Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 'Hard' G&G, 3 solutions, 15secs each!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BraceFace
Have you seen this guide? It's helped a lot of members, and you only need to know 3 solutions ^_^
@BraceFace
Have you seen this guide? It's helped a lot of members, and you only need to know 3 solutions ^_^
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Achaius
Here is a simple guide with 3 solutions for Hard mode. I even have GIFs and a video to show how it is done ^_^

@Achaius
Here is a simple guide with 3 solutions for Hard mode. I even have GIFs and a video to show how it is done ^_^

tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I will check it out, thank you!
I will check it out, thank you!
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
bump
bump
bump
bump
this is an interesting way to solve! i learned with the exact same concept but with a somewhat simpler way to think about it
i found this from some 2016 forum a while ago where if the 1st one on the bottom left is left, click the 1st on the top left. if the 2nd one on the bottom left is left, click the 2nd on the top left. if the two on the right are the same color, you don't need to click anything for those. if they're different from each other, click the 3rd from the top left.
you just combine those to solve and then just solve back down the way you do at the top.
with this method, you can ignore pieces initially left in the middle row and ultimately click less. solves in 9-20 seconds, with my usual being around 12.
sorry if this was confusing, i can try to look for the og post which had a diagram if you want.
i think the way you explain it is really helpful, but these steps are a little faster so if you wanted to improve speed you could try this way.
this is an interesting way to solve! i learned with the exact same concept but with a somewhat simpler way to think about it
i found this from some 2016 forum a while ago where if the 1st one on the bottom left is left, click the 1st on the top left. if the 2nd one on the bottom left is left, click the 2nd on the top left. if the two on the right are the same color, you don't need to click anything for those. if they're different from each other, click the 3rd from the top left.
you just combine those to solve and then just solve back down the way you do at the top.
with this method, you can ignore pieces initially left in the middle row and ultimately click less. solves in 9-20 seconds, with my usual being around 12.
sorry if this was confusing, i can try to look for the og post which had a diagram if you want.
i think the way you explain it is really helpful, but these steps are a little faster so if you wanted to improve speed you could try this way.
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8