Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 'Hard' G&G, 3 solutions, 15secs each!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@@Oakhearted
If you have any questions, feel free to message me ^_^, I should get back with in within a few seconds.
@@Oakhearted
If you have any questions, feel free to message me ^_^, I should get back with in within a few seconds.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla
Alright thanks.
Just usually its different for me on hard mode but yes a video is much helpful tbh with these type of mind stragedy games haha
@Xeyla
Alright thanks.
Just usually its different for me on hard mode but yes a video is much helpful tbh with these type of mind stragedy games haha
0zgUeu8.png
@FlurryaFurry
Here is a short guide, along with 2 short YT videos you can watch to see the guide in action. I thought this might help ^_^
@FlurryaFurry
Here is a short guide, along with 2 short YT videos you can watch to see the guide in action. I thought this might help ^_^
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Yeah, I saw one, but it had the same formation of this one. My hard set up looks like this:[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/782615918315700265/810518560458932254/unknown.png?width=741&height=630[/img]
Yeah, I saw one, but it had the same formation of this one. My hard set up looks like this:[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/782615918315700265/810518560458932254/unknown.png?width=741&height=630[/img]
@/FlurryaFurry That is the standard board layout for Hard. The colored tiles will be different every time the board is reloaded. I am not understanding what you mean by how your board looks like? I can help you on discord, if we screenshare (not video share). When you start the puzzle, ignore the very top row, when it comes to clicking any tiles. You want to start clicking the 2nd row of tiles. Start this board by clicking the tile with one on it, then click tile with two on it [img]https://i.postimg.cc/G36fDmXD/unknown.png[/img]
@/FlurryaFurry
That is the standard board layout for Hard. The colored tiles will be different every time the board is reloaded. I am not understanding what you mean by how your board looks like? I can help you on discord, if we screenshare (not video share).

When you start the puzzle, ignore the very top row, when it comes to clicking any tiles. You want to start clicking the 2nd row of tiles.

Start this board by clicking the tile with one on it, then click tile with two on it
unknown.png
I updated my wording for new players. Hopefully this is better to understand ^_^
I updated my wording for new players. Hopefully this is better to understand ^_^
Bumpy
Bumpy
okay but the second one
what WITCHCRAFT allows that to work?!
okay but the second one
what WITCHCRAFT allows that to work?!
@SoaringFlame
I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^
@SoaringFlame
I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^
[quote name="@Xeyla" date="2021-04-09 17:34:50" ] @/SoaringFlame I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^ [/quote] Oh thank you! I will watch it and see if it helps :)
@Xeyla wrote on 2021-04-09 17:34:50:
@/SoaringFlame
Oh thank you! I will watch it and see if it helps :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8