Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@WinterMouse thanks for the update, i've linked to your thread now! @FrigidSong i'm glad it could be useful, i appreciate your effort to make a more thorough location guide as well i do apologize for removing the locations... i already wasn't very satisfied with it as it was, in many cases the locations i had listed weren't always complete or accurate anyway since the info was gathered manually before the database existed. i could try to go through and add links to each item's database entry so they're at least a bit easier to access, if that might be useful if anyone is interested i could also share the code from the thread in a pastebin or something. i really don't have the time or willpower to improve the guide much more as it stands beyond adding the new slots, but i'm not opposed at all if someone might want to take what i have here and remake it one day. let me know i suppose [emoji=veilspun confused size=1]
@WinterMouse thanks for the update, i've linked to your thread now!

@FrigidSong i'm glad it could be useful, i appreciate your effort to make a more thorough location guide as well

i do apologize for removing the locations... i already wasn't very satisfied with it as it was, in many cases the locations i had listed weren't always complete or accurate anyway since the info was gathered manually before the database existed. i could try to go through and add links to each item's database entry so they're at least a bit easier to access, if that might be useful

if anyone is interested i could also share the code from the thread in a pastebin or something. i really don't have the time or willpower to improve the guide much more as it stands beyond adding the new slots, but i'm not opposed at all if someone might want to take what i have here and remake it one day. let me know i suppose
@CRUSHING I was using your guide to do some auction house stuff, and I found some some edits you may or may not want to make. No pressure or nothing. I just wanted to let you know in case you cared about things like this. [s](Will be adding things as I notice them)[/s] [b][size=5]Missing/Incorrect parts:[/size][/b] - Gaboon Caterpillar in "The Hungry Little Viper" is spelled wrong and is missing its picture [b][size=5]Recommendations:[/size][/b] I recommend changing the auction house link of Fly in "Catching Flies" to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/food?itemname=Fly&food_value=5&food_cat=insect&sort=unit_cost_asc&nocollapse=1&collapse=1]this link[/url], as it will show less items that have the word "fly" in it aside from the fly people are looking for. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/1041.png[/img] this fly
@CRUSHING I was using your guide to do some auction house stuff, and I found some some edits you may or may not want to make. No pressure or nothing. I just wanted to let you know in case you cared about things like this.
(Will be adding things as I notice them)

Missing/Incorrect parts:
- Gaboon Caterpillar in "The Hungry Little Viper" is spelled wrong and is missing its picture

Recommendations:
I recommend changing the auction house link of Fly in "Catching Flies" to this link, as it will show less items that have the word "fly" in it aside from the fly people are looking for.
1041.png this fly
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
BOG3OmT.png
Where can I find this thing? Like we’re is the den to expand?
Where can I find this thing? Like we’re is the den to expand?
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
@Ilikememes0

I think you're looking for this link where you can trade in items to expand your hibernal den.
@Ilikememes0

I think you're looking for this link where you can trade in items to expand your hibernal den.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Thank you! I totally think you’re awesome :)
Thank you! I totally think you’re awesome :)
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
new tasks have been added, and it took a while but i have also added links to each item's game database entry so you can more quickly look up where to obtain them. i have also added pastebin links to the first post, anyone is welcome to use the code for your own guides etc.

as always if anything seems amiss ping me and i will fix it when i can!
new tasks have been added, and it took a while but i have also added links to each item's game database entry so you can more quickly look up where to obtain them. i have also added pastebin links to the first post, anyone is welcome to use the code for your own guides etc.

as always if anything seems amiss ping me and i will fix it when i can!
added 5 new tasks
added 5 new tasks
good to see this is still up to date! i lost the link for a full year and was afraid it might've been abandoned in the time it took me to find it again
good to see this is still up to date! i lost the link for a full year and was afraid it might've been abandoned in the time it took me to find it again
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17