just about everyone frequents that place for one reason or another, for me right now, I'm just waiting for Pewdie to finish Corpse party, I'm getting impatient; I know other people have already finished it, but I like his playthrough the best..X3
FR, Neopets, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr
FR, Neopets, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr
8G9Vnvx.gif
Youtube, crunchyroll/dramafever, FR, FB & Tumblr
Youtube, crunchyroll/dramafever, FR, FB & Tumblr
PoMXwvX.png
youtube and pokemonshowdown, mostly.
youtube and pokemonshowdown, mostly.
Why are you reading this? Keep scrolling.
Neopets, Facebook, and Netflix (if that counts).
Neopets, Facebook, and Netflix (if that counts).
Other than FR I mostly go on Tumblr, Youtube, and Netflix
Other than FR I mostly go on Tumblr, Youtube, and Netflix
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
@Fianna I remember Tinierme! I used to really enjoy going on that site. I was really surprised when it announced it was going to shut down but then again I hadn't logged on in a while so I didn't know what state it was in or whatever. It was such a cute site, shame it shut down...
@Fianna I remember Tinierme! I used to really enjoy going on that site. I was really surprised when it announced it was going to shut down but then again I hadn't logged on in a while so I didn't know what state it was in or whatever. It was such a cute site, shame it shut down...
Twitter, Tumblr, Goatlings, Flight Rising and manga sites. I frequent Youtube on my Xbox.
Twitter, Tumblr, Goatlings, Flight Rising and manga sites. I frequent Youtube on my Xbox.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10