Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Similar To Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wolf Soul is one that is coming out soon 9I believe the beta opens in June?), but you need to join the forum to get the Beta codes. I just recently found it.
Wolf Soul is one that is coming out soon 9I believe the beta opens in June?), but you need to join the forum to get the Beta codes. I just recently found it.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
ClanHeart is in alpha mode, and will be beta real soon around the end of the year. You can chat on the forums right now before it opens up for some exclusive content! :D
ClanHeart is in alpha mode, and will be beta real soon around the end of the year. You can chat on the forums right now before it opens up for some exclusive content! :D
Puppycat.gif
I'd be curious to see other sites that have a similar Coliseum feature- I like pet sites, but I've really never seen any others with a Coliseum.

and I think that's why I got bored of aywas/mweor. Although heck, I'll go check my mweor account now to see if things have changed. XD;
I'd be curious to see other sites that have a similar Coliseum feature- I like pet sites, but I've really never seen any others with a Coliseum.

and I think that's why I got bored of aywas/mweor. Although heck, I'll go check my mweor account now to see if things have changed. XD;
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
[quote name="Sylvette" date="2014-07-02 09:07:41"]ClanHeart is in alpha mode, and will be beta real soon around the end of the year. You can chat on the forums right now before it opens up for some exclusive content! :D[/quote]Clanheart is looking really nice. Slash is developing it and he's a really cool person. I personally love Aywas and they're a sponsor of ours like FR. I own the virtual pets forum that's linked on flight rising's footer. Slash has posted a lot of previews of clanheart on our community.
Sylvette wrote on 2014-07-02 09:07:41:
Clanheart is looking really nice. Slash is developing it and he's a really cool person. I personally love Aywas and they're a sponsor of ours like FR. I own the virtual pets forum that's linked on flight rising's footer. Slash has posted a lot of previews of clanheart on our community.
I'm also gonna mention Gryffs! The art is really cool (I'm super picky about art like...I can't stand a lot of the art on Wajas anymore, the new breed is just super off-putting to me). I play very irregularly and am weirdly attached to the two gryffs that I own haha. That said, as of right now I have four invites for Gryffs that I can distribute to anyone who wants one!

Also @Harmony, the little Pokemon thing in your signature looks really interesting, can I ask if it's worth the time to play and how the activity is?
I'm also gonna mention Gryffs! The art is really cool (I'm super picky about art like...I can't stand a lot of the art on Wajas anymore, the new breed is just super off-putting to me). I play very irregularly and am weirdly attached to the two gryffs that I own haha. That said, as of right now I have four invites for Gryffs that I can distribute to anyone who wants one!

Also @Harmony, the little Pokemon thing in your signature looks really interesting, can I ask if it's worth the time to play and how the activity is?
What did they even do to Khimeros.

Good lord that site looks so gross now.
What did they even do to Khimeros.

Good lord that site looks so gross now.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
Its been a few years since i played but Pokefarm...not sure how its doing now.
Its been a few years since i played but Pokefarm...not sure how its doing now.
+2hrs fr. Status: Online/Coli/Offline
lightning_banner.pngLightning doesn't protect, it destroys.
Mweor is where I come from. It's cats however c: There isn't a coliseum, but they added the Mweor Preserve which is a bit similar?
Mweor is where I come from. It's cats however c: There isn't a coliseum, but they added the Mweor Preserve which is a bit similar?
karkat_by_yeoleum-d5kajpw.png
[quote name="MatthewWilliams" date="2014-07-07 00:41:40"]Mweor is where I come from. It's cats however c: There isn't a coliseum, but they added the Mweor Preserve which is a bit similar?[/quote] Except the Mweor Preserve is pretty awful x_x On my connection it's clunkier and slower than FR's Coliseum by far, and it's not nearly as good to interact with anyway.
MatthewWilliams wrote on 2014-07-07 00:41:40:
Except the Mweor Preserve is pretty awful x_x On my connection it's clunkier and slower than FR's Coliseum by far, and it's not nearly as good to interact with anyway.
Hm, It works pretty fast for me. But I agree, the coliseum is much better.
Hm, It works pretty fast for me. But I agree, the coliseum is much better.
karkat_by_yeoleum-d5kajpw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8