Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Brew/Den Item Locations Masterlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@MaraLaray added!^^

@MissMokushiroku wow I completely missed that update! D: Yeah I'll need to edit them out when I have time, gotta take every chance I get to make this less cluttered lol. Thanks for pointing that out!
@MaraLaray added!^^

@MissMokushiroku wow I completely missed that update! D: Yeah I'll need to edit them out when I have time, gotta take every chance I get to make this less cluttered lol. Thanks for pointing that out!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo Can I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Shidoo Can I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17 Added!
@Ac3Kat17 Added!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo

Thank you so much for organizing all this!

Crowned Bonepriest & Giant Desert Centipede also in Scorched Forest :)
@Shidoo

Thank you so much for organizing all this!

Crowned Bonepriest & Giant Desert Centipede also in Scorched Forest :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 ah true that, fixed!
@Lara8 ah true that, fixed!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo Thank you for this list! <3

Also a note that Smoke Gyre is needed for one of the Hibernal Den quests, and drops in Scorched Forest.
@Shidoo Thank you for this list! <3

Also a note that Smoke Gyre is needed for one of the Hibernal Den quests, and drops in Scorched Forest.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@LadyRowyn whoops, mixed my steams and smokes x'D it's fixed now!
@LadyRowyn whoops, mixed my steams and smokes x'D it's fixed now!
s8iVVJA.png
hey, just wanted to chime in that you appear to be missing the [item=Sea Sparrow]! it is also found in earth.
hey, just wanted to chime in that you appear to be missing the Sea Sparrow ! it is also found in earth.
@Shidoo

This is super useful - thank you so much for taking over for Piney and for tackling adding in the HD stuff. Am I interpreting correctly that things are den, Baldwin, Swipp?

Also, have you considered putting a link at the back of Piney's old thread directing people here? If you don't want to do it yourself, how would you feel about someone else doing it?
@Shidoo

This is super useful - thank you so much for taking over for Piney and for tackling adding in the HD stuff. Am I interpreting correctly that things are den, Baldwin, Swipp?

Also, have you considered putting a link at the back of Piney's old thread directing people here? If you don't want to do it yourself, how would you feel about someone else doing it?
@KalynaAnne oh no pardon the mess, I trusted no one would find this while I was silently sorting the items x'D I was going to add the explanation when everything was finished, your interpretation is correct though!

But yeah I have thought about that, I just made the compromise of going through it regularly and pinging the new people in this thread when there's an update. I'm not even exactly sure why I've been so reluctant to do it myself to be honest, but I wouldn't object if someone else wanted to go for it! Especially now that Piney seems to have gone inactive.
@KalynaAnne oh no pardon the mess, I trusted no one would find this while I was silently sorting the items x'D I was going to add the explanation when everything was finished, your interpretation is correct though!

But yeah I have thought about that, I just made the compromise of going through it regularly and pinging the new people in this thread when there's an update. I'm not even exactly sure why I've been so reluctant to do it myself to be honest, but I wouldn't object if someone else wanted to go for it! Especially now that Piney seems to have gone inactive.
s8iVVJA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12