Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Goldia hello!! THanks so much for a simple version of this, i was going ballistic with my outdated one. Can i be added to the pinglist?? Cheers! ^^
@Goldia hello!! THanks so much for a simple version of this, i was going ballistic with my outdated one. Can i be added to the pinglist?? Cheers! ^^
undefined-imgur2-1.png
@Elaik Absolutely! I'll be making an official FR style pinglist soon (honest) and updating the sheet with a bunch of new familiars at the same time...if not this week, next!!

(Oh, and PS - thank you, I'm so pleased to hear you're finding it helpful!!)
@Elaik Absolutely! I'll be making an official FR style pinglist soon (honest) and updating the sheet with a bunch of new familiars at the same time...if not this week, next!!

(Oh, and PS - thank you, I'm so pleased to hear you're finding it helpful!!)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia oh that sounds fantastic. I just finished updating mine without the NotN exclusives iirc, so that sounds dope!!! Hehe cheers and thanks for your hard work!
@Goldia oh that sounds fantastic. I just finished updating mine without the NotN exclusives iirc, so that sounds dope!!! Hehe cheers and thanks for your hard work!
undefined-imgur2-1.png
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman, @urbancountry26, @Kothra, @WinterDragoness, @ArchetypalFrog, @Loreka, @alphawolfgirl110, @FluidQuartz, @Freefire, @condonzack, @ChibiFluffy, @EternalLife, @Amancham, @Apoch, @torrenoia, @FeralRookie, @CaptainDrakken[/size] OK, more new familiars - can you believe that when I first published this sheet in August 2019, there was only 758 Familiars - and now there's 1,205!! For that matter, I can't believe that I've been maintaining this for so long (or, for that matter, am still playing FR)! So, today's updates: [center][b]2 new FrigidFin familiars:[/b] [item=Narwin Fisher][item=Flameshell Glypto] [b]1 new Flight Fest and 1 new Joxar Recolour Familiar:[/b] [item=Peony of Rockbreaker][item=Taurus] [b]18 new NOTN Familiars, plus one NOTN Fiona familiar:[/b] [item=Band of Companionship] [item=Venom Ring] [item=Crystal Curiosity] [item=Ponder Orb] [item=Dismayed Devilwood] [item=Wallowing Willow] [item=Eerie Baubles] [item=Enchanted Jewelry] [item=Entrapping Shackles] [item=Treacherous Irons] [item=Littlest Snapdragon] [item=Snappish Planting] [item=Rogue Apparel] [item=Whimsical Ensemble] [item=Vile Grin] [item=Wicked Smile] [item=Cursed Die] [item=Die of Bargaining] [item=Flying Figurine] [/center] Points to Note: [LIST] [*]The FrigidFin fams are actually numbered lower than the previously added Arlo familiars so you'll need to scroll up a little to find and copy those. [*]Previously, all NOTN familiars were simply listed as NOTN in the Found column, with the Detail column left blank. I've added the detail of Strange Chest, Brew or Grand Exchange in for all NOTN familiars for each year. Note, at this stage this doesn't follow through to anywhere else, so it's not critical. [*]The Flying Figurine is actually a Fiona fam, it just happened to get released for NOTN. I've updated the Animated Statue and Living Sculpture entries to show they are required for Fiona, and added these details in to the Fiona tab [*]I discovered I'd done a typo and listed some entries with Warrier's Way instead of Warrior's Way - this has been fixed. [*]I've not added in the Wiki page links to the current set of familiars - and I know some previous one's weren't ready yet either. The link in the number goes to the Game Database and that's pretty good these days. I won't remove the links in the familiars that already have one, so you can always follow one of those and then search for the relevant familiar if you need to. [/LIST] Remember, there's instructions in the first tab of the sheet regarding how to update the sheet. As always, let me know if you notice anything amiss. And last but not least, thank you all for joining me for another year of collecting and bonding with familiars. Your kind words and support have been greatly appreciated. Now for the interesting bit and pointing you all at the new pinglist I've created for the thread. I'll continue to maintain / use the old one for a little while but will phase it out sometime next year, so please add yourself to this one if you're still interested in getting these updates. [center][pinglist=5493][/center]
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman, @urbancountry26, @Kothra, @WinterDragoness, @ArchetypalFrog, @Loreka, @alphawolfgirl110, @FluidQuartz, @Freefire, @condonzack, @ChibiFluffy, @EternalLife, @Amancham, @Apoch, @torrenoia, @FeralRookie, @CaptainDrakken

OK, more new familiars - can you believe that when I first published this sheet in August 2019, there was only 758 Familiars - and now there's 1,205!! For that matter, I can't believe that I've been maintaining this for so long (or, for that matter, am still playing FR)!

So, today's updates:
2 new FrigidFin familiars:

Narwin Fisher Flameshell Glypto

1 new Flight Fest and 1 new Joxar Recolour Familiar:

Peony of Rockbreaker Taurus

18 new NOTN Familiars, plus one NOTN Fiona familiar:
Band of Companionship Venom Ring Crystal Curiosity Ponder Orb
Dismayed Devilwood Wallowing Willow Eerie Baubles Enchanted Jewelry
Entrapping Shackles Treacherous Irons Littlest Snapdragon Snappish Planting
Rogue Apparel Whimsical Ensemble Vile Grin Wicked Smile
Cursed Die Die of Bargaining
Flying Figurine

Points to Note:
  • The FrigidFin fams are actually numbered lower than the previously added Arlo familiars so you'll need to scroll up a little to find and copy those.
  • Previously, all NOTN familiars were simply listed as NOTN in the Found column, with the Detail column left blank. I've added the detail of Strange Chest, Brew or Grand Exchange in for all NOTN familiars for each year. Note, at this stage this doesn't follow through to anywhere else, so it's not critical.
  • The Flying Figurine is actually a Fiona fam, it just happened to get released for NOTN. I've updated the Animated Statue and Living Sculpture entries to show they are required for Fiona, and added these details in to the Fiona tab
  • I discovered I'd done a typo and listed some entries with Warrier's Way instead of Warrior's Way - this has been fixed.
  • I've not added in the Wiki page links to the current set of familiars - and I know some previous one's weren't ready yet either. The link in the number goes to the Game Database and that's pretty good these days. I won't remove the links in the familiars that already have one, so you can always follow one of those and then search for the relevant familiar if you need to.

Remember, there's instructions in the first tab of the sheet regarding how to update the sheet. As always, let me know if you notice anything amiss.

And last but not least, thank you all for joining me for another year of collecting and bonding with familiars. Your kind words and support have been greatly appreciated. Now for the interesting bit and pointing you all at the new pinglist I've created for the thread. I'll continue to maintain / use the old one for a little while but will phase it out sometime next year, so please add yourself to this one if you're still interested in getting these updates.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
OOOPS I just realised that I'd added some familiars to the spreadsheet without doing an update in the thread at some point. So, if you copied the spreadsheet since the 18th November, then the above is correct and you need to add 23 extra lines. But if you haven't updated it since September, then there's the following familiars to add too, and that's a total of 36. [center][item=Tendriltrail Jellyfish] [item=Aster of Starfall] [item=Aquarius] [item=Marigold_of_Rot] [item=Pisces] [s][item=Narwin Harvester] [item=Narwin Fisher][/s] (included in the above list) [item=Flameshell Glypto] [item=Evergaze Glypto] [item=Sabrespine Hunter] [item=Sabrespine Prowler] [item=Boggripe Bulemoth] [item=Sorrowsnow Bulemoth] [item=Dreadwolf Rimestalker] [item=Dusky Dreadwolf][/center]
OOOPS

I just realised that I'd added some familiars to the spreadsheet without doing an update in the thread at some point.

So, if you copied the spreadsheet since the 18th November, then the above is correct and you need to add 23 extra lines.

But if you haven't updated it since September, then there's the following familiars to add too, and that's a total of 36.
Tendriltrail Jellyfish
Aster of Starfall Aquarius Pisces

Narwin Harvester Narwin Fisher
(included in the above list)

Flameshell Glypto Evergaze Glypto Sabrespine Hunter Sabrespine Prowler
Boggripe Bulemoth Sorrowsnow Bulemoth Dreadwolf Rimestalker Dusky Dreadwolf
I lost my old copy of the spreadsheet :( so wish me luck adding my nearly 1000 fams to it again

But once I’m done, it’ll be way easier to track the rest! Thank you much for maintaining this for all these years! You are a legend
I lost my old copy of the spreadsheet :( so wish me luck adding my nearly 1000 fams to it again

But once I’m done, it’ll be way easier to track the rest! Thank you much for maintaining this for all these years! You are a legend
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KeirAutomaton

Oh, OUCH!! Good luck with that indeed!!

But thank you <3
@KeirAutomaton

Oh, OUCH!! Good luck with that indeed!!

But thank you <3
Hello Goldia! First of all the spreadsheet is awesomse! Way more than what i needed. you really went over the top! =D Congrats! Ive been updating my list and thanks to you, finding out what i needed and where to find it has been a breeze. At the moment i was trying to find the following ones: [item=Raptorik Warrior] [item=Greater Sandstrike] [item=trick of the light] [item=Tengu] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] [item=Fairy Octopus] [item=folded friend] [item=Radiant Flutterbun] But i dont see them in the familiars tab (Altough i do see them in the images tab)... maybe are they missing or am i doing something wrong ?
Hello Goldia!

First of all the spreadsheet is awesomse! Way more than what i needed. you really went over the top! =D
Congrats!
Ive been updating my list and thanks to you, finding out what i needed and where to find it has been a breeze.
At the moment i was trying to find the following ones:
Raptorik Warrior Greater Sandstrike Trick of the Light Tengu
Fungalhoof Qiriq Fairy Octopus Folded Friend Radiant Flutterbun

But i dont see them in the familiars tab (Altough i do see them in the images tab)... maybe are they missing or am i doing something wrong ?
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
@Muthinor Thank you so much, I'm glad you're finding it useful!!!

I've checked and can see all of those familiars in the Familiars tab. The only thing I can suggest is to check there's no filters applied (there should be 3 little lines making an upside down pyramid next to each column header. If any of these are a little funnel instead, click on it, choose Select All and OK).

Otherwise, watch your spelling. I think these are all correct, but if you do see any discrepancies between FR and my sheet, let me know. Sometimes they change the spelling (or even a whole name) and sometimes I make typos!!

For that particular section, they are found in
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Waterway
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Bamboo Falls
  • NOTN (Brew)
  • NOTN (Brew)
  • NOTN (Brew)

Let me know if you are still having issues. I might have to have a direct look at your sheet to check for problems, but you should have the total at the top indicate that there's 1205 familiars to collect.
@Muthinor Thank you so much, I'm glad you're finding it useful!!!

I've checked and can see all of those familiars in the Familiars tab. The only thing I can suggest is to check there's no filters applied (there should be 3 little lines making an upside down pyramid next to each column header. If any of these are a little funnel instead, click on it, choose Select All and OK).

Otherwise, watch your spelling. I think these are all correct, but if you do see any discrepancies between FR and my sheet, let me know. Sometimes they change the spelling (or even a whole name) and sometimes I make typos!!

For that particular section, they are found in
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Waterway
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Bamboo Falls
  • NOTN (Brew)
  • NOTN (Brew)
  • NOTN (Brew)

Let me know if you are still having issues. I might have to have a direct look at your sheet to check for problems, but you should have the total at the top indicate that there's 1205 familiars to collect.
Oh my...
what a shame for myself...
In deed, as you mentioned, i had them hidden through a tab filter. so sorry for the misunderstanding. i though i had checked them all but i was wrong.

So once again, your spreadhseet is awesome! Thanks for everything you did!
Oh my...
what a shame for myself...
In deed, as you mentioned, i had them hidden through a tab filter. so sorry for the misunderstanding. i though i had checked them all but i was wrong.

So once again, your spreadhseet is awesome! Thanks for everything you did!
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23