Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Universal Subspecies Hub | [New 3.0]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Subspecies Name: Twilight Seas
Link to the Lore/Main Page: link
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Creator is- aiyestel
Accepted eye colors: Water
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Often seen during the twilight hours, thes free spirits of water who roam the seas collecting tales.
Date of creation (if known): September 8, 2023
Subspecies Name: Twilight Seas
Link to the Lore/Main Page: link
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Creator is- aiyestel
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Often seen during the twilight hours, thes free spirits of water who roam the seas collecting tales.
Date of creation (if known): September 8, 2023
ctZUH5g.png
Subspecies Name: Sandblasters
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here!
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: I'm the creator
Accepted eye colors: Any
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Sandblasters are nature's tool cleaners... and electronics wreckers.
Date of creation (if known): 9/8/2023
Subspecies Name: Sandblasters
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here!
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: I'm the creator
Accepted eye colors: Any
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Sandblasters are nature's tool cleaners... and electronics wreckers.
Date of creation (if known): 9/8/2023
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Subspecies Name: Lunar Swayed Tides
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Lorebook Link
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: InkedMyths
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Alleged abilities of prophecy, light shows and water dances
Date of creation (if known): October 11, 2023

Subspecies Name: Solar Swayed Tides
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: InkedMyths
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Alleged abilities of prophecy, light shows and water dances
Subspecies Name: Lunar Swayed Tides

Subspecies Name: Solar Swayed Tides
ctZUH5g.png
Hate to be a downer but there might be a doc or 2 missing... as in no subspecies info behind the links. I was going to make a quick-check listing of the subspecies for myself since I snipe and filp dragons so much.

Anyway, no doc for Cosmic Avatars as of this post.
Hate to be a downer but there might be a doc or 2 missing... as in no subspecies info behind the links. I was going to make a quick-check listing of the subspecies for myself since I snipe and filp dragons so much.

Anyway, no doc for Cosmic Avatars as of this post.
xLpNVTh.png
Subspecies Name: Baroclinic Runners
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia entry
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes! :D
Accepted eye colors: Lightning
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Baroclinic Runners chase down areas of high baroclinicity to track potential storm development. They prize fulgurite, especially when freshly-formed and still warm to the touch.
Date of creation (if known): February 19, 2023
Subspecies Name: Baroclinic Runners
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia entry
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes! :D
Accepted eye colors: Lightning
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Baroclinic Runners chase down areas of high baroclinicity to track potential storm development. They prize fulgurite, especially when freshly-formed and still warm to the touch.
Date of creation (if known): February 19, 2023
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@Nekotwins Thanks for the heads up! Sorry I missed your comment
@Nekotwins Thanks for the heads up! Sorry I missed your comment
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
Subspecies Name: Mesa Muses
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Thread
Are you the creator of the subspecies?: Yes!
Accepted eye colors: Any! (Wind/Earth/Light/Fire preferred)
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Mesa Muses look like the northern edge of the Shifting Expanse, and take on every artistic pursuit known to dragonkind.
Date of creation (if known): Feb 17th, 2020
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable n/a
Subspecies Name: Mesa Muses
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Thread
Are you the creator of the subspecies?: Yes!
Accepted eye colors: Any! (Wind/Earth/Light/Fire preferred)
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Mesa Muses look like the northern edge of the Shifting Expanse, and take on every artistic pursuit known to dragonkind.
Date of creation (if known): Feb 17th, 2020
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable n/a
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Wow I went on a Journey to get here
Wow I went on a Journey to get here
HzGpUHb.png
The Starflyer subspecies of the Water Flight subspecies project has been removed.
The Starflyer subspecies of the Water Flight subspecies project has been removed.
ctZUH5g.png
Can anyone tell me the status of "The Archivists" Ice Subspecies? I've been trying to create a pair to offer up for breeding/nesting if it was still viable...available...??? but the Subspecies Google doc no longer opens

Can anyone tell me the status of "The Archivists" Ice Subspecies? I've been trying to create a pair to offer up for breeding/nesting if it was still viable...available...??? but the Subspecies Google doc no longer opens

DoQJ9XF.pngBT1N47G.pngfdUVIfW.pngBisexual (Bisexual flag)J8QoPxT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8