Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive NoTN V1.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="MidnightLady05" date="2019-11-06 15:04:35" ] @/FallenEclipse sorry for the confusion, but no you don’t get strange chest from familiar bonding. Strange chest still only come from gathering, Baldwin, Swipp, and coliseum monsters. A lot of people like to do big chest openings that include more than just the strange chest. So I included the numbers if they might have a birthday, anniversary, winter solstice, whichever holiday they want to celebrate and wanted to add in more things to open besides strange chest. [/quote] ???? what? no, that isn't what i meant. thanks for the guide.
MidnightLady05 wrote on 2019-11-06 15:04:35:
@/FallenEclipse sorry for the confusion, but no you don’t get strange chest from familiar bonding. Strange chest still only come from gathering, Baldwin, Swipp, and coliseum monsters. A lot of people like to do big chest openings that include more than just the strange chest. So I included the numbers if they might have a birthday, anniversary, winter solstice, whichever holiday they want to celebrate and wanted to add in more things to open besides strange chest.

???? what? no, that isn't what i meant. thanks for the guide.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[quote name="FallenEclipse" date="2019-11-06 15:24:29" ] [quote name="MidnightLady05" date="2019-11-06 15:04:35" ] @FallenEclipse sorry for the confusion, but no you don’t get strange chest from familiar bonding. Strange chest still only come from gathering, Baldwin, Swipp, and coliseum monsters. A lot of people like to do big chest openings that include more than just the strange chest. So I included the numbers if they might have a birthday, anniversary, winter solstice, whichever holiday they want to celebrate and wanted to add in more things to open besides strange chest. [/quote] ???? what? no, that isn't what i meant. thanks for the guide. [/quote] I believe it was a mistake, the person @MidnightLady05 was probably intending to ping was @Mitzuke who asked a question regarding strange chests and familiars. ------- On another note, thank you so much for making this guide- it's been so helpful <3 It's making prepping for NotN much easier
FallenEclipse wrote on 2019-11-06 15:24:29:
MidnightLady05 wrote on 2019-11-06 15:04:35:
@FallenEclipse sorry for the confusion, but no you don’t get strange chest from familiar bonding. Strange chest still only come from gathering, Baldwin, Swipp, and coliseum monsters. A lot of people like to do big chest openings that include more than just the strange chest. So I included the numbers if they might have a birthday, anniversary, winter solstice, whichever holiday they want to celebrate and wanted to add in more things to open besides strange chest.

???? what? no, that isn't what i meant. thanks for the guide.

I believe it was a mistake, the person @MidnightLady05 was probably intending to ping was @Mitzuke who asked a question regarding strange chests and familiars.

On another note, thank you so much for making this guide- it's been so helpful <3 It's making prepping for NotN much easier
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@FallenEclipse yes sorry the ping was for Mitzuke. Got you two mixed while on mobile.
@FallenEclipse yes sorry the ping was for Mitzuke. Got you two mixed while on mobile.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
This thread...a blessing :') thanks! :D
This thread...a blessing :') thanks! :D
underskrift-geo.png
Thank you, this guide is really useful!!
Thank you, this guide is really useful!!
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
Oh, ok. Well that was wishful thinking I guess, haha. Thanks though!
Oh, ok. Well that was wishful thinking I guess, haha. Thanks though!
thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you
thanks so much for this! it was such an enjoyable read and i've never actually been here for a NotN before despite being here for almost 4 years now so I'm excited and this guide was very helpful! tysm!
thanks so much for this! it was such an enjoyable read and i've never actually been here for a NotN before despite being here for almost 4 years now so I'm excited and this guide was very helpful! tysm!
tumblr_inline_paebmwKT7v1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.pngrainbow-asexual-mottled-jeu-de-cartes1.pngeGiN2Xv.pngRQklQI3.pngyMUl7kv.pngmPSaYGP.png
This thread is so, so, so helpful, thank you for laying everything out! This is gonna be my first year participating in a NotN and your posts not only break down multiple topics into easy-to-follow steps, each time I come back to the bookmark to check things it gets me excited all over again for next month
This thread is so, so, so helpful, thank you for laying everything out! This is gonna be my first year participating in a NotN and your posts not only break down multiple topics into easy-to-follow steps, each time I come back to the bookmark to check things it gets me excited all over again for next month
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
This is so helpful Thankies!!! :3
This is so helpful Thankies!!! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12