Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
First anime was Sailor Moon and Pokemon (like it was for a lot of people). When I was older and still didn't know what anime was, it was Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha (I spent a good chunk of my childhood overseas, so I was surprised by these weird cartoons I only ever saw in the US).

After I knew what anime was, I got into manga (read Chobits and Ranma 1/2 at the same time), then watched Naruto. uvu
First anime was Sailor Moon and Pokemon (like it was for a lot of people). When I was older and still didn't know what anime was, it was Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha (I spent a good chunk of my childhood overseas, so I was surprised by these weird cartoons I only ever saw in the US).

After I knew what anime was, I got into manga (read Chobits and Ranma 1/2 at the same time), then watched Naruto. uvu
Before: Cardcaptor Sakura (I think)
After: Inuyasha
Before: Cardcaptor Sakura (I think)
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Before:Serendipity the Pink Dragon

Please tell me someone else remembers Serendipity the Pink Dragon. I think I still have it on vhs somewhere.
Before:Serendipity the Pink Dragon

Please tell me someone else remembers Serendipity the Pink Dragon. I think I still have it on vhs somewhere.
y0r4chX.gif
Bi, shy, and ready to cry
Hi I'm Jordan let's talk about intersectional feminism
Message me if you want my tumblr
1. Naruto. well if pokemon counts then pokemon.
2. Ouran high school host club :P
1. Naruto. well if pokemon counts then pokemon.
2. Ouran high school host club :P
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
Hmm, before I knew what anime is, it was Yattaman, for sure XD
And after, for a long, long time, my big love, Hellsing :D
Hmm, before I knew what anime is, it was Yattaman, for sure XD
And after, for a long, long time, my big love, Hellsing :D
sparkling_by_sanrucha-d7lszco.png
Before: Revolutionary Girl Utena. Hahaha I didn't know half of what was going on, apart from sword dueling and roses.

After: Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler. To be honest, I had watched a fair few anime series before then but it was this one I actually recognised as anime.
Before: Revolutionary Girl Utena. Hahaha I didn't know half of what was going on, apart from sword dueling and roses.

After: Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler. To be honest, I had watched a fair few anime series before then but it was this one I actually recognised as anime.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
@Srana -You got a God-Tier Anime Taste!

Before: Dragon Ball or Digimon i'm not sure.
After: Hellsing :D
@Srana -You got a God-Tier Anime Taste!

Before: Dragon Ball or Digimon i'm not sure.
After: Hellsing :D
Before: Pokemon, like so many others.
After: Attack on Titan. I'm pretty new to anime. When I expressed an interest in watching the rest of Attack on Titan my friend, who's a tad obsessive, smelled blood and loaded me up with heaps. Got through the first batch he gave me, so he gives me a second (which I'm now close to done with. Just got Full-Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood left). Also watched the first 2 seasons of Bleach on my own initiative. Enjoyed the first season, not the second. And that's the short version of my experience with anime so far (I'll refrain from listing the ones I've enjoyed most out of these, as you're probably already at the stage of not caring).
Before: Pokemon, like so many others.
After: Attack on Titan. I'm pretty new to anime. When I expressed an interest in watching the rest of Attack on Titan my friend, who's a tad obsessive, smelled blood and loaded me up with heaps. Got through the first batch he gave me, so he gives me a second (which I'm now close to done with. Just got Full-Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood left). Also watched the first 2 seasons of Bleach on my own initiative. Enjoyed the first season, not the second. And that's the short version of my experience with anime so far (I'll refrain from listing the ones I've enjoyed most out of these, as you're probably already at the stage of not caring).
SUFoHqb.gif
@Kanzlerino
hahaha, hi5! ♥ Hellsing will be forever in my heart
@Kanzlerino
hahaha, hi5! ♥ Hellsing will be forever in my heart
sparkling_by_sanrucha-d7lszco.png
before: hhhh pokemon ?? i think ??? oh my g od (i was also into tokyo mew mew + digimon tho)
after: ginga densetsu weed
before: hhhh pokemon ?? i think ??? oh my g od (i was also into tokyo mew mew + digimon tho)
after: ginga densetsu weed
ivan, it/he pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30