Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive NoTN V1.0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
my second NOTN is drawing ever closer~ i'm so excited!
my second NOTN is drawing ever closer~ i'm so excited!
ioikyhrg.png
bumpy
bumpy
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
C-C-C-Changes this year! [quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-07 21:51:01" ] We intend to move all of the night of the nocturne Swipp trades and marketplace items into a grand exchange shop. The mechanic of the strange chests will remain the same, but we want to ensure that it is easy to find the trades and marketplace items anytime you need them. There are quite a few, and the trades in particular being randomized would often cause grief for our players. The core of the event will still be players opening lots of chests and getting items from them :-) I saw in other posts that some players were concerned that a grand exchange shop would mean that mechanic would be lost: this is not the case and the chests are what make NotN unique! [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3191158/2#post_52898189
C-C-C-Changes this year!

Undel wrote on 2022-12-07 21:51:01:
We intend to move all of the night of the nocturne Swipp trades and marketplace items into a grand exchange shop. The mechanic of the strange chests will remain the same, but we want to ensure that it is easy to find the trades and marketplace items anytime you need them. There are quite a few, and the trades in particular being randomized would often cause grief for our players.

The core of the event will still be players opening lots of chests and getting items from them :-) I saw in other posts that some players were concerned that a grand exchange shop would mean that mechanic would be lost: this is not the case and the chests are what make NotN unique!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3191158/2#post_52898189
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2022-12-11 15:08:57" ] C-C-C-Changes this year! [quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-07 21:51:01" ] We intend to move all of the night of the nocturne Swipp trades and marketplace items into a grand exchange shop. The mechanic of the strange chests will remain the same, but we want to ensure that it is easy to find the trades and marketplace items anytime you need them. There are quite a few, and the trades in particular being randomized would often cause grief for our players. The core of the event will still be players opening lots of chests and getting items from them :-) I saw in other posts that some players were concerned that a grand exchange shop would mean that mechanic would be lost: this is not the case and the chests are what make NotN unique! [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3191158/2#post_52898189 [/quote] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!! This is exactly what I was hoping for. nn I figured they were going to move all the Swipp chest trades into the grand exchange, but before now, it hadn't been confirmed. SO MUCH RELIEF! It will be so nice to actually gather materials in the coli without worrying if a specific trade will pop up before the end of the event and I can even use all the mats I collected, haha!
SCB wrote on 2022-12-11 15:08:57:
C-C-C-Changes this year!

Undel wrote on 2022-12-07 21:51:01:
We intend to move all of the night of the nocturne Swipp trades and marketplace items into a grand exchange shop. The mechanic of the strange chests will remain the same, but we want to ensure that it is easy to find the trades and marketplace items anytime you need them. There are quite a few, and the trades in particular being randomized would often cause grief for our players.

The core of the event will still be players opening lots of chests and getting items from them :-) I saw in other posts that some players were concerned that a grand exchange shop would mean that mechanic would be lost: this is not the case and the chests are what make NotN unique!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3191158/2#post_52898189

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!! This is exactly what I was hoping for. nn I figured they were going to move all the Swipp chest trades into the grand exchange, but before now, it hadn't been confirmed. SO MUCH RELIEF! It will be so nice to actually gather materials in the coli without worrying if a specific trade will pop up before the end of the event and I can even use all the mats I collected, haha!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
This is a very useful and helpful guide! Thank you [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
This is a very useful and helpful guide! Thank you
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Thank you for posting this! [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
Thank you for posting this!
...business
@Cerastium pinging myself for future reference
@Cerastium pinging myself for future reference
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
This will be might first. :D So gonna try to do what I can.
This will be might first. :D So gonna try to do what I can.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12