Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ultimate Subspecies Guide [NEW]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AstralDragons
Subspecies Name: Shadow Sparklers
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here
Are you the creator? If no, please give their username: yes
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: no
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? yes
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Shadow Sparklers gather shiny objects to hide their shimmering skin with.
@AstralDragons
Subspecies Name: Shadow Sparklers
Are you the creator? If no, please give their username: yes
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: no
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? yes
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Shadow Sparklers gather shiny objects to hide their shimmering skin with.
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
@astraldragons This is so cool! I'll definitely be checking out all the other subspecies projects later. [b]Subspecies Name:[/b] Tabby Cats [B]Link to the Lore/Main Page:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2883129/1#post_43929713] Here[/url] [B]Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:[/b] Yes [B]Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight:[/b] No [B]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):[/b] [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=57&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=5&winggene=57&wings=51&auth=87b0438149bbd153d59c7a5f728086f67e946af9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] A subspecies of feral Tundras that has spread over Sornieth. They are excellent hunters that live in small family groups. They are sometimes adopted into dragon clans as familiars, but they rarely manage to re-assimilate into dragon culture and society.
@astraldragons
This is so cool! I'll definitely be checking out all the other subspecies projects later.

Subspecies Name: Tabby Cats
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=57&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=5&winggene=57&wings=51&auth=87b0438149bbd153d59c7a5f728086f67e946af9&dummyext=prev.png

A subspecies of feral Tundras that has spread over Sornieth. They are excellent hunters that live in small family groups. They are sometimes adopted into dragon clans as familiars, but they rarely manage to re-assimilate into dragon culture and society.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[b]Subspecies Name:Deathclaws[/b] [B]Link to the Lore/Main Page:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2862224/1[/b] [B]Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:i am not the creator but my friend is and they deserve way more attention for their creation @Goodsprings[/b] [B]Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight:not really, it has multiple flights: earth, fire, light, nature, wind, water, lightning, ice [/b] [B]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):they are basically a fallout fanspecies focusing on the reptilian monsters called Deathclaws that you can encounter in the games! The deathclaws are basically mutated jackson's chameleons that became the apex predators in the barren wastelands[/b] and good, i am sorry if you did not intend to get your species on the masterpost but you absolutely deserve more recognition for this amazing subspecies you made! [emoji=heart size=1] @astraldragons
Subspecies Name:Deathclaws
Link to the Lore/Main Page:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2862224/1
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username:i am not the creator but my friend is and they deserve way more attention for their creation @Goodsprings
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight:not really, it has multiple flights: earth, fire, light, nature, wind, water, lightning, ice
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):they are basically a fallout fanspecies focusing on the reptilian monsters called Deathclaws that you can encounter in the games! The deathclaws are basically mutated jackson's chameleons that became the apex predators in the barren wastelands

and good, i am sorry if you did not intend to get your species on the masterpost but you absolutely deserve more recognition for this amazing subspecies you made!
@astraldragons
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
@AstralDragons [b]Subspecies Name[/b]: The Leeched [b]Link to the Lore/Main Page[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2905994/1#post_44565433]Here[/url] [b]Are you the creator? If no, please give their username[/b]: I'm the creator [b]Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight:[/b] Not flight specific [b]Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of?[/b] So far I'm the only breeder [b]Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!):[/b] The Leeched are highly-psychically sensitive dragons, devoid of color and not-all-there. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=10&wings=9&auth=18484b8be8bbf2e15e17e9691eef0f59760c6b26&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@AstralDragons
Subspecies Name: The Leeched
Are you the creator? If no, please give their username: I'm the creator
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Not flight specific
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? So far I'm the only breeder
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): The Leeched are highly-psychically sensitive dragons, devoid of color and not-all-there.
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=10&wings=9&auth=18484b8be8bbf2e15e17e9691eef0f59760c6b26&dummyext=prev.png
@AstralDragons I am alive and well. If you ever need anything from the shadow community please let me know!
@AstralDragons I am alive and well. If you ever need anything from the shadow community please let me know!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@AstralDragons

If you ever need anything from us we are alive and well. I am revamping the sheets and messaging all old subs to be updated!
@AstralDragons

If you ever need anything from us we are alive and well. I am revamping the sheets and messaging all old subs to be updated!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@AstralDragons sorry for the ping, but id like to register these guys, BUT cause of the lore and stuff i totally understand if they cant be listed ;v;

Subspecies Name: The Withered

Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here THEMES OF DEATH AND CANIBALISM AND BLOOD BE WARNED-

Are you the creator? If no, please give their username: I created them ;v;

Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Ice/Plague eye type preferred, any flight allowed though <3 Place of origin is ice however ;v;

Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? Just me for now ;v;'

Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Creatures of myth and legend, these monsters have started to reappear in sorienth. Many lack conscious thought and seek only to hunt other dragons for food. It is presumed a corrupted wildclaw bought them to the world but it is unknown as to how they resurfaced.
@AstralDragons sorry for the ping, but id like to register these guys, BUT cause of the lore and stuff i totally understand if they cant be listed ;v;

Subspecies Name: The Withered

Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here THEMES OF DEATH AND CANIBALISM AND BLOOD BE WARNED-

Are you the creator? If no, please give their username: I created them ;v;

Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Ice/Plague eye type preferred, any flight allowed though <3 Place of origin is ice however ;v;

Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? Just me for now ;v;'

Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Creatures of myth and legend, these monsters have started to reappear in sorienth. Many lack conscious thought and seek only to hunt other dragons for food. It is presumed a corrupted wildclaw bought them to the world but it is unknown as to how they resurfaced.

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@AstralDragons

Subspecies Name: Bog Shadows
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2911724#post_2911724
Are you the creator of the subspecies? Yep
Is this subspecies Flight-specific?
Shadow Flight
Brief summary of the subspecies:
Aquatic pranksters they lurk and lure and have fun scaring other dragons while living in the water.
@AstralDragons

Subspecies Name: Bog Shadows
Link to the Lore/Main Page: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2911724#post_2911724
Are you the creator of the subspecies? Yep
Is this subspecies Flight-specific?
Shadow Flight
Brief summary of the subspecies:
Aquatic pranksters they lurk and lure and have fun scaring other dragons while living in the water.
qe7N2ik.png
Subspecies Name: Python regius
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Python regius
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes~
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No, though some have preferable eye-colors
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Ball pythons! Specifically, my take on BPs. Multiple morphs included, based on real life variations of the species.
Subspecies Name: Python regius
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Python regius
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes~
Is this subspecies Flight-specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No, though some have preferable eye-colors
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Ball pythons! Specifically, my take on BPs. Multiple morphs included, based on real life variations of the species.
IF HubOOF Hub
Heyo! Are there any watermelon subspecies you could direct me to? I have a guardian who might be part of one! If the baby is worth anything ill happily pay you for the help

-Shivai
Heyo! Are there any watermelon subspecies you could direct me to? I have a guardian who might be part of one! If the baby is worth anything ill happily pay you for the help

-Shivai
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16