Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive NoTN V1.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
RES
RES
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
res
res
res
res
I put your guide on my personal tracker sheet a while back.. it's a super handy guide I refer to as I prep for next NotN :-D So thank you!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2598686
I put your guide on my personal tracker sheet a while back.. it's a super handy guide I refer to as I prep for next NotN :-D So thank you!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2598686
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
thank you for posting this!!! this'll be my first notn so i'm definitely bookmarking this thread :^)
thank you for posting this!!! this'll be my first notn so i'm definitely bookmarking this thread :^)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I haven't participated in NotN since the first year it was released. This guide is helping me a lot in understanding EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for your dedicated time. Now time to start prepping!
I haven't participated in NotN since the first year it was released. This guide is helping me a lot in understanding EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for your dedicated time. Now time to start prepping!
@SCB , @GravityGryphon , @Mitzuke thank you for the kinds words. I have updated the amount needed to be able to brew one of each past item because I can't math/count apparently lol. It should be correct now incase you needed to fix any of your count.
@SCB , @GravityGryphon , @Mitzuke thank you for the kinds words. I have updated the amount needed to be able to brew one of each past item because I can't math/count apparently lol. It should be correct now incase you needed to fix any of your count.
@MidnightLady05 Oh thanks, I'm terrible at math so I'm glad you caught that. I did have a question about the familiar bonding chests. Are you implying that it's possible to get strange chests from max bonding with them during NotN? [emoji=nocturne scared size=1]
@MidnightLady05 Oh thanks, I'm terrible at math so I'm glad you caught that.

I did have a question about the familiar bonding chests. Are you implying that it's possible to get strange chests from max bonding with them during NotN?
thank you for this.
thank you for this.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse sorry for the confusion, but no you don’t get strange chest from familiar bonding. Strange chest still only come from gathering, Baldwin, Swipp, and coliseum monsters. A lot of people like to do big chest openings that include more than just the strange chest. So I included the numbers if they might have a birthday, anniversary, winter solstice, whichever holiday they want to celebrate and wanted to add in more things to open besides strange chest.
@FallenEclipse sorry for the confusion, but no you don’t get strange chest from familiar bonding. Strange chest still only come from gathering, Baldwin, Swipp, and coliseum monsters. A lot of people like to do big chest openings that include more than just the strange chest. So I included the numbers if they might have a birthday, anniversary, winter solstice, whichever holiday they want to celebrate and wanted to add in more things to open besides strange chest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12