Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Breeding Project Log
[center][b]Watch me suffer through breeding a specific dragon![/b] Tried to scattersight Multi into an already existing dragon, but after almost 50 attempts and no luck I shelled out over 50k treasure to collect breeding pairs to BREED HIM... -------------------------- [center][Size=7][b]THE GOAL:[/b] [/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=4&auth=f792ce92cc109147e79f4685691ea67371c1df4f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] PLAT X PLAT X CHARCOAL MALE MULTI-EYES Breed don't matter but will change to MIRROR eventually. Genes don't matter but will change the tert to GHOST eventually. -------------------------- [center][Size=7][b]THE PLAYERS:[/b] [/size] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/f2/b9/KFVLh8Hw_o.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/0b/09/8sNwwt3z_o.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/cd/df/rrvacoHg_o.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/c7/c0/IkOPaOYJ_o.png[/img] -------------------------- [center][Size=7][b]THE RESULTS:[/b] [/size] [b]COURAGE X MARBLE[/b] [u]Jan.18.19[/u]: One Egg: Male/PlatSilverCharcoal/Rare [u]Feb.4.19[/u]: Two Egg: Male/SilverPlatCharcoal/Common | Female/PlatPlatCharcoal/Common [u]Mar.3.19[/u]: One Egg: Female/SilverSilverCharcoal/Unusual [u]Mar.14.19[/u]: Four Egg: [b]Male/PlatPlatCharcoal/Rare[/b] | Female/SilverSilverCharcoal/Uncommon | [b]Female/PlatPlatCharcoal/Common[/b] | Female/PlatSilverCharcoal/Common [b]BRANDYBUCK X SPELL[/b] [u]Mar.1.19[/u]: Three Egg: Male/PlatPlatMidnight/Uncommon | Female/PlatPlatObsidian/Uncommon | Male/PlatPlatPlat/Common [u]Mar.22.19[/u]: Three Egg: Male/PlatPlatEldritch/Primal | Female/PlatPlatOrca/Common | Male/PlatPlatFlint/Basic [b]PAIR RETIRED & EXALTED[/b] [b]LANCIR X RASHID[/b] [u]Feb.4.19[/u]: Four Egg: Male/PlatPlatMidnight/Unusual | Female/PlatPlatFlint/Common | Female/PlatPlatCoal/Common | Female/PlatPlatShale/Common [u]Mar.14.19[/u]: Three Egg: Male/PlatPlatMidnight/Common | Male/PlatPlatOilslick/Uncommon | Female/PlatPlatBlackberry/Common [b]FANG X SEVER[/b] [/center]
Watch me suffer through breeding a specific dragon! Tried to scattersight Multi into an already existing dragon, but after almost 50 attempts and no luck I shelled out over 50k treasure to collect breeding pairs to BREED HIM...
THE GOAL:
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=4&auth=f792ce92cc109147e79f4685691ea67371c1df4f&dummyext=prev.png
PLAT X PLAT X CHARCOAL
MALE
MULTI-EYES
Breed don't matter but will change to MIRROR eventually.
Genes don't matter but will change the tert to GHOST eventually.
THE PLAYERS:
KFVLh8Hw_o.png
8sNwwt3z_o.png
rrvacoHg_o.png
IkOPaOYJ_o.png
THE RESULTS:
COURAGE X MARBLE
Jan.18.19: One Egg: Male/PlatSilverCharcoal/Rare
Feb.4.19: Two Egg: Male/SilverPlatCharcoal/Common | Female/PlatPlatCharcoal/Common
Mar.3.19: One Egg: Female/SilverSilverCharcoal/Unusual
Mar.14.19: Four Egg: Male/PlatPlatCharcoal/Rare | Female/SilverSilverCharcoal/Uncommon | Female/PlatPlatCharcoal/Common | Female/PlatSilverCharcoal/Common

BRANDYBUCK X SPELL
Mar.1.19: Three Egg: Male/PlatPlatMidnight/Uncommon | Female/PlatPlatObsidian/Uncommon | Male/PlatPlatPlat/Common
Mar.22.19: Three Egg: Male/PlatPlatEldritch/Primal | Female/PlatPlatOrca/Common | Male/PlatPlatFlint/Basic
PAIR RETIRED & EXALTED

LANCIR X RASHID
Feb.4.19: Four Egg: Male/PlatPlatMidnight/Unusual | Female/PlatPlatFlint/Common | Female/PlatPlatCoal/Common | Female/PlatPlatShale/Common
Mar.14.19: Three Egg: Male/PlatPlatMidnight/Common | Male/PlatPlatOilslick/Uncommon | Female/PlatPlatBlackberry/Common

FANG X SEVER
PLACEHOLDER JUST IN CASE
PLACEHOLDER JUST IN CASE
PLACEHOLDER #2 JUST IN CASE DON'T THINK I'LL NEED IT
PLACEHOLDER #2 JUST IN CASE DON'T THINK I'LL NEED IT
March.14.2019
I bred two Plat/Plat/Charcoal babies, one male and one female, sadly without Multi. I acquired a Plat/Plat/Charcoal dragon [Sever] from the Auction House and made a new pair with one of the babies [Fang]. This pair will produce Plat/Plat/Charcoal babies 100% of the time. I may keep the Female in case I can find a Plat/Plat/Charcoal male to pair with her so I then have 2 pairs with 100% chance of my goal.
Brandybuck and Spell, as the lowest odds to create Plat/Plat/Charcoal, have been retired; they will have one more nest and then they will be exalted as soon as their bonuses come around on the front page. [If you would like any of the babies or Brandy or Spell please PM me asap].
March.14.2019
I bred two Plat/Plat/Charcoal babies, one male and one female, sadly without Multi. I acquired a Plat/Plat/Charcoal dragon [Sever] from the Auction House and made a new pair with one of the babies [Fang]. This pair will produce Plat/Plat/Charcoal babies 100% of the time. I may keep the Female in case I can find a Plat/Plat/Charcoal male to pair with her so I then have 2 pairs with 100% chance of my goal.
Brandybuck and Spell, as the lowest odds to create Plat/Plat/Charcoal, have been retired; they will have one more nest and then they will be exalted as soon as their bonuses come around on the front page. [If you would like any of the babies or Brandy or Spell please PM me asap].