Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@benneyfreeman Done!!
@benneyfreeman Done!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia

Got another bug report + fix! On the Stats-Level tab, the per-venue "Left" data was mistakenly drawing from the "K" column on the familiars tab instead of the column I imagine it was supposed to draw from, N. Changing K to N in the formula seems to have made it behave as it's supposed to. To clarify, it had 0 in every field when it wasn't supposed to, and after the change it's now showing the accurate counts.
@Goldia

Got another bug report + fix! On the Stats-Level tab, the per-venue "Left" data was mistakenly drawing from the "K" column on the familiars tab instead of the column I imagine it was supposed to draw from, N. Changing K to N in the formula seems to have made it behave as it's supposed to. To clarify, it had 0 in every field when it wasn't supposed to, and after the change it's now showing the accurate counts.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

Oh, and I did see the portion in the instructions that referred to the statistics tab, but this specific error seemed unrelated.
Oh, and I did see the portion in the instructions that referred to the statistics tab, but this specific error seemed unrelated.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman[/size] Hey folks, look at me go! Getting the new Fams in before the Festival is even over!! You can thank benneyfreeman for that, due to the above couple of messages (more on that later) :) Of course, this means that the Wiki page for the new Jeweler recolour hasn't actually been completed yet, but there is a placeholder for it, so I was still able to add in the link - hopefully that doesn't change later. So, a new Fest Fam, and another recolour: [item=Porphyry Flamecaller][item=Delving Jeweler] So, as well as the normal things to add in the new fams, there's an arror to be fixed. On the Stats-Level tab, below the main table, there's the table showing how many fams are left to find in each Coli venue. if you click on cell C39 (next to Arena), the formula shows =COUNTIFS(Familiars!$K$3:$K$979,B39,Familiars!$I$3:$I$979,"") You need to change each of those K's to N's. Then, highlight cells C39:C65 and press Ctrl D to copy that formula down to the rest of the table. This must have happened when I added in the columns to calculate the Days to Awakened, as it is an absolute reference, so didn't change when I did that. I'm assuming that most people have either figured it out themselves or don't use that table, since no one has noticed it until now, but there's the fix for those interested!
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman

Hey folks, look at me go! Getting the new Fams in before the Festival is even over!! You can thank benneyfreeman for that, due to the above couple of messages (more on that later) :) Of course, this means that the Wiki page for the new Jeweler recolour hasn't actually been completed yet, but there is a placeholder for it, so I was still able to add in the link - hopefully that doesn't change later.

So, a new Fest Fam, and another recolour:
Porphyry Flamecaller Delving Jeweler

So, as well as the normal things to add in the new fams, there's an arror to be fixed. On the Stats-Level tab, below the main table, there's the table showing how many fams are left to find in each Coli venue. if you click on cell C39 (next to Arena), the formula shows

=COUNTIFS(Familiars!$K$3:$K$979,B39,Familiars!$I$3:$I$979,"")

You need to change each of those K's to N's. Then, highlight cells C39:C65 and press Ctrl D to copy that formula down to the rest of the table.

This must have happened when I added in the columns to calculate the Days to Awakened, as it is an absolute reference, so didn't change when I did that. I'm assuming that most people have either figured it out themselves or don't use that table, since no one has noticed it until now, but there's the fix for those interested!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman[/size] So, I updated the sheet the other day, but didn't quite get to letting you all know about it!! We've got 4 new Fiona fams! [item=Cherry Blossom Strangler][item=Barkbound Construct][item=Spiffy Sphinx][item=Crane Contraption] As well as adding them to the Familiars and Images tabs, you'll also need to add them to the Fiona tab, and don't forget to add 'Fiona' to the 'For' column for the following familiars: Deadwood Strangler & Frosttangle Strangler, Iron Golem & Rusty Golem, Magpie Sphinx & Dustfeather Sphinx, Robotic Tender & Mechanical Destroyer
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman

So, I updated the sheet the other day, but didn't quite get to letting you all know about it!! We've got 4 new Fiona fams!

Cherry Blossom Strangler Barkbound Construct Spiffy Sphinx Crane Contraption

As well as adding them to the Familiars and Images tabs, you'll also need to add them to the Fiona tab, and don't forget to add 'Fiona' to the 'For' column for the following familiars:

Deadwood Strangler & Frosttangle Strangler, Iron Golem & Rusty Golem,
Magpie Sphinx & Dustfeather Sphinx, Robotic Tender & Mechanical Destroyer
Yessss! Love em!
Yessss! Love em!
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
Hello @Goldia, Would you please add me to the ping list. I wasn't able to add myself.

Thank you!
Hello @Goldia, Would you please add me to the ping list. I wasn't able to add myself.

Thank you!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra - Done!! Thanks for joining us :)
@Kothra - Done!! Thanks for joining us :)
hello! when you have the time, could you add me to your pinglist? thanks! n.n

also I've noticed while on mobile that the familiar tab isn't in alphabetical order and a good chunk of the familiars don't show up for me (even though it says the total amount of familiars). not sure if this is a problem on my end because I'm using mobile and not desktop.

if you don't know what it is either it's fine! I'll have to wait until I can use my PC again :')
hello! when you have the time, could you add me to your pinglist? thanks! n.n

also I've noticed while on mobile that the familiar tab isn't in alphabetical order and a good chunk of the familiars don't show up for me (even though it says the total amount of familiars). not sure if this is a problem on my end because I'm using mobile and not desktop.

if you don't know what it is either it's fine! I'll have to wait until I can use my PC again :')
iceshieldl.png
» winter | she/her
» fr+ 3
» artshop
» wishlist
» buy me a ko-fi?
@WinterDragoness I'll add you to the pinglist when I get home from work tonight. As for your sheet, I'm not sure. All I can really suggest is triple check for any filters that may have somehow been applied, and resort the sheet.
@WinterDragoness I'll add you to the pinglist when I get home from work tonight. As for your sheet, I'm not sure. All I can really suggest is triple check for any filters that may have somehow been applied, and resort the sheet.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23