Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Color Sets/ Theory Guide (Requests Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust

Added Link and Loki

Added Link and Loki
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Aaaah ty!

Would you be up for having some help? It’s not that I don’t think you’re not doing an awesome job (which you are btw) but I have a few things I’ve put together (and probably will have more in the future). I probably wouldn’t be able to get the screen shots but I have saved searches. I love color schemes and color theory in general too much ngl. I blame my intro to graphic design teacher
Aaaah ty!

Would you be up for having some help? It’s not that I don’t think you’re not doing an awesome job (which you are btw) but I have a few things I’ve put together (and probably will have more in the future). I probably wouldn’t be able to get the screen shots but I have saved searches. I love color schemes and color theory in general too much ngl. I blame my intro to graphic design teacher
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
[quote name="AlphaSnowdust" date="2021-04-23 13:37:07" ] Aaaah ty! Would you be up for having some help? It’s not that I don’t think you’re not doing an awesome job (which you are btw) but I have a few things I’ve put together (and probably will have more in the future). I probably wouldn’t be able to get the screen shots but I have saved searches. I love color schemes and color theory in general too much ngl. I blame my intro to graphic design teacher [/quote] ooh I'd love to see! I'd love some help too, I'm always open for other people to join in on making palettes like this
AlphaSnowdust wrote on 2021-04-23 13:37:07:
Aaaah ty!

ooh I'd love to see! I'd love some help too, I'm always open for other people to join in on making palettes like this

Made everything less looooooooong

Made everything less looooooooong
@StellarBlitz

Could I be on the pinglist? Also, could I request a color scheme for every coli venue? (Don't worry about it if it's too long for you!)
@StellarBlitz

Could I be on the pinglist? Also, could I request a color scheme for every coli venue? (Don't worry about it if it's too long for you!)
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
[quote name="CassieRose" date="2021-04-24 15:45:56" ] @StellarBlitz Could I be on the pinglist? Also, could I request a color scheme for every coli venue? (Don't worry about it if it's too long for you!) [/quote] @cassierose No worries! I think I can do a few of 'em... some overlap with the nature ones I've already got, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. On the list! thanks for the suggestion!
CassieRose wrote on 2021-04-24 15:45:56:
@StellarBlitz

@cassierose No worries! I think I can do a few of 'em... some overlap with the nature ones I've already got, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. On the list! thanks for the suggestion!
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose

Added Crystal Pools... gonna take a break from these for a few days bc my hand is starting to hurt lmao
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose

Added Crystal Pools... gonna take a break from these for a few days bc my hand is starting to hurt lmao
Ooh venues sound cool!
I could do Boreal Woods and maybe ghost light ruins this week?

Are you using a color picker and matching as close as possible or just eyeballing it?
Ooh venues sound cool!

Are you using a color picker and matching as close as possible or just eyeballing it?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
[quote name="AlphaSnowdust" date="2021-04-25 21:38:05" ] Ooh venues sound cool! I could do Boreal Woods and maybe ghost light ruins this week? Are you using a color picker and matching as close as possible or just eyeballing it? [/quote] @alphasnowdust currently I'm just eyeballing it, since FR has such specific colors I don't think it's worth the time to use a color picker tbh That'd be awesome if you could, no pressure tho :>
AlphaSnowdust wrote on 2021-04-25 21:38:05:
Ooh venues sound cool!

@alphasnowdust

currently I'm just eyeballing it, since FR has such specific colors I don't think it's worth the time to use a color picker tbh

That'd be awesome if you could, no pressure tho :>
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 3 4 5 6