Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Similar To Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Khoshekh

I'd like to try out that site! What do you have to do?
@Khoshekh

I'd like to try out that site! What do you have to do?
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
@nocturnite
I'm assuming you mean Gryffs?

Not much! I'll generate an invite and PM it to you, and then all you do is go to the site (gryffs.com) and click on "Register an Account". I assume it has a place where you can put the invite code, then, and then you're good to go! iirc, the first thing you do is get to pick a free gryff out of the Adoption Center to start you off c:
@nocturnite
I'm assuming you mean Gryffs?

Not much! I'll generate an invite and PM it to you, and then all you do is go to the site (gryffs.com) and click on "Register an Account". I assume it has a place where you can put the invite code, then, and then you're good to go! iirc, the first thing you do is get to pick a free gryff out of the Adoption Center to start you off c:
@Khoshekh

if you are still have an invite code for gryffs i would love to check out the site the art seems very nice :)
@Khoshekh

if you are still have an invite code for gryffs i would love to check out the site the art seems very nice :)
Gryffs and Lioden. Im graciegra on both if you need help
Gryffs and Lioden. Im graciegra on both if you need help
17539_s.gif
@Drackana
I do! I'll generate one and PM it to you in just a sec c:
@Drackana
I do! I'll generate one and PM it to you in just a sec c:
I heard Gryffs is slightly similar but... Sadly to no avail have I been able to get my hands on a invite. The art there though... Oh my god *u*
*sobs grotesquely*
I heard Gryffs is slightly similar but... Sadly to no avail have I been able to get my hands on a invite. The art there though... Oh my god *u*
*sobs grotesquely*
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Has anyone mentioned Furry Paws? Dog breeding/showing sim. Biased toward paying players, still was fun.
Has anyone mentioned Furry Paws? Dog breeding/showing sim. Biased toward paying players, still was fun.
theres furry paws, and reptile breeder
theres furry paws, and reptile breeder
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
Beastkeepr, as well.
Beastkeepr, as well.
@sketchy can I have an invite to gryffs?
@sketchy can I have an invite to gryffs?
Ha I can't code… but I did a color! Does that count?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EYsL4ga.gif[/IM[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8