Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 'Hard' G&G, 3 solutions, 15secs each!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@Xeyla" date="2021-04-09 17:34:50" ] @/SoaringFlame I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^ [/quote] I'm still finding the guide a good bit confusing, like most guides, but surprisingly I managed to get this far. However, I'm stuck with these two tiles and am not sure what to do to get them outta there. Do you know what to do? [img]https://i.imgur.com/rzC6bEv.png[/img]
@Xeyla wrote on 2021-04-09 17:34:50:
@/SoaringFlame
I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^
I'm still finding the guide a good bit confusing, like most guides, but surprisingly I managed to get this far. However, I'm stuck with these two tiles and am not sure what to do to get them outta there.
Do you know what to do?

rzC6bEv.png
[quote name="SoaringFlame" date="2021-04-09 17:51:43" ] [quote name="@Xeyla" date="2021-04-09 17:34:50" ] @SoaringFlame I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^ [/quote] I'm still finding the guide a good bit confusing, like most guides, but surprisingly I managed to get this far. However, I'm stuck with these two tiles and am not sure what to do to get them outta there. Do you know what to do? [img]https://i.imgur.com/rzC6bEv.png[/img] [/quote] I'm sorry I missed your post, I went to bed before your posted. Here is the picture of which tiles to click, which have the red dots. The green arrows are the tiles that will turn yellow, once you click the red dot starting from the left: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3NFqpNGq/screenshot-392.png[/img] Once you are done clicking the red dots, the middle row will have a odd number of tiles "lit up", and the guide says to click every tile in that middle row to get an even number. After clicking the entire middle row from left to right, go to the next one and click the Southeast tile of the most-left "lit up" tile, and continue from there.
SoaringFlame wrote on 2021-04-09 17:51:43:
@Xeyla wrote on 2021-04-09 17:34:50:
@SoaringFlame
I saw your post about G&G being hard, so I thought I could show you my very short guide. It's helped a lot of members so far, so I thought it may help you ^_^
I'm still finding the guide a good bit confusing, like most guides, but surprisingly I managed to get this far. However, I'm stuck with these two tiles and am not sure what to do to get them outta there.
Do you know what to do?

rzC6bEv.png
I'm sorry I missed your post, I went to bed before your posted. Here is the picture of which tiles to click, which have the red dots. The green arrows are the tiles that will turn yellow, once you click the red dot starting from the left:
screenshot-392.png

Once you are done clicking the red dots, the middle row will have a odd number of tiles "lit up", and the guide says to click every tile in that middle row to get an even number. After clicking the entire middle row from left to right, go to the next one and click the Southeast tile of the most-left "lit up" tile, and continue from there.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
this guide is op, are there any for very hard or is that still being cracked?
this guide is op, are there any for very hard or is that still being cracked?
He/They, Genderfluid
Commiting arson in the cutest way possible since 2004
@Vappy134
There are guides for Very hard, but it takes longer to do them since you need to look through spreadsheets for the answers
@Vappy134
There are guides for Very hard, but it takes longer to do them since you need to look through spreadsheets for the answers
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
bumpy
bumpy
Thank you for these! :D
Thank you for these! :D
bump
bump
soooo helpful aaaa!
soooo helpful aaaa!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bumpy!
bumpy!
this is a good video to use too, it's the one i used
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
this is a good video to use too, it's the one i used
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8