Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
my first was fruits basket, which my friend introduced me to, as well as the manga. i sort of already knew what anime was though.
i still dont really watch anime... unless hamtaro/digimon/pokemon counts ? otherwise snk is the only other one ive watched, as well as read the manga.
my first was fruits basket, which my friend introduced me to, as well as the manga. i sort of already knew what anime was though.
i still dont really watch anime... unless hamtaro/digimon/pokemon counts ? otherwise snk is the only other one ive watched, as well as read the manga.
Yqgt0bJ.png
My first was Excel Saga. One crazy thing to be watching when you don't even know what anime is.
After I knew what anime was I think I spent a whole day watching Soul Eater.
My first was Excel Saga. One crazy thing to be watching when you don't even know what anime is.
After I knew what anime was I think I spent a whole day watching Soul Eater.
JDf86R0.gifytQRVAU.pnglwi0cZs.gif
1. Pokemon is iffy because don't wanna count it because I for some odd unexplainable reason don't.
Real 1. Naruto... Naruto! Believ it! Belieeeeeeeve it!
2. Hetalia. Yup. Hetalia.
1. Pokemon is iffy because don't wanna count it because I for some odd unexplainable reason don't.
Real 1. Naruto... Naruto! Believ it! Belieeeeeeeve it!
2. Hetalia. Yup. Hetalia.
Before: Kiki's Delivery Service
After: Sporadic late night episodes of Bleach
Before: Kiki's Delivery Service
After: Sporadic late night episodes of Bleach
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
before would be... uh castle in the sky? does that count? movie but w.e
after would be naruto... i think most people who watch anime have watched naruto at some point in their life lmao
before would be... uh castle in the sky? does that count? movie but w.e
after would be naruto... i think most people who watch anime have watched naruto at some point in their life lmao
ZVpCPil.png
Maburaho was the first anime I watched, not counting Pokemon. It was... Interesting.

GetBackers was the first REAL anime I watched. It's stuck with me ever since.
Maburaho was the first anime I watched, not counting Pokemon. It was... Interesting.

GetBackers was the first REAL anime I watched. It's stuck with me ever since.
169s4cp.jpg
Before I knew what anime was, uhh, does Pokemon count?
I don't really think it does since it's more cartoon-y than anime-y, so I'll say it's probably either Yu Yu Hakusho (or Ghost Fighter, as I knew it then, since I first watched it in Tagalog dub) or Slam Dunk. I watched a lot of anime before I even knew what it was.

After I really found out what anime was, then my first one that I watched has to be Clannad. Not gonna lie, I cried buckets of tears cause of it, and I still watch it from time to time because damn, it's super good.
Before I knew what anime was, uhh, does Pokemon count?
I don't really think it does since it's more cartoon-y than anime-y, so I'll say it's probably either Yu Yu Hakusho (or Ghost Fighter, as I knew it then, since I first watched it in Tagalog dub) or Slam Dunk. I watched a lot of anime before I even knew what it was.

After I really found out what anime was, then my first one that I watched has to be Clannad. Not gonna lie, I cried buckets of tears cause of it, and I still watch it from time to time because damn, it's super good.

♠ she/her
♠ fr +3
♠ imp enthusiast
ylckxUv.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30