Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Brew/Den Item Locations Masterlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@yellowstarfish oh yeah it definitely is, thanks for the heads up! Added it now c:
@yellowstarfish oh yeah it definitely is, thanks for the heads up! Added it now c:
s8iVVJA.png
Just commenting to give it a boost because I've used the old one for a while and hadn't noticed it had been remade! I remember looking for an alternative but that must've been before this got posted haha. Thank you for doing this!
Just commenting to give it a boost because I've used the old one for a while and hadn't noticed it had been remade! I remember looking for an alternative but that must've been before this got posted haha. Thank you for doing this!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy

All Hibernal Den items except for those pesky elemental battle stones should now be here, the coliseum list is extraordinarily messy but organizing can wait till I've had a small break. I have the version with only Swipp and Baldwin items still if it turns out this one is too cluttered, all feedback is greatly appreciated! I could add signifiers to show which items are needed in which activity and that's especially something I'd like some opinions about as the guide has always shown all of the items in the same way.

@Cruelty @vavaan @MaraLaray
Hello! I noticed you had asked to be pinged in the old guide so I figured I'd direct you here, this one is still kept up to date ^^ ping me here if you want to be added to the master pinglist!
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy

All Hibernal Den items except for those pesky elemental battle stones should now be here, the coliseum list is extraordinarily messy but organizing can wait till I've had a small break. I have the version with only Swipp and Baldwin items still if it turns out this one is too cluttered, all feedback is greatly appreciated! I could add signifiers to show which items are needed in which activity and that's especially something I'd like some opinions about as the guide has always shown all of the items in the same way.

@Cruelty @vavaan @MaraLaray
Hello! I noticed you had asked to be pinged in the old guide so I figured I'd direct you here, this one is still kept up to date ^^ ping me here if you want to be added to the master pinglist!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo
yesss id loved to be pinged, thanks so much for your hard work!
@Shidoo
yesss id loved to be pinged, thanks so much for your hard work!
4jwPjFx.png they/them | FR+16
» hatchery
» art commissions
» dragon seeking thread
@vavaan added ^^ glad to be of help!
@vavaan added ^^ glad to be of help!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo
You have the smallhead flying fist listed under Shadow for Fishing, but there's no image of it.
@Shidoo
You have the smallhead flying fist listed under Shadow for Fishing, but there's no image of it.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse fixed, thanks for the heads up!
@AnonEclipse fixed, thanks for the heads up!
s8iVVJA.png
Glad to! ^^
Glad to! ^^
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@Shidoo I would love to be added to the pinglist. Thank you!
@Shidoo I would love to be added to the pinglist. Thank you!
@Shidoo I think it'd be a good idea to remove the elemental runestones from the Coli lists, since they're no longer venue-exclusive. Any elemental enemy now has a chance to drop its element's runestone (see the first February 4 update here)--I got an Earth runestone from the Training Fields last night.

Other than that, this is great! Thanks a lot!
@Shidoo I think it'd be a good idea to remove the elemental runestones from the Coli lists, since they're no longer venue-exclusive. Any elemental enemy now has a chance to drop its element's runestone (see the first February 4 update here)--I got an Earth runestone from the Training Fields last night.

Other than that, this is great! Thanks a lot!
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12