Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
if i'm just being a blind bat, feel free to disregard this but

will banescale genes be added to the dragons tab? or is that something i'll have to manually add? and if so, how would one go about doing that-
if i'm just being a blind bat, feel free to disregard this but

will banescale genes be added to the dragons tab? or is that something i'll have to manually add? and if so, how would one go about doing that-
nzqnkq.png
[center][item=Fascinator][item=Haunted Stone Orb][item=Iron Gear][item=Nickel Cat Figurine] [size=4][i][b]Tech Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent] The Super Hoard Companion (SHC) is done! It currently has 5 Addons. The Sale/wishlist Generator was moved to the SHC so don't be surprised if it suddenly vanished from the SHO mastersheet. The frontpage got some more content as well, here the new anchor links [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2833993/1#post_42577118]SHC Intro[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2833993/1#post_42577120]How to use with the SHO[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2833993/1#post_42577122]All addons explained[/url][/center] ----- And corrections because no update can live without >:c Thanks to @vomltbreath who noticed that the hidden Settings tab was missing all Banescale genes ... Adding them there will make them appear in the Dragons tab too. [columns] [b]Primary G.[/b] ----- Cherub (Banescale) Jaguar (Banescale) Pinstripe (Banescale) Tiger (Banescale) Marble (Banescale) Laced (Banescale) Metallic (Banescale) Savannah (Banescale) Petals (Banescale) Skink (Banescale) Poison (Banescale) Chevron (Banescale) Candycane (Banescale) Ragged (Banescale) [nextcol][color=transparent]+++[/color][nextcol] [b]Secondary G.[/b] ----- Seraph (Banescale) Rosette (Banescale) Trail (Banescale) Stripes (Banescale) Mottle (Banescale) Edged (Banescale) Alloy (Banescale) Safari (Banescale) Butterfly (Banescale) Spinner (Banescale) Toxin (Banescale) Arrow (Banescale) Sugarplum (Banescale) Tear (Banescale) [nextcol][color=transparent]+++[/color][nextcol] [b]Tertiary G.[/b] ----- Trimmings (Banescale) Ringlets (Banescale) Fans (Banescale) Squiggle (Banescale) Filigree (Banescale) Lace (Banescale) Skeletal (Banescale) Contour (Banescale) Ghost (Banescale) Wraith (Banescale) Porcupine (Banescale) Crackle (Banescale) Plumage (Banescale) [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] items type changed to [b]Holiday Chest[/b]. They do contain a piece of apparel (or nothing in case of the depleted version) but are primarily holiday like all other Marva chests. Marva's Marvelous Twine Marva's Glorious Yarn Marva's Stupendous Fiber Marva's Astonishing Cord Marva's Wondrous Thread Marva's Depleted Twine Marva's Depleted Yarn Marva's Depleted Fiber Marva's Depleted Cord Marva's Depleted Thread ----- Typos in the [b]Other[/b] tab: [i]Simple Pearl[b]y[/b] Jewelry[/i] was missing the first y. [i]Soldiscale Armor Heap[/i] must be changed to [i]Solidscale Armor Heap[/i] Deadeye's Leather[b]s[/b] was missing the s at the end It's [i]Ornate Copper Jewelry[/i] and not [i]Ornate Copper Jewelery[/i] It's [i]Ornate Gold Jewelry[/i] and not [i]Ornate Gold Jewelery[/i] It's [i]Ornate Pearly Jewelry[/i] and not [i]Ornate Pearly Jewelery[/i] It's [i]Ornate Iron Jewelry[/i] and not [i]Ornate Iron Jewelery[/i] [b]Apparel[/b] tab: [i]Cobalt Filigree Wing Guard[/i] is without the s at the end ----- Some wrong IDs in the [b]Other[/b] tab: 22633 - Contrast Aviator Gear 22634 - Navy Aviator Gear 22635 - Crimson Aviator Gear 22636 - Gold Aviator Gear 22637 - Emerald Aviator Gear 23162 - Gold Renaissance Box 23163 - Green Renaissance Box 23164 - Red Renaissance Box 23165 - White Renaissance Box 32286 - Obsidian Unicorn Magic 32290 - Scarlet Unicorn Magic 32294 - Seaweed Unicorn Magic 32298 - Sunrise Unicorn Magic[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstars @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae[/size][/center]
Fascinator Haunted Stone Orb Iron Gear Nickel Cat Figurine
Tech Update!
The Super Hoard Companion (SHC) is done!
It currently has 5 Addons. The Sale/wishlist Generator was moved to the SHC so don't be surprised if it suddenly vanished from the SHO mastersheet.

The frontpage got some more content as well, here the new anchor links

And corrections because no update can live without >:c

Thanks to @vomltbreath who noticed that the hidden Settings tab was missing all Banescale genes ...
Adding them there will make them appear in the Dragons tab too.

Primary G.
Cherub (Banescale)
Jaguar (Banescale)
Pinstripe (Banescale)
Tiger (Banescale)
Marble (Banescale)
Laced (Banescale)
Metallic (Banescale)
Savannah (Banescale)
Petals (Banescale)
Skink (Banescale)
Poison (Banescale)
Chevron (Banescale)
Candycane (Banescale)
Ragged (Banescale)
+++ Secondary G.
Seraph (Banescale)
Rosette (Banescale)
Trail (Banescale)
Stripes (Banescale)
Mottle (Banescale)
Edged (Banescale)
Alloy (Banescale)
Safari (Banescale)
Butterfly (Banescale)
Spinner (Banescale)
Toxin (Banescale)
Arrow (Banescale)
Sugarplum (Banescale)
Tear (Banescale)
+++ Tertiary G.
Trimmings (Banescale)
Ringlets (Banescale)
Fans (Banescale)
Squiggle (Banescale)
Filigree (Banescale)
Lace (Banescale)
Skeletal (Banescale)
Contour (Banescale)
Ghost (Banescale)
Wraith (Banescale)
Porcupine (Banescale)
Crackle (Banescale)
Plumage (Banescale)

Other items type changed to Holiday Chest. They do contain a piece of apparel (or nothing in case of the depleted version) but are primarily holiday like all other Marva chests.
Marva's Marvelous Twine
Marva's Glorious Yarn
Marva's Stupendous Fiber
Marva's Astonishing Cord
Marva's Wondrous Thread
Marva's Depleted Twine
Marva's Depleted Yarn
Marva's Depleted Fiber
Marva's Depleted Cord
Marva's Depleted Thread

Typos in the Other tab:
Simple Pearly Jewelry was missing the first y.
Soldiscale Armor Heap must be changed to Solidscale Armor Heap
Deadeye's Leathers was missing the s at the end
It's Ornate Copper Jewelry and not Ornate Copper Jewelery
It's Ornate Gold Jewelry and not Ornate Gold Jewelery
It's Ornate Pearly Jewelry and not Ornate Pearly Jewelery
It's Ornate Iron Jewelry and not Ornate Iron Jewelery

Apparel tab:
Cobalt Filigree Wing Guard is without the s at the end

Some wrong IDs in the Other tab:
22633 - Contrast Aviator Gear
22634 - Navy Aviator Gear
22635 - Crimson Aviator Gear
22636 - Gold Aviator Gear
22637 - Emerald Aviator Gear
23162 - Gold Renaissance Box
23163 - Green Renaissance Box
23164 - Red Renaissance Box
23165 - White Renaissance Box
32286 - Obsidian Unicorn Magic
32290 - Scarlet Unicorn Magic
32294 - Seaweed Unicorn Magic
32298 - Sunrise Unicorn Magic

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Note to myself:

Other item typos:
Arctic Hippylectryon Crate must be changed to Arctic Hippalectryon Crate

The Baldwin recipe for Sable Feathercroak was empty again >:c
Note to myself:

Other item typos:

MMIcon.png
I've been keeping an eye on this tool for years and finally decided to try it! If anyone has tips for how to use it/how often to update, I'd be thrilled to hear them. I find updating as I gain every single item from gathering/etc to be really tedious, so I'm trying to figure out the optimal way to do this
I've been keeping an eye on this tool for years and finally decided to try it! If anyone has tips for how to use it/how often to update, I'd be thrilled to hear them. I find updating as I gain every single item from gathering/etc to be really tedious, so I'm trying to figure out the optimal way to do this
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/bigbloofybathrobes.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]The Magister sets were added into Apparel, Other and of course BaldwinSwap. If you use the SHC tool to keep track of Apparel Packs make sure to update that. Other item typos: [b]Arctic Hippylectryon Crate[/b] must be changed to [b]Arctic Hippalectryon Crate[/b] The Baldwin recipe for [i]Sable Feathercroak[/i] was empty again >:c[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae[/size][/center]
bigbloofybathrobes.png
Update!
The Magister sets were added into Apparel, Other and of course BaldwinSwap.
If you use the SHC tool to keep track of Apparel Packs make sure to update that.

Other item typos:

MMIcon.png
Note to myself:

The Food Calculator has a small addition which tells you how many food you actually have left. Kudos to Alithium8 for the idea.

Some of the name checks (the small grey ones, not the big green) in the Dragons tab for Familiars, Skins, Scenes, Vista were empty. Just copy one of the not empty ones of the same column and normal paste them into the empty ones. Or copy a coded one, mark all empty ones of the column and paste it. Probably easier than to check every single one for empties :D Kudos to RQuestions for catching that.
The Baldwin recipes for the following apparel items were missing:
Rainbow Starsilk Earrings
Rainbow Starsilk Circlet
Rainbow Starsilk Shawl
Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes
Rainbow Starsilk Cloak
Rainbow Starsilk Scarf
Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves
Rainbow Starsilk Socks
Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap

The Swipp recipes for Vermillion Epiptite and Longwing Epiptite need to be swapped.

Food typos:
Succulent Spears were missing the s at the end.
Silvery Ivy has the ID 3991
Hallowed Ivy has the ID 3992

Apparel
These items were missing their gem price
100 - Flaxen Unicorn Horn
150 - Flaxen Unicorn Mane
110 - Flaxen Unicorn Tail
++++ 125
+ Sarcastic Jester's Cap
Sarcastic Jester's Cape
Sarcastic Jester's Tail Bell
Sarcastic Jester's Gloves
Sarcastic Jester's Wing Cover
Sarcastic Jester's Collar
Sarcastic Jester's Stockings

The following are not retired, they are just cycled ... I really thought I had already corrected that.
Jolly Jester's Cap
Jolly Jester's Gloves
Jolly Jester's Collar
Jolly Jester's Cape
Jolly Jester's Tail Bell
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Jolly Jester's Stockings
++++ Clever Jester's Cap
Clever Jester's Collar
Clever Jester's Stockings
Clever Jester's Gloves
Clever Jester's Tail Bell
Clever Jester's Wing Cover
Clever Jester's Cape
++++ Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover
Deadpan Jester's Gloves
Deadpan Jester's Cape
Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell
Deadpan Jester's Collar
Deadpan Jester's Stockings
Deadpan Jester's Cap

Sarcastic Jester's Cap
Sarcastic Jester's Cape
++++ Whimsical Jester's Cap
Whimsical Jester's Collar
Whimsical Jester's Cape
Whimsical Jester's Gloves
Whimsical Jester's Stockings
Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover
Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell
++++ Witty Jester's Stockings
Witty Jester's Collar
Witty Jester's Gloves
Witty Jester's Cap
Witty Jester's Cape
Witty Jester's Wing Cover
Witty Jester's Tail Bell

Lovely Seraph Necklace
Lovely Seraph Anklets
Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament
Lovely Seraph Hip Drape
Lovely Seraph Tail Bangle
Lovely Seraph Armpiece
Lovely Seraph Headpiece
++++ Illuminated Runescroll
Sanddune Rags
Prismatic Crystalscales
Flowering Gladeboughs
Undine's Flatfins
++++ Highland Scavenger
Welder's Mask
Starwood Veil
Sanguine Plumage
Twilight Oracle's Guise

The familiar Furious Fawn is actually Furious Faun, because FR is not smart enough to copy paste the name from the Coli enemy over to the familiar name -_-
Pronghorn Hunter is without the s at the end (thanks to mithrel)

Specialty item Vista: Thunderhead Savanna is without the h at the end

Other item typos:
Maren Sharkhunter's Crate needs to be Maren Sharkhunter Crate
Traveller's Runestone needs to be Traveler's Runestone
Note to myself:

The Food Calculator has a small addition which tells you how many food you actually have left. Kudos to Alithium8 for the idea.

Some of the name checks (the small grey ones, not the big green) in the Dragons tab for Familiars, Skins, Scenes, Vista were empty. Just copy one of the not empty ones of the same column and normal paste them into the empty ones. Or copy a coded one, mark all empty ones of the column and paste it. Probably easier than to check every single one for empties :D Kudos to RQuestions for catching that.
The Baldwin recipes for the following apparel items were missing:
Rainbow Starsilk Earrings
Rainbow Starsilk Circlet
Rainbow Starsilk Shawl
Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes
Rainbow Starsilk Cloak
Rainbow Starsilk Scarf
Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves
Rainbow Starsilk Socks
Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap

The Swipp recipes for Vermillion Epiptite and Longwing Epiptite need to be swapped.

Food typos:
Succulent Spears were missing the s at the end.
Silvery Ivy has the ID 3991
Hallowed Ivy has the ID 3992

Apparel
These items were missing their gem price
100 - Flaxen Unicorn Horn
150 - Flaxen Unicorn Mane
110 - Flaxen Unicorn Tail
++++ 125
+ Sarcastic Jester's Cap
Sarcastic Jester's Cape

The following are not retired, they are just cycled ... I really thought I had already corrected that.
Jolly Jester's Cap
Jolly Jester's Gloves
Jolly Jester's Collar
Jolly Jester's Cape
Jolly Jester's Tail Bell
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Jolly Jester's Stockings
++++ Clever Jester's Cap
Clever Jester's Collar
Clever Jester's Stockings
Clever Jester's Gloves
Clever Jester's Tail Bell
Clever Jester's Wing Cover
Clever Jester's Cape
++++ Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover
Deadpan Jester's Gloves
Deadpan Jester's Cape
Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell
Deadpan Jester's Collar
Deadpan Jester's Stockings
Deadpan Jester's Cap

Sarcastic Jester's Cap
Sarcastic Jester's Cape
++++ Whimsical Jester's Cap
Whimsical Jester's Collar
Whimsical Jester's Cape
Whimsical Jester's Gloves
Whimsical Jester's Stockings
Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover
Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell
++++ Witty Jester's Stockings
Witty Jester's Collar
Witty Jester's Gloves
Witty Jester's Cap
Witty Jester's Cape
Witty Jester's Wing Cover
Witty Jester's Tail Bell

Lovely Seraph Necklace
Lovely Seraph Anklets
Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament
Lovely Seraph Hip Drape
Lovely Seraph Tail Bangle
Lovely Seraph Armpiece
Lovely Seraph Headpiece
++++ Illuminated Runescroll
Sanddune Rags
Prismatic Crystalscales
Flowering Gladeboughs
Undine's Flatfins
++++ Highland Scavenger
Welder's Mask
Starwood Veil
Sanguine Plumage
Twilight Oracle's Guise

The familiar Furious Fawn is actually Furious Faun, because FR is not smart enough to copy paste the name from the Coli enemy over to the familiar name -_-
Pronghorn Hunter is without the s at the end (thanks to mithrel)

Specialty item Vista: Thunderhead Savanna is without the h at the end

Other item typos:
Maren Sharkhunter's Crate needs to be Maren Sharkhunter Crate
Traveller's Runestone needs to be Traveler's Runestone
MMIcon.png
Would it be doable to have a "food counter" that tells you how many days you currently have of food based on the active dragons ? Like an addon below the current food converter?

I don't know how hard it would be to do, I'm just throwing the idea!
(Or if you can tell me how I can count it myself, that also would be good ^_^)

Would it be doable to have a "food counter" that tells you how many days you currently have of food based on the active dragons ? Like an addon below the current food converter?

I don't know how hard it would be to do, I'm just throwing the idea!
(Or if you can tell me how I can count it myself, that also would be good ^_^)

YaLh2Os.png
@Pinguin "Pronghorn Hunter" has an extra "S" on it in the sheet.
@Pinguin "Pronghorn Hunter" has an extra "S" on it in the sheet.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Alithium8

I added one to the Food Calculator in the mastersheet. See if it does what you want it to :D
@Alithium8

I added one to the Food Calculator in the mastersheet. See if it does what you want it to :D
MMIcon.png
just found this! Its super cool, id love to be added to the pinglist!

however i'm adding my dragons in, using the tab button often so I don't have to move my mouse as often and i noticed that some of cells in the columns between user-input cells are empty but some arent?
For example, Dragons!R10 is empty, but both above and below is a formula - R34, R50, R71, R85, R92, R109, U10, U34, U50, U71, U92, U109 are all also empty. The the same rows but columns W and Y do have formula's in them.
I won't claim full understanding but it seems to me that this might be a glitch?
just found this! Its super cool, id love to be added to the pinglist!

however i'm adding my dragons in, using the tab button often so I don't have to move my mouse as often and i noticed that some of cells in the columns between user-input cells are empty but some arent?
For example, Dragons!R10 is empty, but both above and below is a formula - R34, R50, R71, R85, R92, R109, U10, U34, U50, U71, U92, U109 are all also empty. The the same rows but columns W and Y do have formula's in them.
I won't claim full understanding but it seems to me that this might be a glitch?
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29