Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Brew/Den Item Locations Masterlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Shidoo
Hello! I noticed while poking through that, in the Coliseum section, Micro Deer is listed under Training Fields; under Woodland Path, both Micro Deer and Dwarf Fawn's tooltips are listed, but the text portions only list Micro Deer. Dwarf Fawn is needed for a Hibernal Den task and can be found in the Training Fields, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest!
@Shidoo
Hello! I noticed while poking through that, in the Coliseum section, Micro Deer is listed under Training Fields; under Woodland Path, both Micro Deer and Dwarf Fawn's tooltips are listed, but the text portions only list Micro Deer. Dwarf Fawn is needed for a Hibernal Den task and can be found in the Training Fields, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne what would I do without the hawk eyes of y'all fixed, and thanks for the heads up!
@Serpenthyne what would I do without the hawk eyes of y'all fixed, and thanks for the heads up!
s8iVVJA.png
The new formatting is definitely helpful [emoji=ridgeback happy]
The new formatting is definitely helpful
@shidoo
Just wanted to let you know, the remove scrolls are very rare coli drops as well as Market items!

I'm still looking for where the secondary and tertiary scrolls show up, but remove primary is dropped in the Training Grounds, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest.
@shidoo
Just wanted to let you know, the remove scrolls are very rare coli drops as well as Market items!

I'm still looking for where the secondary and tertiary scrolls show up, but remove primary is dropped in the Training Grounds, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@shidoo

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@shidoo

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@ARoundPtarmigan wat D:: they are apparently, whose idea was this lmao. Thanks for the heads up! xD

@Kumie added! ^^
@ARoundPtarmigan wat D:: they are apparently, whose idea was this lmao. Thanks for the heads up! xD

@Kumie added! ^^
s8iVVJA.png
Thank you. :D
Thank you. :D
@shidoo
Thanks so much for the helpful text types!! I was looking for the various dragonflies and noticed that the Giant Darner in Lightning is bolded but should be italicized.
@shidoo
Thanks so much for the helpful text types!! I was looking for the various dragonflies and noticed that the Giant Darner in Lightning is bolded but should be italicized.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Soupy good catch, fixed!
@Soupy good catch, fixed!
s8iVVJA.png
Thank you so much for putting this together!! I'll definitely be bookmarking for future reference!
Thank you so much for putting this together!! I'll definitely be bookmarking for future reference!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12