Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I really can't remember what my first anime was, but it probably was dragon ball since this cousin of mine liked it. And then I went thru all the others (like sakura and inuyasha and I loved samurai X) but I didn't understand I was watching anime until naruto started airing on CN and the other kids said I was weir for watching animes like *** you all saw anime too before naruto
I really can't remember what my first anime was, but it probably was dragon ball since this cousin of mine liked it. And then I went thru all the others (like sakura and inuyasha and I loved samurai X) but I didn't understand I was watching anime until naruto started airing on CN and the other kids said I was weir for watching animes like *** you all saw anime too before naruto
tumblr_ozmf6hXuAf1vhvn1lo1_250.gif
Before was yugioh and Dragon ball z and then after was wolf's rain. I have watched many since then.
(Does Pokémon even really count? Because that was a waaaaay waaaaay before)
Before was yugioh and Dragon ball z and then after was wolf's rain. I have watched many since then.
(Does Pokémon even really count? Because that was a waaaaay waaaaay before)
2niy60w.jpg
My first anime before I knew was Speed Racer. I use to watch that religiously, no kidding. I was also in love with the main character and that is when I first started shipping characters together.

My first anime after I knew what anime was Bleach. Though I watched tons of other anime before, I just didn't know what they were called until then xD
My first anime before I knew was Speed Racer. I use to watch that religiously, no kidding. I was also in love with the main character and that is when I first started shipping characters together.

My first anime after I knew what anime was Bleach. Though I watched tons of other anime before, I just didn't know what they were called until then xD
PA72RSC.png
First Anime Before: Either Sailor Moon, Card Captors, Pokemon or Digimon....

First Animer After: SwordArt Online
First Anime Before: Either Sailor Moon, Card Captors, Pokemon or Digimon....

First Animer After: SwordArt Online
GAji9p1.png
My first real anime was Pokemon, like many others. xD Although I watched it in Dutch.
The first anime I watched online in English was Inuyasha some years ago. Still my favorite anime EVER :D
My first real anime was Pokemon, like many others. xD Although I watched it in Dutch.
The first anime I watched online in English was Inuyasha some years ago. Still my favorite anime EVER :D
DQCsQbQ.gif
my first anime before was Pokémon and Sailor Moon

the first anime I knew were anime was Ouran High School Host Club and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
my first anime before was Pokémon and Sailor Moon

the first anime I knew were anime was Ouran High School Host Club and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
1o2zXod.png
First Before: Pokemon FWT!!!!
First After: Hetalia...

I hjave watched yhings like Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon, but I had not known what anime was.
First Before: Pokemon FWT!!!!
First After: Hetalia...

I hjave watched yhings like Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon, but I had not known what anime was.
Hmm...1. Does Pokémon count?
2. Keroro Gunsou.
Hmm...1. Does Pokémon count?
2. Keroro Gunsou.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1. Pokemon!
2. Sister Princess
I was like 8 and bought an album that I thought was in English but was actually the Sister Princess OST! My mom got the series off off of Netflix and thus began my anime career. It turned out to be a borderline-incest harem anime but hey, I liked it.
1. Pokemon!
2. Sister Princess
I was like 8 and bought an album that I thought was in English but was actually the Sister Princess OST! My mom got the series off off of Netflix and thus began my anime career. It turned out to be a borderline-incest harem anime but hey, I liked it.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
tbh, It was Pokemon, but to me, I feel that it doesn't count..
So my "first" anime? Inuyasha
When I finally found out what anime was, my friends introduced me to Naruto. But I never got super into it and I haven't seen it in years. :/
tbh, It was Pokemon, but to me, I feel that it doesn't count..
So my "first" anime? Inuyasha
When I finally found out what anime was, my friends introduced me to Naruto. But I never got super into it and I haven't seen it in years. :/
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30