Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Universal Subspecies Hub | [New 3.0]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello! Back when abers came out, I excitedly went and put together a collection of elemental ambassadors with my own headcanon for what genes and colours would fit, but I never actually got around to registering them as a subspecies (technically, 11 subspecies...)

I've only just found this hub... I'd love to set up a thread and get them registered, but I don't know if anyone has already beaten me to it and I don't want to put in all the effort just to be refused x.x There are so many subspecies now it's all a bit overwhelming... Can anyone help advise whether I could be onto something here, please? The abers are on tab 1, p2 of my hibden if anyone is curious :)
Hello! Back when abers came out, I excitedly went and put together a collection of elemental ambassadors with my own headcanon for what genes and colours would fit, but I never actually got around to registering them as a subspecies (technically, 11 subspecies...)

I've only just found this hub... I'd love to set up a thread and get them registered, but I don't know if anyone has already beaten me to it and I don't want to put in all the effort just to be refused x.x There are so many subspecies now it's all a bit overwhelming... Can anyone help advise whether I could be onto something here, please? The abers are on tab 1, p2 of my hibden if anyone is curious :)
CTF4up6.png
@Fledhyris

That's really cool to hear. I'd start by just viewing each sub-hub to see what species they have ( to see if any matches yours) or asking the runners of each hub if they already have x gene color combo!

I have representatives too I did in a similar way. ( Didn't make them a subspecies though)
@Fledhyris

That's really cool to hear. I'd start by just viewing each sub-hub to see what species they have ( to see if any matches yours) or asking the runners of each hub if they already have x gene color combo!

I have representatives too I did in a similar way. ( Didn't make them a subspecies though)
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo Yeah it's a daunting task but probably the only way to do it... At least I found this hub which seems to be up to date? (Kudos to all involved for organising everything!)
@CelesticLeo Yeah it's a daunting task but probably the only way to do it... At least I found this hub which seems to be up to date? (Kudos to all involved for organising everything!)
CTF4up6.png
[emoji=guardian scared size=1] I'm a bit behind on submitting these, sorry! [quote][b]Subspecies Name:[/b] Deepscale Carvers [B]Link to the Lore/Main Page:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U45qMqKzgY9jFyhxI3qVhWBdbpE75mebDS527zUqI50/edit?usp=sharing]Link[/url] [B]Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/669578]Nalani[/url] [B]Accepted eye colors:[/b] Water [B]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):[/b] They are living underwater in tunnels they carved for themselves. They like to decorate their home (they call them deepcarves) with trinklets and rare materials they find. They have natural talent in underwater architecture and archeology. [B]Date of creation (if known):[/b] April 18 [b]Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable[/b] N/A [b]Subspecies Name:[/b] Deepscale Carvers Variant: Fluorescarves [B]Link to the Lore/Main Page:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U45qMqKzgY9jFyhxI3qVhWBdbpE75mebDS527zUqI50/edit?usp=sharing]Link[/url] [B]Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/669578]Nalani[/url] [B]Accepted eye colors:[/b] Water [B]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):[/b] They are living underwater in tunnels they carved for themselves. They like to decorate their home (they call them deepcarves) with trinklets and rare materials they find. They have natural talent in underwater architecture and archeology. [B]Date of creation (if known):[/b] April 18 [b]Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable[/b] N/A [/quote] [quote][b]Subspecies Name:[/b] Giant Sand Dollars [B]Link to the Lore/Main Page:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U45qMqKzgY9jFyhxI3qVhWBdbpE75mebDS527zUqI50/edit?usp=sharing]Link[/url] [B]Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/703769]LittleTuna[/url] [B]Accepted eye colors:[/b] Water [B]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):[/b] Emerging from their underwater lairs during Wavecrest Saturnalia [B]Date of creation (if known):[/b] April 30 [b]Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable[/b] N/A[/quote] [quote][b]Subspecies Name:[/b] Arctic Jewel [B]Link to the Lore/Main Page:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U45qMqKzgY9jFyhxI3qVhWBdbpE75mebDS527zUqI50/edit?usp=sharing]Link[/url] [B]Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/622503]AzaRein[/url] [B]Accepted eye colors:[/b] Water [B]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):[/b]Protectors of the Arctic Ocean known for their breathtaking beauty [B]Date of creation (if known):[/b] April 30 [b]Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable[/b]N/A[/quote]
I'm a bit behind on submitting these, sorry!

Quote:
Subspecies Name: Deepscale Carvers
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Link
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Nalani
Accepted eye colors: Water
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): They are living underwater in tunnels they carved for themselves. They like to decorate their home (they call them deepcarves) with trinklets and rare materials they find. They have natural talent in underwater architecture and archeology.
Date of creation (if known): April 18
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable N/A

Subspecies Name: Deepscale Carvers Variant: Fluorescarves
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Nalani
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): They are living underwater in tunnels they carved for themselves. They like to decorate their home (they call them deepcarves) with trinklets and rare materials they find. They have natural talent in underwater architecture and archeology.
Date of creation (if known): April 18

Quote:
Subspecies Name: Giant Sand Dollars
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: LittleTuna
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Emerging from their underwater lairs during Wavecrest Saturnalia
Date of creation (if known): April 30

Quote:
Subspecies Name: Arctic Jewel
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: AzaRein
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):Protectors of the Arctic Ocean known for their breathtaking beauty
Date of creation (if known): April 30
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if ApplicableN/A
ctZUH5g.png
Hello, much love for this thread! Which brings me to a question I have!

I am lightning, not light and I wasn't sure it there was an active light subspecies hub?

I have dragons that fit this proposed and old light subspecies and I wasn't sure if there was any record of it? Or any record of this colorway and gene combo being a subspecies under another name?
Hello, much love for this thread! Which brings me to a question I have!

I am lightning, not light and I wasn't sure it there was an active light subspecies hub?

I have dragons that fit this proposed and old light subspecies and I wasn't sure if there was any record of it? Or any record of this colorway and gene combo being a subspecies under another name?
w8o0xW1.png dsiNAWk.png Formerly "FyniteShadow027"
fYjKMys.png
oAF3DvH.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
N5w86O0.png
tBfnr5I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8