Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Websites you frequent the most
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Video game news and journalism sites such as Game Informer.
Video game news and journalism sites such as Game Informer.
b33911.png
Forum signature by Encore.
@aro Signing up without knowing much isn't too bad. It's events that get you if you don't know it well enough. Everything else is pretty straight forward - and google translate helps a bit.
@aro Signing up without knowing much isn't too bad. It's events that get you if you don't know it well enough. Everything else is pretty straight forward - and google translate helps a bit.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna Oh I see! Maybe I'll try registering sometime then!
@Fianna Oh I see! Maybe I'll try registering sometime then!
Flightrising has been good therapy for all the problems going on with Gaia. I still frequent Gaia, but I may stop going on there as much considering how terrible the economy and the money-hunger has gotten. They've even started sending out spammy PMs to people.

Other than that, tumblr, I suppose.
Flightrising has been good therapy for all the problems going on with Gaia. I still frequent Gaia, but I may stop going on there as much considering how terrible the economy and the money-hunger has gotten. They've even started sending out spammy PMs to people.

Other than that, tumblr, I suppose.
Ember | Genderqueer | Demisexual | 24 | Cancer | Polyamorous
tumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y8znVS1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.gif
That awkward moment when you blink and you're the old guy on the forums.
tumblr and recolor.me
tumblr and recolor.me
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
Flight Rising of course, YouTube, a few blogs and FanFiction.
Flight Rising of course, YouTube, a few blogs and FanFiction.
N5Fffyx.png
Besides Flight Rising? Sonic Stadium, Tumblr, Facebook(only really to talk to a friend that now lives far away from me), DeviantArt, Neopets, and sometimes Youtube. (I mainly use Youtube on my 3DS.)
Besides Flight Rising? Sonic Stadium, Tumblr, Facebook(only really to talk to a friend that now lives far away from me), DeviantArt, Neopets, and sometimes Youtube. (I mainly use Youtube on my 3DS.)
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Tumblr and Tapastic. Thats it apart from here.
Sometimes I go on fanfiction reading sprees out of boredom and lack of books or webcomics, and I'll check Facebook only because I can't stop the notifications, but other than that nothing really.
Tumblr and Tapastic. Thats it apart from here.
Sometimes I go on fanfiction reading sprees out of boredom and lack of books or webcomics, and I'll check Facebook only because I can't stop the notifications, but other than that nothing really.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
Chicken Smoothie and tumblr are literally the only sites I ever visit besides FR. Throw in my email every once and a while, and I still manage to waste over 95% of my day on the internet
Chicken Smoothie and tumblr are literally the only sites I ever visit besides FR. Throw in my email every once and a while, and I still manage to waste over 95% of my day on the internet
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
tumblr, twitter, flight rising, gaiaonline, aywas, serebii and abyssalchronicles
Everything else I do is in small doses. These are daily
tumblr, twitter, flight rising, gaiaonline, aywas, serebii and abyssalchronicles
Everything else I do is in small doses. These are daily
5RptKHO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10