Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Websites you frequent the most
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I was just curious, what websites do you all go on the most? Other than Flight Rising?
I was just curious, what websites do you all go on the most? Other than Flight Rising?
I frequent Youtube (mostly just for music), DeviantArt, tumblr, and Clanheart mostly. And Flight Rising of course!
I frequent Youtube (mostly just for music), DeviantArt, tumblr, and Clanheart mostly. And Flight Rising of course!
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
Youtube and 4chan (Only the Videogames,Videogames General,RetroVideogames and Weapons board. Oh, and the Anime/Manga board)
Youtube and 4chan (Only the Videogames,Videogames General,RetroVideogames and Weapons board. Oh, and the Anime/Manga board)
Tumblr, Deviantart, Youtube, Neopets, FML, mangapanda & 9gag.
Tumblr, Deviantart, Youtube, Neopets, FML, mangapanda & 9gag.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
neopets..........
neopets..........
neopets, fr, tumblr, da

i think
neopets, fr, tumblr, da

i think
ivan, it/he pronouns
Tumblr, 4chan (I only post on /vp/ though), pixiv, YouTube, KissAnime.

That's about it.
Tumblr, 4chan (I only post on /vp/ though), pixiv, YouTube, KissAnime.

That's about it.
9 hours ahead of FR!

| 1005 9226 8342 |
3DS FC

tumblr
Youtube, Tumblr, Recolor, Hogwarts is Here, Facebook...
Youtube, Tumblr, Recolor, Hogwarts is Here, Facebook...
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
Tumblr...Netflix, 4chan for /toy/ and /vg/....uhhh...National Geographic, The Atlantic, Slate. I'm apparently turning into an old person at the age of 23. Send help.
Tumblr...Netflix, 4chan for /toy/ and /vg/....uhhh...National Geographic, The Atlantic, Slate. I'm apparently turning into an old person at the age of 23. Send help.
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
Tumblr and twitter are the only other sites that I spend any sort of significant amount of time on
Tumblr and twitter are the only other sites that I spend any sort of significant amount of time on
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10