Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
Before, it was Dragonball Z. After, I think it was Naruto or Death Note. I forget, haha.
Before, it was Dragonball Z. After, I think it was Naruto or Death Note. I forget, haha.
Before, Blood+
After, hhuh I think it was Bleach actually
Before, Blood+
After, hhuh I think it was Bleach actually
Hm, well I think my first anime was Pokemon? Back when I was six or so? And a few years back I figured out that anime is just cartoons but Japanese and I freaked out and started watching Death Note. Hella depressing.
Hm, well I think my first anime was Pokemon? Back when I was six or so? And a few years back I figured out that anime is just cartoons but Japanese and I freaked out and started watching Death Note. Hella depressing.
The first anime I got into when I actually knew what anime was, was Naruto.

The first show I ever watched that happened to BE anime was Pokemon.
The first anime I got into when I actually knew what anime was, was Naruto.

The first show I ever watched that happened to BE anime was Pokemon.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
1.) Before was Speed Racer (the one from the 1967 to 1968 though I didn't see it until the 70's when it was already in reruns *cough* yes, I'm that old).

2.) After was Weiss Kreuz.

Though there was hella lots in between the before and after.

@Macaw

I still love Gundam Wing. Was disappointed that I'm going to miss the showing of Endless Waltz at Fanime today as I could only attend yesterday. >
1.) Before was Speed Racer (the one from the 1967 to 1968 though I didn't see it until the 70's when it was already in reruns *cough* yes, I'm that old).

2.) After was Weiss Kreuz.

Though there was hella lots in between the before and after.

@Macaw

I still love Gundam Wing. Was disappointed that I'm going to miss the showing of Endless Waltz at Fanime today as I could only attend yesterday. >
madebycaptaincaiti_02.png
Before was Pokemon.
After was Yu-Gi-Oh--the latter of which I didn't really choose to watch, I kinda just watched along with my younger brother for a while.
Before was Pokemon.
After was Yu-Gi-Oh--the latter of which I didn't really choose to watch, I kinda just watched along with my younger brother for a while.

Before: Either pokemon or sailor moon

After: Slayers (My friends were very specific that what I was about to watch was an anime and not a cartoon!)
Before: Either pokemon or sailor moon

After: Slayers (My friends were very specific that what I was about to watch was an anime and not a cartoon!)
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
My absolute first? I guess either Sailor Moon or Pokemon... That was back before I even knew what anime was though lol. The first anime I marathoned was Tokyo Mew Mew ^^
My absolute first? I guess either Sailor Moon or Pokemon... That was back before I even knew what anime was though lol. The first anime I marathoned was Tokyo Mew Mew ^^
My first anime before I knew what anime was: Pokemon or Digimon. Either those or Sailor Moon.

After was Inuyasha. Though I wasn't necessarily seeking an anime to watch, I just kind of fell in love with it after staying up late watching Adult Swim one night. haha

But now I'm hooked. Currently my favorite is Attack on Titan...anxiously waiting for chapter 58 of the manga to be released. D:
My first anime before I knew what anime was: Pokemon or Digimon. Either those or Sailor Moon.

After was Inuyasha. Though I wasn't necessarily seeking an anime to watch, I just kind of fell in love with it after staying up late watching Adult Swim one night. haha

But now I'm hooked. Currently my favorite is Attack on Titan...anxiously waiting for chapter 58 of the manga to be released. D:
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
the first fullmetal alchemist series.
the first fullmetal alchemist series.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30