Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 'Hard' G&G, 3 solutions, 15secs each!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So I had a big brain moment and it finally all clicked. I can now say I can max out on Hard mode instead of Medium [img] https://media0.giphy.com/media/2rqEdFfkMzXmo/200.gif[/img]
So I had a big brain moment and it finally all clicked. I can now say I can max out on Hard mode instead of Medium

200.gif
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
So, biohazardBroski messaged me, and found a quicker solution to #3. I updated the pictures and the instructions to #3, and it is quicker. I do not have time yet to update the videos I did, so it will still show the old way for doing Solution #3. I may re-do the videos, just not right now.
So, biohazardBroski messaged me, and found a quicker solution to #3. I updated the pictures and the instructions to #3, and it is quicker. I do not have time yet to update the videos I did, so it will still show the old way for doing Solution #3. I may re-do the videos, just not right now.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
This is legit life changing. I never could memorize the solutions in all those other guides but this? This is simple enough for my pea brain to memorize in a day. Thank you for saving me from constant tab switching <3
This is legit life changing. I never could memorize the solutions in all those other guides but this? This is simple enough for my pea brain to memorize in a day. Thank you for saving me from constant tab switching <3
JDf86R0.gifytQRVAU.pnglwi0cZs.gif
Can someone explain setup 3 to me? am i supposed to do the top dot first and then the row of red dots? or the row first and then the top dot?
Edit: there also seems to be a delay between when you click and when the board actually shifts, making it harder to tell which tile is being clicked. Would there be any way you could do it again with either a way to show when your cursor is clicking, or a sound cue?
Can someone explain setup 3 to me? am i supposed to do the top dot first and then the row of red dots? or the row first and then the top dot?
Edit: there also seems to be a delay between when you click and when the board actually shifts, making it harder to tell which tile is being clicked. Would there be any way you could do it again with either a way to show when your cursor is clicking, or a sound cue?
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@Luce
Yes, start at the top, and click the red dots, going from Left to Right.

Are you asking about the video I did? If so, I can do something maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Seems there is no way I can get the curser to "ping" when I click, when using OBS Studio (which is what I used to record my video). There is a work-around where I can change the mouse setting to "ping" when I press CTRL, but that will really slow down the playing of the game board. If you are OK with that, I can record another video for you.
@Luce
Yes, start at the top, and click the red dots, going from Left to Right.

Are you asking about the video I did? If so, I can do something maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Seems there is no way I can get the curser to "ping" when I click, when using OBS Studio (which is what I used to record my video). There is a work-around where I can change the mouse setting to "ping" when I press CTRL, but that will really slow down the playing of the game board. If you are OK with that, I can record another video for you.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Ok, so I uploaded a 4min video of me doing a few rounds, but slower to show what tiles I click. I tried using a "clicking animation", but my recording program did not pick up the animation. The good side is I went through the boards slower, so it should be easier to see which tiles I click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-uqnglv8Q
Ok, so I uploaded a 4min video of me doing a few rounds, but slower to show what tiles I click. I tried using a "clicking animation", but my recording program did not pick up the animation. The good side is I went through the boards slower, so it should be easier to see which tiles I click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-uqnglv8Q
Bumpy for the new video, and solution to #3.
Bumpy for the new video, and solution to #3.
@HeyItsZinnox
See if this guide is easier
@HeyItsZinnox
See if this guide is easier
@Oakhearted
I do not know if you found anything that could help you, so I thought you could try my guide also, since it is a short guide.
@Oakhearted
I do not know if you found anything that could help you, so I thought you could try my guide also, since it is a short guide.
@Xeyla
Alright, I'll take a read ^^
I'm neurodivergent so certain things can be difficult for me lol
@Xeyla
Alright, I'll take a read ^^
I'm neurodivergent so certain things can be difficult for me lol
0zgUeu8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8