Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Universal Subspecies Hub | [New 3.0]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Subspecies Name: Malware
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here
Are you the creator of the subspecies? Yes
Accepted eye colors: Lightning for majority but any are allowed to infected or corrupted dragons
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): A Digital and Corporeal virus that has been discovered to be infecting both users as well as the known sentient dragons of the site Flight Rising.
Date of creation (if known):April 13th, 2023
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable Believe this is it >.> let me know if needing correcting lol

========================================================

Subspecies Name: Desert Succulents
Accepted eye colors: Lightning
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Ancients rose from beneath the sands to make their presence in Sornieth known once more.
Date of creation (if known):July 23, 2023
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable Believe this is it >.> let me know if needing correcting lol

(They were approved same day xD)
Subspecies Name: Malware
Accepted eye colors: Lightning for majority but any are allowed to infected or corrupted dragons
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): A Digital and Corporeal virus that has been discovered to be infecting both users as well as the known sentient dragons of the site Flight Rising.
Date of creation (if known):April 13th, 2023

========================================================

Subspecies Name: Desert Succulents
Accepted eye colors: Lightning
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Ancients rose from beneath the sands to make their presence in Sornieth known once more.
Date of creation (if known):July 23, 2023

(They were approved same day xD)
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
Subspecies Name: Edel Wilds
Link to the Lore/Main Page: HUB
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes
Accepted eye colors: Nature and Earth prefered, any goes
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):
Protectors of sacred spaces, that look like trees. They only look like dragons, when they fight to protect the sacred sites.

Date of creation (if known): no
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1759291/25#post_56108394 (it's still outstanding)
Subspecies Name: Edel Wilds
Link to the Lore/Main Page: HUB
Accepted eye colors: Nature and Earth prefered, any goes
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):
Protectors of sacred spaces, that look like trees. They only look like dragons, when they fight to protect the sacred sites.

Date of creation (if known): no
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1759291/25#post_56108394 (it's still outstanding)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
Subspecies Name: tropical finned aberrations
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3115275/1#post_3115275
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: ye
Accepted eye colors: any?
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): water-evolved aberrations!
Date of creation (if known): march 2022 ish
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1806062
Subspecies Name: tropical finned aberrations
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3115275/1#post_3115275
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: ye
Accepted eye colors: any?
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): water-evolved aberrations!
Date of creation (if known): march 2022 ish
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1806062
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
Subspecies Name: Stardancer Sentinels
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here!
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes, I am the creator
Accepted eye colors: Any
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Dark base and neon-accented Skydancers
Date of creation (if known): 2/6/2024
Subspecies Name: Stardancer Sentinels
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes, I am the creator
Accepted eye colors: Any
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Dark base and neon-accented Skydancers
Date of creation (if known): 2/6/2024
fLdYOuE.pngwthFnM3.pngJuaytuP.png
OPvsslx.pnggYW0j5f.pngGHiDarO.png
5iXiC8z.pngiJZWqi6.pngmlHpBMC.png
qjWV0vY.pngrUxTdhn.pngQ5PUVtn.gif
G8AyR6r.png8iM3al9.pngiJRr6Ic.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcm91dIH.pngFuvR2e2.png
Subspecies: Igneous Amphitere
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Lore
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: JynxJay and Pixel
Accepted eye colors: All
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Igneous Amphitere are legless, winged serpents with no red spectrum basic colors. They must have red colors that come from the accents in their genetics, to represent the burn scars that are not there from hatching, but obtained through contact with lava or use of magic scrolls.
Date of creation (if known): 2/10/24
Subspecies: Igneous Amphitere
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Lore
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: JynxJay and Pixel
Accepted eye colors: All
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Igneous Amphitere are legless, winged serpents with no red spectrum basic colors. They must have red colors that come from the accents in their genetics, to represent the burn scars that are not there from hatching, but obtained through contact with lava or use of magic scrolls.
Date of creation (if known): 2/10/24
Subspecies Name: chromaberrations
Link to the Lore/Main Page: hub
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: yes i am the creator ! o7
Accepted eye colors: all!! no specifications
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): chromaberrations are an alien species that takes the form of colorful aberrations. all they do is try to be as cool as possible and play pranks.
Date of creation (if known): april 24, 2022
Subspecies Name: chromaberrations
Link to the Lore/Main Page: hub
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: yes i am the creator ! o7
Accepted eye colors: all!! no specifications
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): chromaberrations are an alien species that takes the form of colorful aberrations. all they do is try to be as cool as possible and play pranks.
Date of creation (if known): april 24, 2022
APsJjp1.png
Subspecies Name: Dream Guardians
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3307302/1#post_3307302
Accepted eye colors: Arcane, Shadow, Water and Ice
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Dream Guardians are mages who can navigate the dreams of other living beings. Within the Dream, they serve as messengers and ward off nightmares.

Date of creation (if known): January 12, 2024
Subspecies Name: Dream Guardians
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3307302/1#post_3307302
Accepted eye colors: Arcane, Shadow, Water and Ice
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Dream Guardians are mages who can navigate the dreams of other living beings. Within the Dream, they serve as messengers and ward off nightmares.

Date of creation (if known): January 12, 2024
The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
Subspecies Name: Legacy of Kami

Link to the Lore/Main Page: Right Here :D

Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yep, i'm the creator!

Accepted eye colors: All eye colors are accepted! Different elements are limited to separate "variations" within the subspecies, but each element is included :)

Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Created as a memorial for my late pup Cami, this subspecies focuses on the uncanny! The "uncanny" is actually the result of convergent evolution, and the mascot heavily resembles a coyote, just like Cami did when she was younger :)

Date of creation (if known): Created on November 23, 2023, but opened officially on February 7, 2024!

Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable Not applicable, as it isn't reserved to one flight :)

edit: ah dang, i made a mistake on the discord application ;v;
Subspecies Name: Legacy of Kami

Link to the Lore/Main Page: Right Here :D

Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yep, i'm the creator!

Accepted eye colors: All eye colors are accepted! Different elements are limited to separate "variations" within the subspecies, but each element is included :)

Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Created as a memorial for my late pup Cami, this subspecies focuses on the uncanny! The "uncanny" is actually the result of convergent evolution, and the mascot heavily resembles a coyote, just like Cami did when she was younger :)

Date of creation (if known): Created on November 23, 2023, but opened officially on February 7, 2024!

Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable Not applicable, as it isn't reserved to one flight :)

edit: ah dang, i made a mistake on the discord application ;v;
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
Subspecies Name:Winter Storm

Link to the Lore/Main Page:Ice Forum Link also Link in Hatchery Thread thing...(watch for falling construction materials and runaway hatchlings)

Are you the creator of the subspecies?yes

Accepted eye colors: Ice. I am considering expanding to include Water and Lighting-because storms. yeah.

Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):These dragons originate in the region near thefrozen sanctum, where ice magic is monitored and researched (according to lore). Their duties are to monitor the skies for cloud formations that foretell snow, ice, and frost, and to observe the changing winds that would bring winter storms and sudden freezes to the land.
(Note: three existing variants - more info on main/lore page(s))

Date of creation (if known): November 28, 2021

Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable (not sure where this would be!)
Subspecies Name:Winter Storm

Link to the Lore/Main Page:Ice Forum Link also Link in Hatchery Thread thing...(watch for falling construction materials and runaway hatchlings)

Are you the creator of the subspecies?yes

Accepted eye colors: Ice. I am considering expanding to include Water and Lighting-because storms. yeah.

Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):These dragons originate in the region near thefrozen sanctum, where ice magic is monitored and researched (according to lore). Their duties are to monitor the skies for cloud formations that foretell snow, ice, and frost, and to observe the changing winds that would bring winter storms and sudden freezes to the land.
(Note: three existing variants - more info on main/lore page(s))

Date of creation (if known): November 28, 2021

Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable (not sure where this would be!)

DoQJ9XF.pngBT1N47G.pngfdUVIfW.pngBisexual (Bisexual flag)J8QoPxT.png
Subspecies Name: Ventifact
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: i am! (somnomania #15733)
Accepted eye colors: Wind any
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): These dragons, either Spirals or Skydancers, resemble stone statues eroded by wind to reveal either slight veins or broad patches of bright color.
Date of creation (if known): today (february 24, 2024)
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable: Here!
Subspecies Name: Ventifact
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: i am! (somnomania #15733)
Accepted eye colors: Wind any
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): These dragons, either Spirals or Skydancers, resemble stone statues eroded by wind to reveal either slight veins or broad patches of bright color.
Date of creation (if known): today (february 24, 2024)
Link to Flight-Specific Subspecies Application if Applicable: Here!
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8