Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Brew/Den Item Locations Masterlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Excellent! I've needed this in my life and didn't even know it! Lol
Excellent! I've needed this in my life and didn't even know it! Lol
Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours. - Noela Evans
1902.png339.png674.png19261.png
@Shidoo For hunting, the den item is the old world rabbit, not the cottontail rabbit! It's found in earth, light, and lightning according to Gaia's reference

Thanks as always for upkeeping this, I use the heck out of it haha
@Shidoo For hunting, the den item is the old world rabbit, not the cottontail rabbit! It's found in earth, light, and lightning according to Gaia's reference

Thanks as always for upkeeping this, I use the heck out of it haha
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons good catch, it's fixed now! ^^
@fistfulofdragons good catch, it's fixed now! ^^
s8iVVJA.png
@shidoo it looks like vampire eel is missing from the woodland path entry, i just picked up a few from the clown chargers there, so i just wanted to let you know!
@shidoo it looks like vampire eel is missing from the woodland path entry, i just picked up a few from the clown chargers there, so i just wanted to let you know!
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@shidoo
For the new Gaoler gene (Swipps), would you be able ot add the Pretty Pink Mums please?

https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Pretty_Pink_Mums
@shidoo
For the new Gaoler gene (Swipps), would you be able ot add the Pretty Pink Mums please?

https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Pretty_Pink_Mums
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][size=2]@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie [/size][rule] Here ya go folks! Pardon the delay, I’m on a semi-hiatus for health reasons. [size=5]New addition for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp’s Swap Stand[/url] as of 16.7.! New components have now been added to the guide.[/size] -Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler) [center][item=tertiary gene: blossom (gaoler)] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GcUNbIp.png[/img] [size=5]Components:[/size] [columns][item=dried lilium petals][nextcol][size=5]Dried Lilium Petals[/size] Coliseum: [b]Blooming Grove[/b] (Lilium Floron)[nextcol][item=pretty pink mums][nextcol][size=5]Pretty Pink Mums[/size] Gathering: [b]Foraging[/b] in [b]Arcane/Fire/Ice/Water[/b] (lvl 34 onwards)[nextcol][/columns] [rule] Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to get to you as soon as I can!
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie

Here ya go folks! Pardon the delay, I’m on a semi-hiatus for health reasons.

New addition for Swipp’s Swap Stand as of 16.7.! New components have now been added to the guide.

-Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)

GcUNbIp.png

Components:
Dried Lilium Petals Dried Lilium Petals

Coliseum:
Blooming Grove (Lilium Floron)
Pretty Pink Mums Pretty Pink Mums
Gathering:
Foraging in Arcane/Fire/Ice/Water
(lvl 34 onwards)

Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to get to you as soon as I can!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo

Oh dear! Please take care of yourself.
@Shidoo

Oh dear! Please take care of yourself.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Shidoo Could I be added to the Ping list please? ^^ Tysm for this guide! <3

Also, I do hope you get to feeling better, and make sure to take care of yourself. <3
@Shidoo Could I be added to the Ping list please? ^^ Tysm for this guide! <3

Also, I do hope you get to feeling better, and make sure to take care of yourself. <3
logosmall.png small_purple_spiral.png VT5KUr9.png
omg thank u for updating this!! i was just stressing that the one i used to use was like a year out of date lol
omg thank u for updating this!! i was just stressing that the one i used to use was like a year out of date lol
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
I've been foraging in Arcane since the new blooming tert was released, not a single Pretty Pink Mums. Are they THAT rare?
I've been foraging in Arcane since the new blooming tert was released, not a single Pretty Pink Mums. Are they THAT rare?
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12