Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
Erm. Probably Dragonball Z as the first before I knew what anime was. I was watching Sailor Moon around the same time, though. I'm not entirely sure which came first.

My first after I knew what anime was... Erm. Gundam Wing or Yu Yu Hakusho. Again, right around the same time (not as DBZ and SM), just as each other). I only vaguely knew what anime was, though (ah, learning "basic" Japanese insults *shudder*).

My first once I concretely, 100% knew what anime was... Hmm. Rurouni Kenshin. Yeah. That one.
Erm. Probably Dragonball Z as the first before I knew what anime was. I was watching Sailor Moon around the same time, though. I'm not entirely sure which came first.

My first after I knew what anime was... Erm. Gundam Wing or Yu Yu Hakusho. Again, right around the same time (not as DBZ and SM), just as each other). I only vaguely knew what anime was, though (ah, learning "basic" Japanese insults *shudder*).

My first once I concretely, 100% knew what anime was... Hmm. Rurouni Kenshin. Yeah. That one.
My first was Inuyasha, or pokemon/digimon if you count those. I remember staying up late to watch Inuyasha on adult swim passed my bedtime on the weekends :3

MY first after I knew what anime was was FMA, the original. Or at least that's the first I can remember actually actively seeking out and stuff before it sort of exploded.
My first was Inuyasha, or pokemon/digimon if you count those. I remember staying up late to watch Inuyasha on adult swim passed my bedtime on the weekends :3

MY first after I knew what anime was was FMA, the original. Or at least that's the first I can remember actually actively seeking out and stuff before it sort of exploded.
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
my first was either pokemon or yugioh, im not sure which was first but i liked ygo more, altho since my memories of pokemon is blurrier it may have been the first. (to admit im p sure i only watched these bc my older brother liked them [and i was like 3/4]. i still have a big deck of his ygo cards)

aand my first true anime experience was death note. ah as a typical 14yo i thought it got me well hooked on anime considering i marathoned black butler (which i am still into oddly) in a rush after it, and then i got bored of everything i tried after that... took me almost 2 years to get back into anime (i on an off kept updated on the black butler manga because i had the full intention of going weeaboo at one point and i didnt want to forget haha)

ahh well that was needlessly long
my first was either pokemon or yugioh, im not sure which was first but i liked ygo more, altho since my memories of pokemon is blurrier it may have been the first. (to admit im p sure i only watched these bc my older brother liked them [and i was like 3/4]. i still have a big deck of his ygo cards)

aand my first true anime experience was death note. ah as a typical 14yo i thought it got me well hooked on anime considering i marathoned black butler (which i am still into oddly) in a rush after it, and then i got bored of everything i tried after that... took me almost 2 years to get back into anime (i on an off kept updated on the black butler manga because i had the full intention of going weeaboo at one point and i didnt want to forget haha)

ahh well that was needlessly long
before - Kiki's Delivery Service, I guess
after - Inuyasha, shortly followed by FMA I think??
before - Kiki's Delivery Service, I guess
after - Inuyasha, shortly followed by FMA I think??
Before I really knew about anime it was either; Sailor Moon or Speed Racer.
After I knew about it; Inuyasha @ 3am on[Adult Swim] and Wolf's Rain.
Before I really knew about anime it was either; Sailor Moon or Speed Racer.
After I knew about it; Inuyasha @ 3am on[Adult Swim] and Wolf's Rain.
Tumblr||4484-9309-8616||Facebook||Steam
Before, It was either Naruto or Dragon Ball (Not Dragon Ball Z) and afterwards it was Darker Than Black.
Before, It was either Naruto or Dragon Ball (Not Dragon Ball Z) and afterwards it was Darker Than Black.
1; Elfen Lied
2; Either Clannad or Anohana i don't remember.
1; Elfen Lied
2; Either Clannad or Anohana i don't remember.
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
oh before i think it was b gata h kei about 4 years ago? for some weird reason i saw it in a youtube ad and i watched it and after i knew what anime was, death note was my first >:)
oh before i think it was b gata h kei about 4 years ago? for some weird reason i saw it in a youtube ad and i watched it and after i knew what anime was, death note was my first >:)
First gen Pokemon was my first before I knew of it. After I knew what anime was idk what my first show I watched was. But I know my first manga was Chobits.
First gen Pokemon was my first before I knew of it. After I knew what anime was idk what my first show I watched was. But I know my first manga was Chobits.
The first anime that I watched before I knew it was anime was either Pokemon or Sailor Moon.

The first anime I watched after I knew what it was was either Tenipuri or Bleach or Naruto. But I think it was Tenipuri.
The first anime that I watched before I knew it was anime was either Pokemon or Sailor Moon.

The first anime I watched after I knew what it was was either Tenipuri or Bleach or Naruto. But I think it was Tenipuri.
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
circe • she/her • +9 FRT
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30