Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Color Sets/ Theory Guide (Requests Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @FaerieQueene

Added Reds, Oranges, Yellows, Greens, Blues, Violets, Pinks
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @FaerieQueene

Added Reds, Oranges, Yellows, Greens, Blues, Violets, Pinks
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@StellarBlitz this is what I have for Boreal Woods so far!
Still double checking things and adding that third column :)
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
[quote name="AlphaSnowdust" date="2021-04-30 17:04:25" ] @StellarBlitz this is what I have for Boreal Woods so far! Still double checking things and adding that third column :) [/quote] @alphasnowdust that looks really good! If you'd like, when you're finished you can shoot me the link and I can add it to the collection with your name next to it :>
AlphaSnowdust wrote on 2021-04-30 17:04:25:
@alphasnowdust that looks really good! If you'd like, when you're finished you can shoot me the link and I can add it to the collection with your name next to it :>

Added Training fields!

Added Training fields!

Hey! Added Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, as well as 2 of my favorite Pokemon: Mawile and Grimmsnarl!

Hey! Added Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, as well as 2 of my favorite Pokemon: Mawile and Grimmsnarl!
May I be added to the pinglist as well? This is super cool!
And I have a question- will you be doing color theory as in red=anger, passion, etc and whatnot?
And I have a question- will you be doing color theory as in red=anger, passion, etc and whatnot?
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
[quote name="Jaguarthecat" date="2021-05-06 09:47:04" ] May I be added to the pinglist as well? This is super cool! And I have a question- will you be doing color theory as in red=anger, passion, etc and whatnot? [/quote] @jaguarthecat added! And I'm not sure... Across my studies, I haven't really explored emotive color theory to the same extent as aesthetic color theory. And I'm aware that the meanings of colors can vary wildly across cultures and traditions, so I dunno if I'm qualified to act as a teaching figure regarding that unless it's super thorough. I'll keep it in mind, though, definitely.
Jaguarthecat wrote on 2021-05-06 09:47:04:
@jaguarthecat added! And I'm not sure... Across my studies, I haven't really explored emotive color theory to the same extent as aesthetic color theory. And I'm aware that the meanings of colors can vary wildly across cultures and traditions, so I dunno if I'm qualified to act as a teaching figure regarding that unless it's super thorough. I'll keep it in mind, though, definitely.

@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @jaguarthecat

Added Soft and Sweet, a slightly smaller, more specialized palette. I think I'd like to make more of these smaller palettes in the future.
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @jaguarthecat

Added Soft and Sweet, a slightly smaller, more specialized palette. I think I'd like to make more of these smaller palettes in the future.
@StellarBlitz May I be taken off of the pinglist? I am going on hiatus and don't want any pings [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@StellarBlitz May I be taken off of the pinglist? I am going on hiatus and don't want any pings
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @jaguarthecat

Added Hulk, Blue/Orange, Red/Green, Purple/Yellow, RGB, CMYK, Primary, Secondary
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @jaguarthecat

Added Hulk, Blue/Orange, Red/Green, Purple/Yellow, RGB, CMYK, Primary, Secondary
1 2 3 4 5 6