Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Similar To Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Icecreampants - sure thing, sending you one now. :)
@Icecreampants - sure thing, sending you one now. :)
jt3PpxV.png
Evocality is upcoming, their kickstarter is going on for a few more days- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evocality/evocality
It's a canine breeding sim with several species as well as mutants, set in a dystopian future with a laboratory/university setting and a unique breeding system. I can't wait.
Evocality is upcoming, their kickstarter is going on for a few more days- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evocality/evocality
It's a canine breeding sim with several species as well as mutants, set in a dystopian future with a laboratory/university setting and a unique breeding system. I can't wait.
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Khoshekh

Could you invite me to Gryffs? I love gryphons and would adore trying it out..!
@Khoshekh

Could you invite me to Gryffs? I love gryphons and would adore trying it out..!
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but my littlest sister plays Ovipets. It is through Facebook though.
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but my littlest sister plays Ovipets. It is through Facebook though.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@ChaseTokki, sure, I'll PM you an invite.
@ChaseTokki, sure, I'll PM you an invite.
@Khoshekh

Thank you so very much for the invite!
Do you get any bonuses if I do something on the site?
@Khoshekh

Thank you so very much for the invite!
Do you get any bonuses if I do something on the site?
@ChaseTokki, no problem! Also I don't know actually LOL I'm not active on gryffs anymore (FR stole all my love), I just occasionally pop on to generate an invite so don't worry about it! c: Hope you enjoy, though.
@ChaseTokki, no problem! Also I don't know actually LOL I'm not active on gryffs anymore (FR stole all my love), I just occasionally pop on to generate an invite so don't worry about it! c: Hope you enjoy, though.
@Koshekh

Ahhh, I see! Well thank you very much for the invite all the same!
@Koshekh

Ahhh, I see! Well thank you very much for the invite all the same!
@Khoshekh

Could you send me an invite for Gryffs?
@Khoshekh

Could you send me an invite for Gryffs?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
made by wakor
@Leopardrun, Ahh I'm sorry! ;u; Gryffs only lets me generate a certain number of invites (I think it's based on how long you've been playing) and the one I sent to @ChaseTokki was my last one OTL

Maybe when they get an invite they can send it to you?? Alternately I'll check back on my account once in a while and see if I have any new ones ;u;
@Leopardrun, Ahh I'm sorry! ;u; Gryffs only lets me generate a certain number of invites (I think it's based on how long you've been playing) and the one I sent to @ChaseTokki was my last one OTL

Maybe when they get an invite they can send it to you?? Alternately I'll check back on my account once in a while and see if I have any new ones ;u;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8