Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="spottedkind" date="2019-02-15 22:51:36" ] i added a page for the items listed by type sorted in hoard order. i figured it would be handy for quick reference. it's probably missing some things though so i'll have to comb over it again a few more times [/quote] I just noticed this, super handy addition! I keep coming back to your guide as I progress through the slots. The buy links are such a lifesaver.
spottedkind wrote on 2019-02-15 22:51:36:
i added a page for the items listed by type sorted in hoard order. i figured it would be handy for quick reference. it's probably missing some things though so i'll have to comb over it again a few more times

I just noticed this, super handy addition!

I keep coming back to your guide as I progress through the slots. The buy links are such a lifesaver.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@spottedkind
I just got a cranberry overcoat and citrine necklace from the arena. I also got a citrine anklet from volcanic vents.
@spottedkind
I just got a cranberry overcoat and citrine necklace from the arena. I also got a citrine anklet from volcanic vents.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@shadowangel
@shadowangel
I noticed [item=broadstripe uaru] and [item=swiftfoot warrior's belt] and [item=Mammertee Plushie] is missing from the Items by type list.
I noticed Broadstripe Uaru and Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt and Mammertee Plushie is missing from the Items by type list.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie thanks for all the help! they've been added along with a few more things that were missing
@Jussie thanks for all the help! they've been added along with a few more things that were missing
@spottedkind
I think the Clown Shrimp might actually be a fishing item instead of something that you can get from the Woodland Path. I think it can be gotten from fishing in Earth and Water.
@spottedkind
I think the Clown Shrimp might actually be a fishing item instead of something that you can get from the Woodland Path. I think it can be gotten from fishing in Earth and Water.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
@BlueFox you're right, it seems to be found in plague and water. thanks for letting me know!
@BlueFox you're right, it seems to be found in plague and water. thanks for letting me know!
@spottedkind
You're welcome. This guide is really helpful.
@spottedkind
You're welcome. This guide is really helpful.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
@texaspooky
self ping for future reference! Thank you so much for making this, it's incredibly useful ^^
@texaspooky
self ping for future reference! Thank you so much for making this, it's incredibly useful ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@TrissyCat
@TrissyCat
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17