Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Similar To Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would love to check out Gryffs if anyone has an available invite please let me know. Thanks ^^
I would love to check out Gryffs if anyone has an available invite please let me know. Thanks ^^
Mwff8lj.png
@Sketchy can I have an invite to gryffs please?
@Sketchy can I have an invite to gryffs please?
seconding velociparrot's reccommendation of Evocality! it's technically not up yet, but it looks like it'll be a fun and interesting pet site/breeding sim game!

While the game is currently up, the forums are! Go check it out, I think it looks really promising!
seconding velociparrot's reccommendation of Evocality! it's technically not up yet, but it looks like it'll be a fun and interesting pet site/breeding sim game!

While the game is currently up, the forums are! Go check it out, I think it looks really promising!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
I dunno if anyone mentioned it but I came here from Order of the Griffin, its just breeding but they have some nice colors/genes and the forums are nice :D
I dunno if anyone mentioned it but I came here from Order of the Griffin, its just breeding but they have some nice colors/genes and the forums are nice :D
Fire_zps1e77fbb6.jpg
Sylestia
Sylestia
Clanheart isn't up yet but it looks promising. I want to play a deer clan.
Clanheart isn't up yet but it looks promising. I want to play a deer clan.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dragon Cave yet.

It's not nearly as in-depth as FR is- you basically get a handful of dragon eggs, put them in a forum signature or specifically-made fansite, and wait for them to get clicks and views so they can grow. You can breed them, and the breeding cooldown is a week, but it's simpler than FR and has a different sort of charm.
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dragon Cave yet.

It's not nearly as in-depth as FR is- you basically get a handful of dragon eggs, put them in a forum signature or specifically-made fansite, and wait for them to get clicks and views so they can grow. You can breed them, and the breeding cooldown is a week, but it's simpler than FR and has a different sort of charm.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I've played several of these games so I'll throw out my opinions.

Furry Paws- I've played this the longest, on and off for about nine years. It's gone through some major changes and is much less glitchy then it was during most of the years I played. It's much more accessible, which is nice, though inflation has not been kind. The art side has all but taken over the main game.

Wajas-I've played this the second longest, on and off for about six years? Economy is in the toilet, it's near impossible to really make money off of breeding, and unlike FR, there's no way to train up and exalt your wajas to get part of your money back. Wouldn't be a problem, except that you have to buy special items to breed your wajas.
The only way to make money breeding wajas is to pay real money and make customs and sell the gen 2 babies. In desperate need of an overhaul, just...a complete overhaul.

Whoolly Hooves-Another game by Kah, creator of Furry Paws. It's really fun, but once you make it through the main campaign, there's not really anything to do. Also, I joined the day of launch, and a huge part of the fun was the chat log you could access while exploring. Given that it's practically abandoned, I'm going to guess that feature is pretty much useless now.

Order of the Griffin-I like this game, it's focus on hidden genetics is really cool and something I wanted to figure out. I was discourage though, by the lack of updates. It's definitely an old style pet game that hasn't really made it into this decade of pet games.

Mweor- Another Kah game, joined when it opened. Tried to get into it, lack of features left me bored. It felt like Whoolly Hooves but without the cool adventure mode and chat feature.(If this has changed in the past years, I am sorry)

Aywas- Really cool at first, I am big into collecting but I quickly realized that it was a bit too much to have any realistic goals xD Slashmaster, the owner, also seems really cool. I've chatted with them on VPL. Good game, lots of features, just wasn't really what I was looking for.

Dragon Cave- Fun collecting game, but outside of getting eggs and waiting for them to grow up, there isn't much to do. Forums are terrible, most of the community is gross, and the staff leaves much to be desired.

GPX+-Pokemon collecting/breeding game. A lot of fun! Regularly updated, though the forums seem to have slowed a lot in the past couple of years. I have yet to see any problems with the staff.

IcePets-Felt like a terrible neopets wannabe, I tried very hard to get invested but my god. Probably the second worst game I've ever played.

BooPets-This would be the worst, but that's largely because I couldn't play much at all! The layout is hard to maneuver and it just feels like they didn't really know what they were doing in regards to a layout.

Reptile Breeder
-This game is a lot of fun at first, until you realize that you can't really get anywhere. It's supposed to be a multiple player game, and this becomes obvious once you run into the problem of their being too small of a breeding pool due to a lack of players. At that point, you have to pay real money to really accomplish anything. They have a weekly leader board, and you'll notice that it's the same people on it every week. Why is this? They paid in enough money to get a little bit ahead of everyone else, and part of the weekly achievement is the reward to the credits you would normally buy.
Basically, pay in a little money to get ahead enough to get on the board, get rewarded with premium currency, which allows you to continue the cycle with only making the initial investment. Next step, rule the game with an iron fist.

Compared to FR, all of these games are subpar, but are what I was used to. Needless to say, even with it's flaws, I was and still am in amazement.
I've played several of these games so I'll throw out my opinions.

Furry Paws- I've played this the longest, on and off for about nine years. It's gone through some major changes and is much less glitchy then it was during most of the years I played. It's much more accessible, which is nice, though inflation has not been kind. The art side has all but taken over the main game.

Wajas-I've played this the second longest, on and off for about six years? Economy is in the toilet, it's near impossible to really make money off of breeding, and unlike FR, there's no way to train up and exalt your wajas to get part of your money back. Wouldn't be a problem, except that you have to buy special items to breed your wajas.
The only way to make money breeding wajas is to pay real money and make customs and sell the gen 2 babies. In desperate need of an overhaul, just...a complete overhaul.

Whoolly Hooves-Another game by Kah, creator of Furry Paws. It's really fun, but once you make it through the main campaign, there's not really anything to do. Also, I joined the day of launch, and a huge part of the fun was the chat log you could access while exploring. Given that it's practically abandoned, I'm going to guess that feature is pretty much useless now.

Order of the Griffin-I like this game, it's focus on hidden genetics is really cool and something I wanted to figure out. I was discourage though, by the lack of updates. It's definitely an old style pet game that hasn't really made it into this decade of pet games.

Mweor- Another Kah game, joined when it opened. Tried to get into it, lack of features left me bored. It felt like Whoolly Hooves but without the cool adventure mode and chat feature.(If this has changed in the past years, I am sorry)

Aywas- Really cool at first, I am big into collecting but I quickly realized that it was a bit too much to have any realistic goals xD Slashmaster, the owner, also seems really cool. I've chatted with them on VPL. Good game, lots of features, just wasn't really what I was looking for.

Dragon Cave- Fun collecting game, but outside of getting eggs and waiting for them to grow up, there isn't much to do. Forums are terrible, most of the community is gross, and the staff leaves much to be desired.

GPX+-Pokemon collecting/breeding game. A lot of fun! Regularly updated, though the forums seem to have slowed a lot in the past couple of years. I have yet to see any problems with the staff.

IcePets-Felt like a terrible neopets wannabe, I tried very hard to get invested but my god. Probably the second worst game I've ever played.

BooPets-This would be the worst, but that's largely because I couldn't play much at all! The layout is hard to maneuver and it just feels like they didn't really know what they were doing in regards to a layout.

Reptile Breeder
-This game is a lot of fun at first, until you realize that you can't really get anywhere. It's supposed to be a multiple player game, and this becomes obvious once you run into the problem of their being too small of a breeding pool due to a lack of players. At that point, you have to pay real money to really accomplish anything. They have a weekly leader board, and you'll notice that it's the same people on it every week. Why is this? They paid in enough money to get a little bit ahead of everyone else, and part of the weekly achievement is the reward to the credits you would normally buy.
Basically, pay in a little money to get ahead enough to get on the board, get rewarded with premium currency, which allows you to continue the cycle with only making the initial investment. Next step, rule the game with an iron fist.

Compared to FR, all of these games are subpar, but are what I was used to. Needless to say, even with it's flaws, I was and still am in amazement.
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Khoshekh

Could you possibly send me an invite somehow? Idk I've tried registering to gryffs but it keeps telling me the login name ive put in is being used already! And I've used so many different numbers and words but still no luck ;-; also did you have that problem?
@Khoshekh

Could you possibly send me an invite somehow? Idk I've tried registering to gryffs but it keeps telling me the login name ive put in is being used already! And I've used so many different numbers and words but still no luck ;-; also did you have that problem?
3nbT5vU.png dHqJPO7.png
There is another game similar to this, it was small no idea if it died but it was purple and white and you could find wild dragons and breed them. I forgot the name but if anyone remembers for me that would be useful.
There is another game similar to this, it was small no idea if it died but it was purple and white and you could find wild dragons and breed them. I forgot the name but if anyone remembers for me that would be useful.
fBVWC4D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8