Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive NoTN V1.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Kavryn thank you I believe I have found all the changes the made to past years mobs. Thank you for telling me.
@Kavryn thank you I believe I have found all the changes the made to past years mobs. Thank you for telling me.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Thank you for making this guide!
Thank you for making this guide!
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@AStrangeBeing your welcome, I did just update the prep section with numbers to include things from last year just a few minutes ago. Now working on updating my history+stat section for last years as well. All the others are current up through last years festival.
@AStrangeBeing your welcome, I did just update the prep section with numbers to include things from last year just a few minutes ago. Now working on updating my history+stat section for last years as well. All the others are current up through last years festival.
Great guide!

Admittedly I skimmed, but did you cover swap threads? They're another great way to collect everything and probably the main way I compete my collection.

Have some unsolicited advice of stuff I've noticed from past NOTNs;
-stuff from early NOTNs (fake bears) have risen in value
-stuff from recent NOTNs (ie last years stuff) are slightly worthless, except to new players
-extras of this years goodies are your best friends for swap threads
Great guide!

Admittedly I skimmed, but did you cover swap threads? They're another great way to collect everything and probably the main way I compete my collection.

Have some unsolicited advice of stuff I've noticed from past NOTNs;
-stuff from early NOTNs (fake bears) have risen in value
-stuff from recent NOTNs (ie last years stuff) are slightly worthless, except to new players
-extras of this years goodies are your best friends for swap threads
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
@atuin I do have in my no coli section about forum post and such though not specifically just swap threads. They are good if looking for exact things. The bears’ prices have risen so much because they are no longer in chest. They are now only in Joxar’s chests. Most familiars even for those of the new year loose their value fast just because they have the highest percent drop rate from chest. I never expect more than 3-15 gems for familiars.

Edit: though will add that little things add up and can be at least some profit.
@atuin I do have in my no coli section about forum post and such though not specifically just swap threads. They are good if looking for exact things. The bears’ prices have risen so much because they are no longer in chest. They are now only in Joxar’s chests. Most familiars even for those of the new year loose their value fast just because they have the highest percent drop rate from chest. I never expect more than 3-15 gems for familiars.

Edit: though will add that little things add up and can be at least some profit.
I'm going to gently bump this so I can find it easier!

Love this guide, and hope it gets updated with this year's stuff!
I'm going to gently bump this so I can find it easier!

Love this guide, and hope it gets updated with this year's stuff!
hu72dVR.png
Yep school break so I will be updating as soon as I can once we know what is out. [emoji=nocturne happy size=5]
Yep school break so I will be updating as soon as I can once we know what is out.
I haven't been on here long enough to actually experience NoTN, but this guide is a godsend in regards to how I should prepare. I've bookmarked this for later, and am looking forwards to when it gets updated!
I haven't been on here long enough to actually experience NoTN, but this guide is a godsend in regards to how I should prepare. I've bookmarked this for later, and am looking forwards to when it gets updated!
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
Godsend indeed! Thank you @MidnightLady05 it's a perfect guide!
Godsend indeed! Thank you @MidnightLady05 it's a perfect guide!
posting because its relevant again :)

thank you for this c:
posting because its relevant again :)

thank you for this c:
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12