Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Websites you frequent the most
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tumblr and Youtube.
Tumblr and Youtube.
Couple forums, y!Gallery (...sorry), FA, DA and Tumblr.

FR is probably obvious.
Couple forums, y!Gallery (...sorry), FA, DA and Tumblr.

FR is probably obvious.
3QONSnu.png

In the silence of the ice, even dreams become still.
T. V. Tropes.
r/tsunderesharks and r/twitchplayspokemon are the only two subreddits I frequent, but I probably look at them enough to say I frequent Reddit. Half-convinced the creation of r/tsunderesharks was the internet's sole raison d'etre.
Brent Weeks's forum.
For rl stuff, there's 'ol facey b of course, but who cares about rl stuff?
Other than that, there's a few webcomics I read, and I think that's about it.
T. V. Tropes.
r/tsunderesharks and r/twitchplayspokemon are the only two subreddits I frequent, but I probably look at them enough to say I frequent Reddit. Half-convinced the creation of r/tsunderesharks was the internet's sole raison d'etre.
Brent Weeks's forum.
For rl stuff, there's 'ol facey b of course, but who cares about rl stuff?
Other than that, there's a few webcomics I read, and I think that's about it.
SUFoHqb.gif
@aro yea, it was too bad! It shut down it seems because the American market didn't suit them. In Japan, people are more likely to spend money on gachas, whereas here, there are mostly kids who try to play though trading or saving in-game currency. That's what it seemed like anyway.
The Japanese one is still going strong though! @Games, if you haven't heard of it. http://www.atgames.jp/
Ohh, and now there's the mobile app that uses TinierMe art (made by the people), called CocoPPaPlay - it's currently only on iOS though.
@aro yea, it was too bad! It shut down it seems because the American market didn't suit them. In Japan, people are more likely to spend money on gachas, whereas here, there are mostly kids who try to play though trading or saving in-game currency. That's what it seemed like anyway.
The Japanese one is still going strong though! @Games, if you haven't heard of it. http://www.atgames.jp/
Ohh, and now there's the mobile app that uses TinierMe art (made by the people), called CocoPPaPlay - it's currently only on iOS though.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
I almost have a must-do order when doing my "rounds" on the net.

1, Facebook. To get an update on the boring real life.
2, Flight Rising. Doing mah "chores" and scouring the AH, forum and stuff.
3, DeviantArt. Messages and new stuff from the people I stalk.
4, Mail. Usually followed up by everything mail-related (real life bore).
5, Youtube. Killing time or having some game playthroughs in the background while I do stuff.
Rinse and repeat!
I almost have a must-do order when doing my "rounds" on the net.

1, Facebook. To get an update on the boring real life.
2, Flight Rising. Doing mah "chores" and scouring the AH, forum and stuff.
3, DeviantArt. Messages and new stuff from the people I stalk.
4, Mail. Usually followed up by everything mail-related (real life bore).
5, Youtube. Killing time or having some game playthroughs in the background while I do stuff.
Rinse and repeat!
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
tumblr, facebook, furaffinity, (some tolerable parts of) reddit....yeah thats it i have a boring internet life i guess
tumblr, facebook, furaffinity, (some tolerable parts of) reddit....yeah thats it i have a boring internet life i guess
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
Neopets, Deviantart, Tumblr, Flight Rising, Pokemon Showdown, Reddit (TF2/Pokemon subreddits)
And yeah that's pretty much it.
Neopets, Deviantart, Tumblr, Flight Rising, Pokemon Showdown, Reddit (TF2/Pokemon subreddits)
And yeah that's pretty much it.
Tumblr, Flight Rising, The Cave of Dragonflies forums (a pokemon site), and Facebook
Tumblr, Flight Rising, The Cave of Dragonflies forums (a pokemon site), and Facebook
avan4t_zps7418d6bd.png
@Fianna Ah wow it's interesting how cultural differences can lead to these sort of things but a little sad at the same time. Thanks for all the info, I'm glad TinierMe is still going strong elsewhere. Maybe when I improve my japanese I'll take a gander at their japanese site lol.
@Fianna Ah wow it's interesting how cultural differences can lead to these sort of things but a little sad at the same time. Thanks for all the info, I'm glad TinierMe is still going strong elsewhere. Maybe when I improve my japanese I'll take a gander at their japanese site lol.
Imgur, Reddit and Tumblr ERRYDAY.
Imgur, Reddit and Tumblr ERRYDAY.
4I370bs.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10