Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Websites you frequent the most
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tumblr, Gaia Online, Facebook.
For a while, while it lasted, I used to frequent a site called TinierMe as much as I do Flight Rising now. Super cute avatars. Sad it closed down.
Tumblr, Gaia Online, Facebook.
For a while, while it lasted, I used to frequent a site called TinierMe as much as I do Flight Rising now. Super cute avatars. Sad it closed down.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
tumblr, neopets, 4chan, and flight rising
i'm garbage, i know
tumblr, neopets, 4chan, and flight rising
i'm garbage, i know
tumblr,flight rising,aywas,goatlings....
i am pet site-loving TRASH
tumblr,flight rising,aywas,goatlings....
i am pet site-loving TRASH
PDatEEs.png
Tumblr, YouTube, and Mweor :/
Tumblr, YouTube, and Mweor :/
karkat_by_yeoleum-d5kajpw.png
Tumblr, deviantART, Chicken Smoothie, and YouTube. c:
oh, and does Netflix count?
Tumblr, deviantART, Chicken Smoothie, and YouTube. c:
oh, and does Netflix count?
UwUnl7O.png
I've been sort of dead on tumblr lately, but I always end up there again eventually. Other than that, it's just this place and 4chan (mostly /vg/ and /vp/, sometimes /a/ and /co/, very occasionally /cgl/) and I guess YouTube but I don't ever make videos so that probably doesn't count
I've been sort of dead on tumblr lately, but I always end up there again eventually. Other than that, it's just this place and 4chan (mostly /vg/ and /vp/, sometimes /a/ and /co/, very occasionally /cgl/) and I guess YouTube but I don't ever make videos so that probably doesn't count
Lately it's been Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook and Open Raid.
Lately it's been Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook and Open Raid.
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
Tumblr, deviantART, random game/anime forums, Neopets, myanimelist, Anitube, humour sites...

And when I had more spare time, 4chan, Goatlings, Subeta and a gryphon petsite I forgot the name :V

wait do I see a Mink thar? ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Tumblr, deviantART, random game/anime forums, Neopets, myanimelist, Anitube, humour sites...

And when I had more spare time, 4chan, Goatlings, Subeta and a gryphon petsite I forgot the name :V

wait do I see a Mink thar? ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
hm currently google chrome says my top sites are tumblr, neopets, a few forums, furry paws, wajas, and facebook.
hm currently google chrome says my top sites are tumblr, neopets, a few forums, furry paws, wajas, and facebook.
Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, FR, Chicken Smoothie, Mweor, Youtube (Gamers!~), Reddit, Cracked, Normal Boots

Yup that's all of them...I'm an internet junky..

Oh and I also frequent World of Warcraft, but that's not a site sooo...
Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, FR, Chicken Smoothie, Mweor, Youtube (Gamers!~), Reddit, Cracked, Normal Boots

Yup that's all of them...I'm an internet junky..

Oh and I also frequent World of Warcraft, but that's not a site sooo...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10