Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
Sorry you're not feeling well. Thanks for getting back to me despite that. You seem very detail oriented, so I figured you would want to know about those little "oopsies". I think that all of them were just typo and those caused the wrong image to be inserted (which actually made the errors easier to catch). Hope you feel better soon!

Sanguine Bee is really pretty! Nice accent too.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your pinglist, but if not, yes, please add me! I keep my own copy, but I always need the updates, of course. And, I didn't want to make the corrections on mine because it's easier to grab the info from yours, lol!

Also, I couldn't get the image for the Spellwrought Ambassador to show up right on mine. I saw the formula you used. Quite clever! I have to remember that! (and I have to get more comfortable with concatenate).

Anyway, I'll check you sheet later, so no hurry on my account. I'm currently going through the whole list to assign the current prices to the familiars (I've only gotten through the Gs so far).
Sorry you're not feeling well. Thanks for getting back to me despite that. You seem very detail oriented, so I figured you would want to know about those little "oopsies". I think that all of them were just typo and those caused the wrong image to be inserted (which actually made the errors easier to catch). Hope you feel better soon!

Sanguine Bee is really pretty! Nice accent too.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your pinglist, but if not, yes, please add me! I keep my own copy, but I always need the updates, of course. And, I didn't want to make the corrections on mine because it's easier to grab the info from yours, lol!

Also, I couldn't get the image for the Spellwrought Ambassador to show up right on mine. I saw the formula you used. Quite clever! I have to remember that! (and I have to get more comfortable with concatenate).

Anyway, I'll check you sheet later, so no hurry on my account. I'm currently going through the whole list to assign the current prices to the familiars (I've only gotten through the Gs so far).
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Ok, done those 3 changes - the Spellwrought Ambassador was somehow listed as 27663 instead of 27763, but I've updated and resorted now. Luckily those errors were all only on the Images tab, not in the main table, so that's somewhat less of a problem. Thanks again for picking those errors up!
@Bantymom

Ok, done those 3 changes - the Spellwrought Ambassador was somehow listed as 27663 instead of 27763, but I've updated and resorted now. Luckily those errors were all only on the Images tab, not in the main table, so that's somewhat less of a problem. Thanks again for picking those errors up!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Yay!

Thank YOU for doing all the work needed to maintain such a list!
Yay!

Thank YOU for doing all the work needed to maintain such a list!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom[/size] Ok folks, am once again way behind on doing the latest update, but it's done now! First up, please note some errors that Bantymom has picked up. It's just incorrect ID's, so it will only have affected the Images and the sort order if you use that. Please check your sheets have the following ID's for these familiars: Spellwrought Ambassador - 27763 Marbled Serpenta - 16262 Tengu Caller - 16474 Now, on to more exciting news - the last of the Zodiacs and the first of the new set, which I'm calling Statues [item=Sparkling Capricorn][item=Marble Lightweaver] Now, because there's a new subcategory for both your Joxar and Flight Fest fields, your stats pages are gonna be a bit messy. To make room, select all the cells of the pivot tables below the expanded one. Hover over the edge of the selected cells and the cursor will change to a hand. You can then select the table and drag it down a row. You'll need to do this for the Gathering and the Marketplace/Retired tables as tow separate actions. You can then colour the cells grey to match the rest of the back ground. Then, click on the Flight Fest table, then go to the Format menu and choose Alternating Colors. In the pop up that appears on the side, the first field is a range - add 1 to the last number so that it's the full size of the new table, then select Done. Unfortunately, the remainder of the formatting (lines and colours for the % columns), you'll just have to manually edit them directly, or copying the formatting from another cell. If you get stuck, feel free to PM me a link to your sheet and I'll tidy it up for you, or it may even be simplest to copy the entire tab from the master version again! I'm very glad they didn't make Capricorn a Fiona fam! Not immediately going wow over the statues, but we'll see how they pan out... the Gem Guardians were pretty hard to beat on the cuteness scale!
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom

Ok folks, am once again way behind on doing the latest update, but it's done now!

First up, please note some errors that Bantymom has picked up. It's just incorrect ID's, so it will only have affected the Images and the sort order if you use that.

Please check your sheets have the following ID's for these familiars:
Spellwrought Ambassador - 27763
Marbled Serpenta - 16262
Tengu Caller - 16474

Now, on to more exciting news - the last of the Zodiacs and the first of the new set, which I'm calling Statues

Sparkling Capricorn Marble Lightweaver

Now, because there's a new subcategory for both your Joxar and Flight Fest fields, your stats pages are gonna be a bit messy.

To make room, select all the cells of the pivot tables below the expanded one. Hover over the edge of the selected cells and the cursor will change to a hand. You can then select the table and drag it down a row. You'll need to do this for the Gathering and the Marketplace/Retired tables as tow separate actions. You can then colour the cells grey to match the rest of the back ground.

Then, click on the Flight Fest table, then go to the Format menu and choose Alternating Colors. In the pop up that appears on the side, the first field is a range - add 1 to the last number so that it's the full size of the new table, then select Done. Unfortunately, the remainder of the formatting (lines and colours for the % columns), you'll just have to manually edit them directly, or copying the formatting from another cell.

If you get stuck, feel free to PM me a link to your sheet and I'll tidy it up for you, or it may even be simplest to copy the entire tab from the master version again!

I'm very glad they didn't make Capricorn a Fiona fam! Not immediately going wow over the statues, but we'll see how they pan out... the Gem Guardians were pretty hard to beat on the cuteness scale!

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
When updating our own sheets, how do we go about fixing the stat page so it all formats nicely?
When updating our own sheets, how do we go about fixing the stat page so it all formats nicely?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KeirAutomaton OMG, I'm sorry. The entire time I updated the formatting on the Master copy, I was trying to remember exactly what I did so I could explain it - then completely forgot to leave any instructions at all!!! I've edited my post to help out now - hopefully those instructions are clear and complete enough for you to do what's necessary! Let me know if not [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@KeirAutomaton

OMG, I'm sorry. The entire time I updated the formatting on the Master copy, I was trying to remember exactly what I did so I could explain it - then completely forgot to leave any instructions at all!!!

I've edited my post to help out now - hopefully those instructions are clear and complete enough for you to do what's necessary! Let me know if not
Few things how (on a Samsung Tablet) can I alter my spreadsheet so that the beastairy names are in Alphabetical order and still sit along side/in line with their related other cells.
so I can do a beast check using the beastairy from the game...

If I am putting dragon names - how can I make it so the name itself is a link to that dragon's page (or is that too much).

and why does my profile here not have those other little symbols...
Few things how (on a Samsung Tablet) can I alter my spreadsheet so that the beastairy names are in Alphabetical order and still sit along side/in line with their related other cells.
so I can do a beast check using the beastairy from the game...

If I am putting dragon names - how can I make it so the name itself is a link to that dragon's page (or is that too much).

and why does my profile here not have those other little symbols...
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

Oh, gosh - I haven't signed in to Google on my tablet in ... a long time!! And I don't usually work with sheets on there. Lemme have a look...

So, it asked if I wanted to use the app, so I said yes, which didn't take me to Play to download anything, so that was good. Now when I look at it, I can see in the header columns that there's little triangles made of 3 lines. Those are your sort and filter icons - click on those and you'll be able to change the direction of the sort, or filter to just some results By adding new rows in before the last row, that always keeps the whole table in the area it looks at for that (you can tell by the green line around the outside).

Having said that, you can also sort the Bestiary results by ID too, so you could sort there to match if you wanted. Clicking on the magnifying glass on the left gives you options there.

To link your dragons, you could add the dragon name in to the Assigned Dragon column, then copy the url for that dragon (either from the browser address bar, or clicking the Share icon on their page and choosing URL). Then go to the cell with the dragon name and right click on the cell - or on a tablet, go to the right right and click on the + symbol - one of the options will be insert Link choose that and you should be able to paste in that link you just copied.

That obviously requires a bit of maintenance to keep updated, but, since everyone uses the sheet a bit differently, I can't think of a way that would manage things easier, and with versatility for other users, sorry.

Let me know if you've still got questions. :)
@urbancountry26

Oh, gosh - I haven't signed in to Google on my tablet in ... a long time!! And I don't usually work with sheets on there. Lemme have a look...

So, it asked if I wanted to use the app, so I said yes, which didn't take me to Play to download anything, so that was good. Now when I look at it, I can see in the header columns that there's little triangles made of 3 lines. Those are your sort and filter icons - click on those and you'll be able to change the direction of the sort, or filter to just some results By adding new rows in before the last row, that always keeps the whole table in the area it looks at for that (you can tell by the green line around the outside).

Having said that, you can also sort the Bestiary results by ID too, so you could sort there to match if you wanted. Clicking on the magnifying glass on the left gives you options there.

To link your dragons, you could add the dragon name in to the Assigned Dragon column, then copy the url for that dragon (either from the browser address bar, or clicking the Share icon on their page and choosing URL). Then go to the cell with the dragon name and right click on the cell - or on a tablet, go to the right right and click on the + symbol - one of the options will be insert Link choose that and you should be able to paste in that link you just copied.

That obviously requires a bit of maintenance to keep updated, but, since everyone uses the sheet a bit differently, I can't think of a way that would manage things easier, and with versatility for other users, sorry.

Let me know if you've still got questions. :)
@Goldia

Thnx... Wow.
Being able to manage the Beastiary's sorting order is wonderful,
(and so much easier than playing around with the spreadsheet), and
I figured out how to link dragons in the attached dragons tab(column) thnx.

I'm not 100% sure what to put in the columns - status update & days to awaken.

@Goldia

Thnx... Wow.
Being able to manage the Beastiary's sorting order is wonderful,
(and so much easier than playing around with the spreadsheet), and
I figured out how to link dragons in the attached dragons tab(column) thnx.

I'm not 100% sure what to put in the columns - status update & days to awaken.

1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

Yeah, bestiary is waaaay more useful than it used to be!

So, when you're bonding each day, if you change bonding level for a familiar, use the Status Change column to record the date it changed level (as well as updating the actual level in that column). The shortcut for this is Ctrl ; on a pc, but I'm not sure what the equivalent is on a tablet.

This will automatically update the Days To Awaken column to show...well, how many days before that familiar hits Awakened. It has a formula that uses the level and the date to work that out.
@urbancountry26

Yeah, bestiary is waaaay more useful than it used to be!

So, when you're bonding each day, if you change bonding level for a familiar, use the Status Change column to record the date it changed level (as well as updating the actual level in that column). The shortcut for this is Ctrl ; on a pc, but I'm not sure what the equivalent is on a tablet.

This will automatically update the Days To Awaken column to show...well, how many days before that familiar hits Awakened. It has a formula that uses the level and the date to work that out.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23