Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games Similar To Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ponyisland.net

I wouldn't recommend it though. There are so many problems with that site [economy, staff, rules] that you can get banned over nothing. I left there to come here because I was sick of all the ridiculous crud happening there.
ponyisland.net

I wouldn't recommend it though. There are so many problems with that site [economy, staff, rules] that you can get banned over nothing. I left there to come here because I was sick of all the ridiculous crud happening there.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
So far of the ones listed above, I like Khimeros the best
I'm testing each.
So far of the ones listed above, I like Khimeros the best
I'm testing each.
I've been on Wajas on and off for a long time, my user is 1242 if anyone wants to add me. I'll send you some wajas/credits if you're new. I have too much stuff just sitting on there...
I've been on Wajas on and off for a long time, my user is 1242 if anyone wants to add me. I'll send you some wajas/credits if you're new. I have too much stuff just sitting on there...
@Navaji

Ponyisland is a pay to play game.

Don't even waste your money.
@Navaji

Ponyisland is a pay to play game.

Don't even waste your money.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
Beastkeeper is kind of similar, though the battle system and color genes are more simplistic.
Beastkeeper is kind of similar, though the battle system and color genes are more simplistic.
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
Draconis Theory is kinda cool:) [url=http://www.draconistheory.com/index.php?referral=21685] [img]http://www.draconistheory.com/images/DTsiggy.gif[/img][/url]
Draconis Theory is kinda cool:)

DTsiggy.gif
Magistream.
Magistream.
NHzYzMb.png
Gryffs is a ton like FR, but it doesn't have anything at all like the Coliseum or Fairgrounds. Basically you just level up your "Gryff" every day by challenging other players in a roll-of-the-dice fight you don't even see. And you can add clothes and accessories and you can breed...

It isn't the most popular site, because it runs on a lower budget, and it's invite-only. I played for about a week when a user on Chickensmoothie invited me before I got bored and abandoned my account. I could probably fire off invites to anyone who's curious, but I know it wasn't really my cup o' tea.

Been meaning to check out Wajas, though....And it's been forever since I played Aywas, too.
Gryffs is a ton like FR, but it doesn't have anything at all like the Coliseum or Fairgrounds. Basically you just level up your "Gryff" every day by challenging other players in a roll-of-the-dice fight you don't even see. And you can add clothes and accessories and you can breed...

It isn't the most popular site, because it runs on a lower budget, and it's invite-only. I played for about a week when a user on Chickensmoothie invited me before I got bored and abandoned my account. I could probably fire off invites to anyone who's curious, but I know it wasn't really my cup o' tea.

Been meaning to check out Wajas, though....And it's been forever since I played Aywas, too.
dw3GkOL.png
transgender-5-stripes-20-px.png 7JIceGk.png bisexual-3-stripes-20-px.png

he/they
pings welcome
casual player
There's a game called Woolly Hooes where you brew llamas, you get one invisible llama in the beginning where you choose it's element and colors. My user is Satyr on that too.
There's a game called Woolly Hooes where you brew llamas, you get one invisible llama in the beginning where you choose it's element and colors. My user is Satyr on that too.
Lol I meant breed up there.
Lol I meant breed up there.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8