Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][item=Sorrel Gryphlet][item=Superb Gryphlet] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent] A small one. If you were enthusiastic (or bored) enough to read through the Community update you noticed two fluffy new familiars at the bottom! They were added in the Familiars and BaldwinSwap tab! Error in the Settings and Specialty tabs :'D Swirl is the primary and Marbled the secondary gene. You only need to swap the gene in the name. So, from Primary Gene: Marbled to Primary Gene: Swirl. All other data is correct. [/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing]Quick link to the mastersheet.[/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @withoutwords @Sterlingstars @nottwosmallcacti @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360[/size][/center]
Sorrel Gryphlet Superb Gryphlet
Update!
A small one. If you were enthusiastic (or bored) enough to read through the Community update you noticed two fluffy new familiars at the bottom!

They were added in the Familiars and BaldwinSwap tab!

Error in the Settings and Specialty tabs :'D
Swirl is the primary and Marbled the secondary gene.
You only need to swap the gene in the name. So, from Primary Gene: Marbled to Primary Gene: Swirl. All other data is correct.

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin The recipe for the Sorrel Gryphlet lists 2 Puckerberries instead of 5.
@Pinguin The recipe for the Sorrel Gryphlet lists 2 Puckerberries instead of 5.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
Thanks! I can't get anything right even if I look thrice at it nowadays >:c
@mithrel
Thanks! I can't get anything right even if I look thrice at it nowadays >:c
MMIcon.png
Don't be so hard on yourself! You're doing an incredibly cool and helpful thing for all of us, and it's hecking hard to keep all of this sorted as it is. A few missteps is totally okay.
Don't be so hard on yourself! You're doing an incredibly cool and helpful thing for all of us, and it's hecking hard to keep all of this sorted as it is. A few missteps is totally okay.
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
[center][item=Which Waychip][item=Marva's Runic Rubble][item=Marva's Sorcerous Slabs][item=Which Waychunk] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent] A small one again. The April's Fools stuff ~ They were added in the Familiars and Others tab! The ID of the Which familiars is lower than the Gryphlets. In case you wonder where they are. This is not an error ~ ----- I noticed that some Marva stuff was listed as Retired and other things were not. To make it even and befitting the description on the front post (retired including festival stuff you can alternatively still receive through chests and pinkerton) all Marva stuff is now considered retired. This includes the [b]Familiars[/b]: [indent]Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer Marbled Jester Phoenix Ultimate Buttersnake[/indent] [b]Apparel[/b]: [indent][columns]Marvelous Sweater Astonishing Sweater Glorious Sweater Stupendous Sweater Wondrous Sweater [br /][br /][br /][br /][br /] [color=transparent]++++++++++++++++++[/color] [nextcol] Googly Confusion Bishoujo Observation Starry Regard Sly Glance Weary Focus Spiral Daze Intense Attention Disgruntled View Wiggly Sight Saucer Stare Beautiful Gander [color=transparent]++++++++++++++++++[/color] [nextcol] Paper Fae Masque Paper Guardian Masque Paper Tundra Masque Paper Mirror Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Ridgeback Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Snapper Masque Paper Skydancer Masque Paper Imperial Masque Paper Wildclaw Masque Paper Coatl Masque Paper Nocturne Masque Paper Bogsneak Masque [/columns][/indent] ----- Error in the BaldwinSwap tab [i]Sorrel Gryphlet lists 2 Puckerberries instead of 5[/i] That was corrected ~ [/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing]Quick link to the mastersheet.[/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @withoutwords @Sterlingstars @nottwosmallcacti @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360[/size][/center]
Which Waychip Marva's Runic Rubble Marva's Sorcerous Slabs Which Waychunk
Update!
A small one again. The April's Fools stuff ~

They were added in the Familiars and Others tab!
The ID of the Which familiars is lower than the Gryphlets. In case you wonder where they are. This is not an error ~
I noticed that some Marva stuff was listed as Retired and other things were not.
To make it even and befitting the description on the front post (retired including festival stuff you can alternatively still receive through chests and pinkerton) all Marva stuff is now considered retired.

This includes the Familiars:
Bucktooth Digger
Irradiated Astronomer
Marbled Jester
Phoenix
Ultimate Buttersnake

Apparel:
Marvelous Sweater
Astonishing Sweater
Glorious Sweater
Stupendous Sweater
Wondrous Sweater

++++++++++++++++++
Googly Confusion
Bishoujo Observation
Starry Regard
Sly Glance
Weary Focus
Spiral Daze
Intense Attention
Disgruntled View
Wiggly Sight
Saucer Stare
Beautiful Gander

++++++++++++++++++
Paper Fae Masque
Paper Guardian Masque
Paper Tundra Masque
Paper Mirror Masque
Paper Pearlcatcher Masque
Paper Ridgeback Masque
Paper Spiral Masque
Paper Snapper Masque
Paper Skydancer Masque
Paper Imperial Masque
Paper Wildclaw Masque
Paper Coatl Masque
Paper Nocturne Masque
Paper Bogsneak Masque

Error in the BaldwinSwap tab
Sorrel Gryphlet lists 2 Puckerberries instead of 5
That was corrected ~

MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/whatdoesntkeelyoudoesntgiveyouthisgene.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent] [i]What doesn't keel you doesn't give you this gene[/i] They were added in the FionasFeats, Familiars, Specialty and the gene was also added to the hidden Settings tab! The ID of the 4 new Feat familiars is lower than the Grpyhlets and Which Stones. In case you wonder where they are. This is not an error ~ [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing]Quick link to the mastersheet.[/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @withoutwords @Sterlingstars @nottwosmallcacti @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360[/size][/center]
whatdoesntkeelyoudoesntgiveyouthisgene.png
Update!
What doesn't keel you doesn't give you this gene

They were added in the FionasFeats, Familiars, Specialty and the gene was also added to the hidden Settings tab!
The ID of the 4 new Feat familiars is lower than the Grpyhlets and Which Stones. In case you wonder where they are. This is not an error ~

MMIcon.png
@Pinguin, could I be removed from the pinglist, please?
@Pinguin, could I be removed from the pinglist, please?
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
@withoutwords
Done ^^
@withoutwords
Done ^^
MMIcon.png
Just @zac pinging myself to check out lter
Just @zac pinging myself to check out lter
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Pinguin please add me to the pingleast! Thank you)
@Pinguin please add me to the pingleast! Thank you)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29