Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
thank you for putting this together! the ctrl+F compatibility plus AH links is so helpful [emoji=coatl love] @TheMadScientist
thank you for putting this together! the ctrl+F compatibility plus AH links is so helpful

@TheMadScientist
TngcDHe.png
@Britty
Because I am getting tired of googling this thread. Thanks for making it!
@Britty
Because I am getting tired of googling this thread. Thanks for making it!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Thank you for making this. [emoji=guardian happy]
Thank you for making this.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
I'm a tad confused on what these items are for? Like what's the difference between the Hibernal Den Items, and the none Hibernal Den Items. Could someone please help me?
I'm a tad confused on what these items are for? Like what's the difference between the Hibernal Den Items, and the none Hibernal Den Items. Could someone please help me?
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya these are the items that you can trade in to unlock more slots in the hibernal den here: http://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in
@LunaFreya these are the items that you can trade in to unlock more slots in the hibernal den here: http://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in
Oh wow, that's so cool. Thanks so much for the information, it's really helpful :)
Oh wow, that's so cool. Thanks so much for the information, it's really helpful :)
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
Praise, I can finally start converting food again without fear of converting stuff that's used for this [emoji=heart]
Praise, I can finally start converting food again without fear of converting stuff that's used for this
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Thank you for this! I was able to use the information to create a sortable checklist for myself and my husband. I'm not fancy at sheets like some others I've seen posted, but it works great for me :)

My spreadsheet
Thank you for this! I was able to use the information to create a sortable checklist for myself and my husband. I'm not fancy at sheets like some others I've seen posted, but it works great for me :)

My spreadsheet
boop
boop
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
Thank you so much for the hoard-order section of this guide... trying to find everything from the task list was much too time-consuming. So glad for this quicker, easier reference point. ^.^
Thank you so much for the hoard-order section of this guide... trying to find everything from the task list was much too time-consuming. So glad for this quicker, easier reference point. ^.^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17