Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Marketplace Flash Sale Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350
Want to know about new flash sales in the Marketplace, but keep forgetting to actually check? Add yourself to the pinglist! At 12:00 and 0:00 FR time every day, a new item in the Marketplace is discounted by 20% and sold in unlimited quantities. It's a great opportunity to snatch that gene you've been looking for, or stock up on your favorite apparel, without having to rely on a dom shop! [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhFrtqSBm_e63j0fBXlf4UOUuW7sV5k78GYs9ss1rEM/edit?usp=sharing][size=6][b][color=#44023d]Click here to go to the pinglist![/color][/b][/size][/url][/center] [rule] Simply write your name into a cell according to what you want to be pinged for. Please make sure not to overwrite anyone else's name, and do not add or remove anyone other than yourself. If you can't edit the pinglist yourself, please ping me for help. Due to the random nature of flash sales, and the sheer amount of items that can stock, item-specific pinglists are not available. If you'd like to help out, consider pinging for flash sales! If a flash sale hasn't been pinged for yet, simply copy the grey cells for All and the appropriate category and paste them into a new post. For example, if a flash sale is for apparel, copy the All and Apparel pinglists. Please make sure to include the start and end times of the sale, the name of the item, and the sale price! Below is my sample code that I use for pings, feel free to copy it and edit accordingly. You're also free to use your own formatting. [b]Please ping even if you think the item isn't worth buying![/b] Even minor things like potions and meditates will have buyers and people will still want pings. They signed up for them, it's a pinglist! [code][center] [rule][size=5][b]12:00 March 24th to 0:00 March 25th:[/b] [item=Strawberry Plumed Mantle] [i]Strawberry Plumed Mantle[/i] [emoji=treasure] 11,200t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center][/code] [size=5][b]Pinglist Abuse[/b][/size] Try as I might, I can't completely stop people from maliciously using the pinglist to harass others. But I can do a pretty good job. If you are receiving pings from this pinglist and have not signed up for it, please PM me asap to let me know. I will add you to a filter that will automatically remove your name from the copied pinglist. The filters are located in hidden columns that only I can open, and the pinglist copy/paste pulls from those columns, so unless someone adds your name manually after copying the filtered pinglist, you will never get pinged. (This also means you will not be able to add yourself to the pinglist due to your name being filtered out, but if you want to be removed from it, just let me know) Pingers, please do not manually add people if you see them in the visible column but not in the copied pinglist. They are excluded intentionally to combat the people abusing the pinglist to harass them.
Want to know about new flash sales in the Marketplace, but keep forgetting to actually check? Add yourself to the pinglist!

At 12:00 and 0:00 FR time every day, a new item in the Marketplace is discounted by 20% and sold in unlimited quantities. It's a great opportunity to snatch that gene you've been looking for, or stock up on your favorite apparel, without having to rely on a dom shop!

Simply write your name into a cell according to what you want to be pinged for. Please make sure not to overwrite anyone else's name, and do not add or remove anyone other than yourself. If you can't edit the pinglist yourself, please ping me for help.

Due to the random nature of flash sales, and the sheer amount of items that can stock, item-specific pinglists are not available.

If you'd like to help out, consider pinging for flash sales! If a flash sale hasn't been pinged for yet, simply copy the grey cells for All and the appropriate category and paste them into a new post. For example, if a flash sale is for apparel, copy the All and Apparel pinglists. Please make sure to include the start and end times of the sale, the name of the item, and the sale price! Below is my sample code that I use for pings, feel free to copy it and edit accordingly. You're also free to use your own formatting.

Please ping even if you think the item isn't worth buying! Even minor things like potions and meditates will have buyers and people will still want pings. They signed up for them, it's a pinglist!
Code:
[center] [rule][size=5][b]12:00 March 24th to 0:00 March 25th:[/b] [item=Strawberry Plumed Mantle] [i]Strawberry Plumed Mantle[/i] [emoji=treasure] 11,200t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center]

Pinglist Abuse
Try as I might, I can't completely stop people from maliciously using the pinglist to harass others. But I can do a pretty good job. If you are receiving pings from this pinglist and have not signed up for it, please PM me asap to let me know. I will add you to a filter that will automatically remove your name from the copied pinglist. The filters are located in hidden columns that only I can open, and the pinglist copy/paste pulls from those columns, so unless someone adds your name manually after copying the filtered pinglist, you will never get pinged.
(This also means you will not be able to add yourself to the pinglist due to your name being filtered out, but if you want to be removed from it, just let me know)

Pingers, please do not manually add people if you see them in the visible column but not in the copied pinglist. They are excluded intentionally to combat the people abusing the pinglist to harass them.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[center] [rule][size=5][b]12:00 March 24th to 0:00 March 25th:[/b] [item=Strawberry Plumed Mantle] [emoji=treasure] 11,200t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center]

12:00 March 24th to 0:00 March 25th:
Strawberry Plumed Mantle
11,200t
MP Quicklink

Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Thanks for this! I'm excited to see what items get discounted *-* Also, hoping and praying for [item=Contrast aviator helmet] to be a flash sale
Thanks for this! I'm excited to see what items get discounted *-*
Also, hoping and praying for Contrast Aviator Helmet to be a flash sale
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
[center] [rule][size=5][b]00:00 March 25th to 12:00 March 25th:[/b] [item=Bright Bolt] [i]Bright Bolt[/i] [emoji=treasure] 4,000t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/battle]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center] Yay...? [size=1]@Spirice @Halcandra @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233[/size]

00:00 March 25th to 12:00 March 25th:
Bright Bolt
Bright Bolt
4,000t
MP Quicklink

Yay...?

@Spirice @Halcandra @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[center] [rule][size=5][b]12:00 March 25th to 0:00 March 26th:[/b] [item=Gossamer Tail Bangle] [i]Gossamer Tail Bangle[/i] [emoji=treasure] 13,400t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center] [size=1]@xXShiverXx @Spirice @tilkka @Snapdragoon @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote[/size]

12:00 March 25th to 0:00 March 26th:
Gossamer Tail Bangle
Gossamer Tail Bangle
13,400t
MP Quicklink

@xXShiverXx @Spirice @tilkka @Snapdragoon @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[center] [rule][size=5][b]00:00 March 26th to 12:00 March 26th:[/b] [item=tertiary gene: peacock] [i]Tertiary Gene: Peacock[/i] [emoji=treasure] 120,000t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/genes]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center] [size=1]@Hootsforce @xXShiverXx @koobi @Spirice @tilkka @ThousandSunny @ladylilitu @Ritten @Snapdragoon @Achoo @asolrock @Gig @Vaixation @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas[/size]

00:00 March 26th to 12:00 March 26th:
Tertiary Gene: Peacock
Tertiary Gene: Peacock
120,000t
MP Quicklink

@Hootsforce @xXShiverXx @koobi @Spirice @tilkka @ThousandSunny @ladylilitu @Ritten @Snapdragoon @Achoo @asolrock @Gig @Vaixation @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[center] [rule][size=5][b]12:00 March 26th to 0:00 March 27th:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Savannah] [i]Primary Gene: Savannah[/i] [emoji=treasure] 112,000t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/genes]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center] [size=1]@Hootsforce @xXShiverXx @koobi @Spirice @tilkka @ThousandSunny @ladylilitu @Ritten @Snapdragoon @Achoo @asolrock @Gig @Vaixation @sgerj @daffydil @AlphaSnowdust @Lavend3rdragon @CabinetMan @Dreu @psychosis @Apology @lyricalmyxteries @FaerieQueene @Lepton @Chocoli @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker[/size]

12:00 March 26th to 0:00 March 27th:
Primary Gene: Savannah
Primary Gene: Savannah
112,000t
MP Quicklink

@Hootsforce @xXShiverXx @koobi @Spirice @tilkka @ThousandSunny @ladylilitu @Ritten @Snapdragoon @Achoo @asolrock @Gig @Vaixation @sgerj @daffydil @AlphaSnowdust @Lavend3rdragon @CabinetMan @Dreu @psychosis @Apology @lyricalmyxteries @FaerieQueene @Lepton @Chocoli @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
[center] [rule][size=5][b]00:00 March 27th to 12:00 March 27th:[/b] [item=Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille] [i]Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille[/i] [emoji=treasure] 13,600t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center] [size=1]@xXShiverXx @Spirice @tilkka @Snapdragoon @Gig @daffydil @CabinetMan @Dreu @Apology @lyricalmyxteries @FaerieQueene @Jailer @koobi @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker @Empyreal @jazzghost[/size]

00:00 March 27th to 12:00 March 27th:
Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille
Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille
13,600t
MP Quicklink

@xXShiverXx @Spirice @tilkka @Snapdragoon @Gig @daffydil @CabinetMan @Dreu @Apology @lyricalmyxteries @FaerieQueene @Jailer @koobi @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker @Empyreal @jazzghost
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[center] [rule][size=5][b]12:00 March 27th to 0:00 March 28th:[/b] [item=bluefin charger] [i]Bluefin Charger[/i] [emoji=treasure] 14,800t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/familiars]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule] [/center] [size=1]@Hootsforce @xXShiverXx @asolrock @daffydil @AlphaSnowdust @CabinetMan @FaerieQueene @mithrel @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker @Empyreal @jazzghost @TypeFull @AWB @VelikaTheAlpha @Elerinwen @Leska05[/size]

12:00 March 27th to 0:00 March 28th:
Bluefin Charger
Bluefin Charger
14,800t
MP Quicklink

@Hootsforce @xXShiverXx @asolrock @daffydil @AlphaSnowdust @CabinetMan @FaerieQueene @mithrel @Tserin @Fulminare @MotherOfBeardies @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker @Empyreal @jazzghost @TypeFull @AWB @VelikaTheAlpha @Elerinwen @Leska05
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[center] [rule][size=5][b]00:00 March 28th to 12:00 March 28th:[/b] [item=Spring's Breath] [i]Spring's Breath[/i] [emoji=treasure] 16,000t [emoji=treasure] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/apparel]MP Quicklink[/url] [rule][/center] [size=1]@Tserin @Fulminare @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker @Empyreal @jazzghost @TypeFull @AWB @VelikaTheAlpha @Elerinwen @Leska05 @Wxlfiez @shr00mlightz@xXShiverXx @Spirice @tilkka @Snapdragoon @Gig @daffydil @CabinetMan @Dreu @Apology @lyricalmyxteries @FaerieQueene @Jailer @koobi @mithrel @MotherOfBeardies @ShallWeDance[/size]

00:00 March 28th to 12:00 March 28th:
Spring's Breath
Spring's Breath
16,000t
MP Quicklink

@Tserin @Fulminare @KyloRen @actuallychaotic @Ash233 @Dreamcoyote @Kurayami @StarNovas @Blesseil @Coyoteclaw11 @otakuderp13 @GameMaker @Empyreal @jazzghost @TypeFull @AWB @VelikaTheAlpha @Elerinwen @Leska05 @Wxlfiez @shr00mlightz@xXShiverXx @Spirice @tilkka @Snapdragoon @Gig @daffydil @CabinetMan @Dreu @Apology @lyricalmyxteries @FaerieQueene @Jailer @koobi @mithrel @MotherOfBeardies @ShallWeDance

Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350