Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@spottedkind
Links to AH seaches for both Bloody Bandages parts are links to "Familiars" part of AH,while those are should be searched in "Apparel" part.

By the way I have to say it's a very useful guide,especially those direct links to AH,thank you very much for that ^^
@spottedkind
Links to AH seaches for both Bloody Bandages parts are links to "Familiars" part of AH,while those are should be searched in "Apparel" part.

By the way I have to say it's a very useful guide,especially those direct links to AH,thank you very much for that ^^
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux thanks for telling me, it's been fixed!
@Ventoux thanks for telling me, it's been fixed!
Very helpful - thank you!
Very helpful - thank you!
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@unidra

pinging self so I don't lose this
@unidra

pinging self so I don't lose this
LxbWmll.png
thank you So Much for putting these in hoard order omg
thank you So Much for putting these in hoard order omg
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
@spottedkind

Just a heads up, under "Scavengers" you have birch twigs listed as a coli drop, but I don't think that's correct.
@spottedkind

Just a heads up, under "Scavengers" you have birch twigs listed as a coli drop, but I don't think that's correct.
9cjDdGL.png
@LadyJulia hmm i think you're right, for some reason it's listed as a coli drop on the wiki. it's been corrected
@LadyJulia hmm i think you're right, for some reason it's listed as a coli drop on the wiki. it's been corrected
@spottedkind
Love this comprehensive guide - it's awesome! I noticed an error in a link for when you get a chance to update it.

Interior Design - (x22 Beautiful Barrens Tile | Buy)
The link for Buy goes to "other" instead of "materials".
@spottedkind
Love this comprehensive guide - it's awesome! I noticed an error in a link for when you get a chance to update it.

Interior Design - (x22 Beautiful Barrens Tile | Buy)
The link for Buy goes to "other" instead of "materials".
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@LM2 thanks for the heads up, it's been fixed!
@LM2 thanks for the heads up, it's been fixed!
@spottedkind Thank you so much for putting this helpful guide together![emoji=guardian love] I noticed a little typo when ctrl+F searching the quest names, the Goldenplains Poodle Mith quest should be "Golden Poof", instead of "Golden Proof".
@spottedkind

Thank you so much for putting this helpful guide together!
I noticed a little typo when ctrl+F searching the quest names, the Goldenplains Poodle Mith quest should be "Golden Poof", instead of "Golden Proof".
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17