Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/glowbutt.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]The new gene and the new fams were added! Changes/additions were made to Settings (hidden), FionasFeats, Familiars and Specialty. [i]A few errors slipped last time regarding the classy apparel stuff.[/i] The names and the price need and update. [columns][b]ID[/b] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [nextcol][color=transparent]++[/color][nextcol][b]Name[/b] Classy Spats Shabby Spats Spiffy Spats Classy Waistcoa Fancy Waistcoat Shabby Waistcoat Spiffy Waistcoat [nextcol][color=transparent]++[/color][nextcol][b]Price[/b] 700 700 700 800 800 800 800 [/columns] [i]Also an error was corrected in FionasFeats.[/i] The requirements for obtaining the Guardian Foo are currently different from all other feats. Unlike them the fams don't need the level Awakened but just Tolerant. Hence why the feats tab need another column to enter the required level from now on. So how to update that in your sheet? Simply replacing that tab doesn't work as dependencies in other tabs would break. So only the following methods work: [LIST=1] [*]Replace the entire sheet. This would mean carrying over all your old data to a new sheet. [*]Edit only the FionasFeats tab. Here you have two options as well: [LIST=1] [*]Add the new column yourself and edit the necessary cells. [*]Add an empty column at the right position, copy all cells from the mastersheet Feats tab and paste over your Feats tab with that. And if you don't want to write the level yourself: Copy a level dropdown cell from your Familiars tab and paste it into the column G cells. So what is new and what needs changes? The column for the level has the letter [b]G[/b]. In the mastersheet each of those cells are dropdowns. You can copy-paste them over from the Familiars tab. Yes, all of them except [i]Locked[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] need their (number) at the end. So [i]Tolerant[/i] would need to be [i]Tolerant (1)[/i] . I set the width to 100 if you care about that. Cells to edit on the example if row 3. All cells of those columns need to be correcting. So edit the ones in row 3, mark those two, copy em, select all following ones and paste. [quote name=J3] =IF(ISBLANK(F3), "", IF(OR(I3="Awakened", G3=I3), 0, IFERROR(MID(G3, FIND("(", G3)+1,1), 5)-IFERROR(MID(I3, FIND("(", I3)+1,1), 0)))[/quote] [quote name=K3] =IF(ISBLANK(F3), "", IF(J3<1, 0, 1))[/quote] [/LIST][/LIST] [/indent][br /] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing]Quick link to the mastersheet.[/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstars @nottwosmallcacti @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics[/size][/center]
glowbutt.png
Update!
The new gene and the new fams were added!
Changes/additions were made to Settings (hidden), FionasFeats, Familiars and Specialty.

A few errors slipped last time regarding the classy apparel stuff.
The names and the price need and update.
ID
++ Name
Classy Spats
Shabby Spats
Spiffy Spats
Classy Waistcoa
Fancy Waistcoat
Shabby Waistcoat
Spiffy Waistcoat
++ Price

Also an error was corrected in FionasFeats.
The requirements for obtaining the Guardian Foo are currently different from all other feats. Unlike them the fams don't need the level Awakened but just Tolerant. Hence why the feats tab need another column to enter the required level from now on.
So how to update that in your sheet? Simply replacing that tab doesn't work as dependencies in other tabs would break.
So only the following methods work:
  1. Replace the entire sheet. This would mean carrying over all your old data to a new sheet.
  2. Edit only the FionasFeats tab. Here you have two options as well:
    1. Add the new column yourself and edit the necessary cells.
    2. Add an empty column at the right position, copy all cells from the mastersheet Feats tab and paste over your Feats tab with that.
      And if you don't want to write the level yourself: Copy a level dropdown cell from your Familiars tab and paste it into the column G cells.

So what is new and what needs changes?
      The column for the level has the letter G. In the mastersheet each of those cells are dropdowns. You can copy-paste them over from the Familiars tab. Yes, all of them except Locked and Awakened need their (number) at the end. So Tolerant would need to be Tolerant (1) .
      I set the width to 100 if you care about that.

Cells to edit on the example if row 3. All cells of those columns need to be correcting. So edit the ones in row 3, mark those two, copy em, select all following ones and paste.
      J3 wrote:
      =IF(ISBLANK(F3), "", IF(OR(I3="Awakened", G3=I3), 0, IFERROR(MID(G3, FIND("(", G3)+1,1), 5)-IFERROR(MID(I3, FIND("(", I3)+1,1), 0)))
      K3 wrote:
      =IF(ISBLANK(F3), "", IF(J3<1, 0, 1))

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Note to myself:

Corrected skin name:
Accent: nethersent

corrected recipe: Sable Feathercroak (missing ingredient numbers)
Note to myself:

Corrected skin name:
Accent: nethersent

corrected recipe: Sable Feathercroak (missing ingredient numbers)
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin I'm not sure what peculiar wizardry you worked with the images, but I have one dragon that's not showing up.

RollingSea's image isn't showing up on line 97 of the Dragons tab.

Any idea how to fix that?

Edit: Also, I'm trying to manually add support for UMAs, but before I even do that, I'm having trouble getting the on-dragon official skins to even show up properly. I've tried adding both "Glitter Vomit" and "Skin: Glitter Vomit" to a dragon (as that's in the list of skins), but both versions give the red error exclamation point, both when manually typed and also when copy-pasted from the Skins tab (with and without formatting). So I'm not sure what's breaking that. ><

Edit2: Just kidding on the Skins. I hadn't noticed it also verifies for correct gender/breed. Whoops.

Edit3: Further reloads of the sheet show various dragons showing/not showing seemingly at random. Not sure what's going on with that. So when you load it, RollingSea may show up fine, but others may fail to load.

Edit4: Further messing about with the sheet seems to show that the Sale/Wishlist Gen tab doesn't properly apply sort filters for Skins, though I admit your technical wizardry is again beyond me. I made this offshoot/branch of the sheet from before I added any UMA data. Added 1s/2s to dummy skins to test it, and sure enough it sorts properly by skin, but if I try to sort by Obtained Through, it doesn't narrow it down at all.
@Pinguin I'm not sure what peculiar wizardry you worked with the images, but I have one dragon that's not showing up.

RollingSea's image isn't showing up on line 97 of the Dragons tab.

Any idea how to fix that?

Edit: Also, I'm trying to manually add support for UMAs, but before I even do that, I'm having trouble getting the on-dragon official skins to even show up properly. I've tried adding both "Glitter Vomit" and "Skin: Glitter Vomit" to a dragon (as that's in the list of skins), but both versions give the red error exclamation point, both when manually typed and also when copy-pasted from the Skins tab (with and without formatting). So I'm not sure what's breaking that. ><

Edit2: Just kidding on the Skins. I hadn't noticed it also verifies for correct gender/breed. Whoops.

Edit3: Further reloads of the sheet show various dragons showing/not showing seemingly at random. Not sure what's going on with that. So when you load it, RollingSea may show up fine, but others may fail to load.

Edit4: Further messing about with the sheet seems to show that the Sale/Wishlist Gen tab doesn't properly apply sort filters for Skins, though I admit your technical wizardry is again beyond me. I made this offshoot/branch of the sheet from before I added any UMA data. Added 1s/2s to dummy skins to test it, and sure enough it sorts properly by skin, but if I try to sort by Obtained Through, it doesn't narrow it down at all.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
I have that problem with my lair manager and in listing, with only pictures, half of them sometimes vanish. Nothing I can do about it since my guess is that the resources Google freed per sheet are at max capacity. Pictures are always a huge amount of data versus plain text D:

Yes, Skins always need the Skin: or Accent:, better said their full name, plus gender/breed for a correct verification :D
Gender/Breed started being necessary when Skins showed up with the exact same name, sometimes the same breed but different Gender. For example Skin: Cosntellation.

I can't access the second sheet. Until then I will try to recreate what you mean in mine regarding the filter.

UMAs and UMSs can be added just like any other skin in the Skin list. If you want to set the obtained through to like UMA/UMS or either you could go to the Skin tab, then mark all the Obtained through dropdowns, right click and go to the last point Datavalidation (my sheet is German, so it may be a different name but it's the last point)
There you can add dropdown choices :D

feel free to poke me on Discord btw :D
Pinguin#8250
@Alestrius
I have that problem with my lair manager and in listing, with only pictures, half of them sometimes vanish. Nothing I can do about it since my guess is that the resources Google freed per sheet are at max capacity. Pictures are always a huge amount of data versus plain text D:

Yes, Skins always need the Skin: or Accent:, better said their full name, plus gender/breed for a correct verification :D
Gender/Breed started being necessary when Skins showed up with the exact same name, sometimes the same breed but different Gender. For example Skin: Cosntellation.

I can't access the second sheet. Until then I will try to recreate what you mean in mine regarding the filter.

UMAs and UMSs can be added just like any other skin in the Skin list. If you want to set the obtained through to like UMA/UMS or either you could go to the Skin tab, then mark all the Obtained through dropdowns, right click and go to the last point Datavalidation (my sheet is German, so it may be a different name but it's the last point)
There you can add dropdown choices :D

feel free to poke me on Discord btw :D
Pinguin#8250
MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/gg2020.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]Greenskeeper and the rodent apparel was added! [i]But[/i] also a ton of errors corrected, kudos to @Alestrius and @Saphira455 for finding them. I won't go over every single change since there were so many errors corrected literally everywhere, that you should get a new copy. New columns added, code in hidden areas corrected, references updated etc. Sorry 'bout that but it is really better :'D In case you maintain a copy that you changed to fit your needs I'll briefly go over where stuff changed. Remember that you can't just simply replace the Swap tabs as other tabs depend on it. So if you did stuff all over would break :'D The Sale/Wishlist Gen can be replaced. Oh yeah, the recipe for Sable Feathercroak was corrected and the item name Accent: nethersent as well (had three c because FR tries to cover up their brainfart) [/indent][br /] [columns] FoodCalc (hidden per default) [LIST] [*]B2 to B5 [*]E2 to E5 [*]E15 [/LIST][br /] [nextcol][color=transparent]+[/color] [nextcol]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /][nextcol] Sale/Wishlist Gen (hidden code part) [LIST] [*]J6 [*]J15 [*]E28 to M28 [/LIST][br /] [nextcol][color=transparent]+[/color] [nextcol]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /][nextcol] SwippSwap [LIST] [*][u]New[/u] column C [*]Wanted column (now F) [*]Owned spares (now J) [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]+[/color] [nextcol]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /][nextcol] BaldwinSwap [LIST] [*][u]New[/u] column C [*]Wanted column (now G) [*]Owned spares (now K) [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] HibDenSwap [LIST] [*][u]New[/u] column C [*]Owned spares (now J) [/LIST][br /] [nextcol][color=transparent]+[/color] [nextcol]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /]|[br /][nextcol] The Get column in all item tabs [columns][LIST] [*]S - Food [*]P - Materials [*]S - Apparel [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]+[/color][nextcol] [LIST] [*]U - Familiars [*]P - Battle [*]P - Other [/LIST] [/columns][/columns] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing]Quick link to the mastersheet.[/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstars @nottwosmallcacti @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics[/size][/center]
gg2020.png
Update!
Greenskeeper and the rodent apparel was added!

But also a ton of errors corrected, kudos to @Alestrius and @Saphira455 for finding them. I won't go over every single change since there were so many errors corrected literally everywhere, that you should get a new copy.
New columns added, code in hidden areas corrected, references updated etc.

Sorry 'bout that but it is really better :'D

In case you maintain a copy that you changed to fit your needs I'll briefly go over where stuff changed.
Remember that you can't just simply replace the Swap tabs as other tabs depend on it. So if you did stuff all over would break :'D The Sale/Wishlist Gen can be replaced.

Oh yeah, the recipe for Sable Feathercroak was corrected and the item name Accent: nethersent as well (had three c because FR tries to cover up their brainfart)

FoodCalc
(hidden per default)
  • B2 to B5
  • E2 to E5
  • E15

+ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sale/Wishlist Gen
(hidden code part)
  • J6
  • J15
  • E28 to M28

+ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SwippSwap
  • New column C
  • Wanted column
    (now F)
  • Owned spares
    (now J)
+ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BaldwinSwap
  • New column C
  • Wanted column
    (now G)
  • Owned spares
    (now K)
HibDenSwap
  • New column C
  • Owned spares
    (now J)

+ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Get column in all item tabs
  • S - Food
  • P - Materials
  • S - Apparel
+
  • U - Familiars
  • P - Battle
  • P - Other

MMIcon.png
Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Note to myself:
Skin: Ecdysis (breed Ridgeback not Guardian)

Quality of life update for the column Total to Sell in Apparel + Familiars

Column C in Baldwin and Swipp need a fix for the fix >:c
Note to myself:
Skin: Ecdysis (breed Ridgeback not Guardian)

Quality of life update for the column Total to Sell in Apparel + Familiars

Column C in Baldwin and Swipp need a fix for the fix >:c
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin "Taper Cradle" is listed as "Taper Candle" on the sheet.
@Pinguin "Taper Cradle" is listed as "Taper Candle" on the sheet.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
YaLh2Os.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/butyouwilltotallygothereanyway.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]All the new, cool stuff from the portal was added. This includes Food, Materials, Familiars, Specialty and Other. Thanks to your help some more errors got corrected. Two typos: Skin: Ecdysis - the breed needs to be Ridgeback and not Guardian The familiar [i]Taper Candle[/i] needs to be changed to [i]Taper Cradle[/i] ----- This also included a fix for the fix from last time <.< The column C in Baldwin and Swipp need a small fix. It looks like a ton of code, but we really just deleted a pair of () for each tab. Apply the fix for the cell C3, copy and paste it for all further down. Don't mix the fixes, like using the Swipp fix for Baldwin as well. [quote name=SwippSwap->C3] =IFERROR(IF(ISBLANK(D3), "", CONCATENATE( INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) - INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) + IF(E3="Specialty", INDEX(Specialty!$F$3:$F, MATCH(B3, Specialty!$E$3:$E, 0)), 0), "|", INDEX(INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)), MATCH(G3, INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)) - INDEX(INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)), MATCH(G3, INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)))))[/quote] [quote name=BaldwinSwap->C3]=IFERROR(IF(ISBLANK(D3), "", CONCATENATE( INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) - INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) + IF(E3="Specialty", INDEX(Specialty!$F$3:$F, MATCH(B3, Specialty!$E$3:$E, 0)), 0), "|", INDEX(INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)), MATCH(H3, INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)) - INDEX(INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)), MATCH(H3, INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)))))[/quote] ----- A quality of life update. Nothing that is necessary if you're incredible accurate but might be useful? The fix is for the Total to Sell columns in the tabs Apparel, Familiars & Skins. If your dragons wear a lot of apparel or you change it often then you always had to manually update the amount you want to keep of each single item type. The update changes it so that the minimum amount you want to keep is the amount you wear in case this number is higher than what you said in Keep / Want. Some small examples. Let's say you have 10 Classy Monocle. Your dragons wear 5 of them and and in the Keep/Want column you said you want to keep 3. The old coding would now say you can sell 7, so 2 of the ones your dragon wears. The new coding says you can sell 5, since 5 are actually used. It might be less useful for Familiars since you can only bond with one of each type. [quote name=Apparel->V3] =IF($U3-IF(OR($H3>$F3, $F3=""), $H3, $F3)-$N3-$P3-$R3>0, $U3-IF(OR($H3>$F3, $F3=""), $H3, $F3)-$N3-$P3-$R3, 0)[/quote] [quote name=Familiars->X3] =IF(($W3-IF(OR($I3>$G3, $G3=""), $I3, $G3)-$O3-$Q3-$S3>0),($W3-IF(OR($I3>$G3, $G3=""), $I3, $G3)-$O3-$Q3-$S3),0)[/quote] [quote name=Skins->O3] =IF($N3-IF(OR($E3>$C3, $C3=""), $E3, $C3)>0, $N3-IF(OR($E3>$C3, $C3=""), $E3, $C3),0)[/quote] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing]Quick link to the mastersheet.[/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstars @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8[/size][/center]
butyouwilltotallygothereanyway.png
Update!
All the new, cool stuff from the portal was added.
This includes Food, Materials, Familiars, Specialty and Other.

Thanks to your help some more errors got corrected.

Two typos:
Skin: Ecdysis - the breed needs to be Ridgeback and not Guardian
The familiar Taper Candle needs to be changed to Taper Cradle

This also included a fix for the fix from last time <.<
The column C in Baldwin and Swipp need a small fix. It looks like a ton of code, but we really just deleted a pair of () for each tab.
Apply the fix for the cell C3, copy and paste it for all further down. Don't mix the fixes, like using the Swipp fix for Baldwin as well.
SwippSwap->C3 wrote:
=IFERROR(IF(ISBLANK(D3), "", CONCATENATE(
INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) -
INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) +
IF(E3="Specialty", INDEX(Specialty!$F$3:$F, MATCH(B3, Specialty!$E$3:$E, 0)), 0), "|",
INDEX(INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)), MATCH(G3, INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)) -
INDEX(INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)), MATCH(G3, INDIRECT(I3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)))))
BaldwinSwap->C3 wrote:
=IFERROR(IF(ISBLANK(D3), "", CONCATENATE(
INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 2)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) -
INDEX(INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 1)), MATCH(B3, INDIRECT(E3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 3)), 0)) +
IF(E3="Specialty", INDEX(Specialty!$F$3:$F, MATCH(B3, Specialty!$E$3:$E, 0)), 0), "|",
INDEX(INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 4)), MATCH(H3, INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)) -
INDEX(INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 5)), MATCH(H3, INDIRECT(J3&"!"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)&"3:"&INDEX(SPLIT(A3, "|"), 6)), 0)))))

A quality of life update. Nothing that is necessary if you're incredible accurate but might be useful?
The fix is for the Total to Sell columns in the tabs Apparel, Familiars & Skins.
If your dragons wear a lot of apparel or you change it often then you always had to manually update the amount you want to keep of each single item type. The update changes it so that the minimum amount you want to keep is the amount you wear in case this number is higher than what you said in Keep / Want.
Some small examples.
Let's say you have 10 Classy Monocle. Your dragons wear 5 of them and and in the Keep/Want column you said you want to keep 3.
The old coding would now say you can sell 7, so 2 of the ones your dragon wears.
The new coding says you can sell 5, since 5 are actually used.
It might be less useful for Familiars since you can only bond with one of each type.
Apparel->V3 wrote:
=IF($U3-IF(OR($H3>$F3, $F3=""), $H3, $F3)-$N3-$P3-$R3>0, $U3-IF(OR($H3>$F3, $F3=""), $H3, $F3)-$N3-$P3-$R3, 0)
Familiars->X3 wrote:
=IF(($W3-IF(OR($I3>$G3, $G3=""), $I3, $G3)-$O3-$Q3-$S3>0),($W3-IF(OR($I3>$G3, $G3=""), $I3, $G3)-$O3-$Q3-$S3),0)
Skins->O3 wrote:
=IF($N3-IF(OR($E3>$C3, $C3=""), $E3, $C3)>0, $N3-IF(OR($E3>$C3, $C3=""), $E3, $C3),0)
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29