Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN!!!) bittybatty art corner
I’ve been very inactive on FlightRising for the past year or so, but I want to start doing commissions on here again! I can do both digital art and writing! I can do: furries/anthro, feral, ponies, dragons, OCs, canon, shipping, blood, light gore, LGBTQ+, robots/mecha I CAN’T do: NSFW (sex, extreme gore, fetishes), humans, bigotry, politics Things I’m good at: Kirby, Pokemon, cartoony styles, ponies, furries Things I’m not so good at: action scenes, backgrounds, mecha, dragons My TOS and regular pricing can be seen here: [url]https://xwildwhirlx-commissions.carrd.co[/url] My main form of currency is USD, but I also take payment in the form of gems and treasure! [b]100g = 100kt = 1USD[/b] My pricing in USD starts as low as $5 and can go up to $15+ (Depending on the complexity of the drawing) And here’s some examples of my art: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/877994694381027339/978009357511962704/E0116417-49DB-4CEE-8327-1BACF91210C7.jpg[/img] And here’s a writing snippet: [quote] The party was planned several days in advance. Sari insisted on setting most of it up herself, but let Whirl pick which decorations to use. Flattered, Whirl in turn insisted that Sari was the expert designer, so he would defer to her. The tiny human had looked up at him with shining eyes and declared that they would choose together then. So that was how Whirl found herself in the middle of a store — “Party City” — as she and Sumdac watched Sari bounce along, pointing out various balloons and streamers. His holoform had roughly a planet’s worth of range (though it became strained the farther it was from his actual body), so walking from the warehouse to the store was a breeze. At least, it was for Whirl. Sumdac was unused to chasing after his daughter for such lengths, so he was slightly out of breath by the time they reached the store. Whirl was perfectly fine — it took a lot for a holomatter avatar to become weak, as the exhaustion was mostly mental, and she was in fact, rather excited at the moment. Even in the middle of The Lost Light’s parties, she had never seen so many party supplies. They were everywhere . Streamers, balloons, confetti, banners — that was just the tip of the iceberg! There were countless other decorations and such things that she’d never seen or heard of before. All in a dazzling array of bright colors too! She realized she’d been silent for too long when Sari nudged her, saying “It’s impressive, isn’t it?” In a wise tone. Whirl looked at the small human, who rocked back on her heels. “I wish I lived here…” Sari said wistfully. Sumdac coughed.[/quote] Reply or PM if interested!
I’ve been very inactive on FlightRising for the past year or so, but I want to start doing commissions on here again!

I can do both digital art and writing!

I can do: furries/anthro, feral, ponies, dragons, OCs, canon, shipping, blood, light gore, LGBTQ+, robots/mecha

I CAN’T do: NSFW (sex, extreme gore, fetishes), humans, bigotry, politics

Things I’m good at: Kirby, Pokemon, cartoony styles, ponies, furries

Things I’m not so good at: action scenes, backgrounds, mecha, dragons

My TOS and regular pricing can be seen here: https://xwildwhirlx-commissions.carrd.co

My main form of currency is USD, but I also take payment in the form of gems and treasure!

100g = 100kt = 1USD

My pricing in USD starts as low as $5 and can go up to $15+ (Depending on the complexity of the drawing)

And here’s some examples of my art:

E0116417-49DB-4CEE-8327-1BACF91210C7.jpg

And here’s a writing snippet:
Quote:
The party was planned several days in advance. Sari insisted on setting most of it up herself, but let Whirl pick which decorations to use. Flattered, Whirl in turn insisted that Sari was the expert designer, so he would defer to her.

The tiny human had looked up at him with shining eyes and declared that they would choose together then.

So that was how Whirl found herself in the middle of a store — “Party City” — as she and Sumdac watched Sari bounce along, pointing out various balloons and streamers.

His holoform had roughly a planet’s worth of range (though it became strained the farther it was from his actual body), so walking from the warehouse to the store was a breeze. At least, it was for Whirl. Sumdac was unused to chasing after his daughter for such lengths, so he was slightly out of breath by the time they reached the store.

Whirl was perfectly fine — it took a lot for a holomatter avatar to become weak, as the exhaustion was mostly mental, and she was in fact, rather excited at the moment. Even in the middle of The Lost Light’s parties, she had never seen so many party supplies. They were everywhere .

Streamers, balloons, confetti, banners — that was just the tip of the iceberg! There were countless other decorations and such things that she’d never seen or heard of before. All in a dazzling array of bright colors too!

She realized she’d been silent for too long when Sari nudged her, saying “It’s impressive, isn’t it?” In a wise tone.

Whirl looked at the small human, who rocked back on her heels.

“I wish I lived here…” Sari said wistfully.

Sumdac coughed.

Reply or PM if interested!
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Bump
Bump
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog