Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
THank you for your hard work !
i can t believe we have to sacrifice EGGS for slots.
for me those slots will be hard to unlock. very very hard.
hope they won t pop out too soon
THank you for your hard work !
i can t believe we have to sacrifice EGGS for slots.
for me those slots will be hard to unlock. very very hard.
hope they won t pop out too soon
2Vg82cJ.pngZQXfWuE.png
[center]Thank you for making this! [emoji=four leaf clover] May RNGesus bless you with luck. [emoji=four leaf clover][/center]
Thank you for making this!
May RNGesus bless you with luck.
LgwNYVn.png
I'm fairly sure that the Roan mouse dosnt actually drop in the training fields, I've been in there for several days and havnt seen even one drop
I'm fairly sure that the Roan mouse dosnt actually drop in the training fields, I've been in there for several days and havnt seen even one drop
tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif
@KoboldKid ive had maybe one or two drop, theyre just extemely rare. a lot of the coli drops are a pain to get
@KoboldKid ive had maybe one or two drop, theyre just extemely rare. a lot of the coli drops are a pain to get
Amazing! tysm @librariesrpunk
self ping to keep track of this
Amazing! tysm @librariesrpunk
self ping to keep track of this
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@spottedkind for the "The Hunt Begins!" quest the Plague Bat's buy link links to the wrong food item!
@spottedkind for the "The Hunt Begins!" quest the Plague Bat's buy link links to the wrong food item!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
@spottedkind
Very helpful! I like the format and helpful links.
@spottedkind
Very helpful! I like the format and helpful links.
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@aquavvius fixed!
@aquavvius fixed!
i added a page for the items listed by type sorted in hoard order. i figured it would be handy for quick reference. it's probably missing some things though so i'll have to comb over it again a few more times
i added a page for the items listed by type sorted in hoard order. i figured it would be handy for quick reference. it's probably missing some things though so i'll have to comb over it again a few more times
Thank so much for organizing the items, it really makes managing these items in my hoard more easier! [emoji=coatl star]
Thank so much for organizing the items, it really makes managing these items in my hoard more easier!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17