Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Not0a0mundane
eehhhhh probably not super optimal, i would advise getting those stones lol
@Not0a0mundane
eehhhhh probably not super optimal, i would advise getting those stones lol
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

Nice guide, thank you!

I notice that your example dragon is Water element. I don't know if you've wanted to try this since it does slow down total leveling times, but I tried swapping Sap for Wave Slash on a Water element dragon because I realized Water is soooo good for facing the Toad bosses.

It does require using Major Health Potions depending on how lucky you get with what dragon the bosses attack in what order, and it does require to pay a lot of attention in regular enemy rounds to which enemy you take down first (Surprisingly, I've found that Psywurms should be taken down first if they are with other enemies that aren't Brilliant Psywurms, without casting Haste, just Rally, to really take advantage of turn order), but it's really very doable.

And it does mean you have to not start on all Ice element enemies... but I already did that with the Arcane dragon to avoid being frozen, so really, it's not that much more difficult to use Water.

edit: oh yeah, and never start on packs of all Heartred Croaker, Common Podid, and I can't remember if Mossy Cerdae ever show in three's?
@ilimati

Nice guide, thank you!

I notice that your example dragon is Water element. I don't know if you've wanted to try this since it does slow down total leveling times, but I tried swapping Sap for Wave Slash on a Water element dragon because I realized Water is soooo good for facing the Toad bosses.

It does require using Major Health Potions depending on how lucky you get with what dragon the bosses attack in what order, and it does require to pay a lot of attention in regular enemy rounds to which enemy you take down first (Surprisingly, I've found that Psywurms should be taken down first if they are with other enemies that aren't Brilliant Psywurms, without casting Haste, just Rally, to really take advantage of turn order), but it's really very doable.

And it does mean you have to not start on all Ice element enemies... but I already did that with the Arcane dragon to avoid being frozen, so really, it's not that much more difficult to use Water.

edit: oh yeah, and never start on packs of all Heartred Croaker, Common Podid, and I can't remember if Mossy Cerdae ever show in three's?
hmm tagging for use later! ( must make one)
hmm tagging for use later! ( must make one)
@ilimati Feel like I'm doing something wrong but can't figure it out... I do the steps but when I am against those damn kitties my Eliminate tends to do basically no damage. What do I do wrong? :O

Edit: I'm dumb, just read Meditate, I sometimes misclick and click that, shouldn't be doing that anymore because that's reducing the damage haha.
@ilimati Feel like I'm doing something wrong but can't figure it out... I do the steps but when I am against those damn kitties my Eliminate tends to do basically no damage. What do I do wrong? :O

Edit: I'm dumb, just read Meditate, I sometimes misclick and click that, shouldn't be doing that anymore because that's reducing the damage haha.
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
hmmm, what is y'alls opinion on using this build with an ice dragon? The only unstatted lvl25 I have rn is Ice :(
hmmm, what is y'alls opinion on using this build with an ice dragon? The only unstatted lvl25 I have rn is Ice :(
@pthn
element doesnt really matter for that build imo
@pthn
element doesnt really matter for that build imo
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
The old Mire Flier build could handle a Boss with full breath.
It still takes just as much time with this build as it does with the "old" Mire Flier build, in the long run. The old build has the ability to tackle a boss or two if you have the right conditions. This build here, cannot handle a boss, cannot build breath back up quickly if it is needed, have to deal with the meditate fatigue...
Really not worth it.
The old Mire Flier build could handle a Boss with full breath.
It still takes just as much time with this build as it does with the "old" Mire Flier build, in the long run. The old build has the ability to tackle a boss or two if you have the right conditions. This build here, cannot handle a boss, cannot build breath back up quickly if it is needed, have to deal with the meditate fatigue...
Really not worth it.
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
Just here to report I'm still using this build for heavy grinding/fast leveling and I still love it best of all builds.

The purpose of a boss showing up in the venue is to take time / drain your energy / try to kill you faster, so if you're leveling for a push or for profit and you're skipping the bosses (which you ought to be, if you're leveling for a push or for profit [hence the "millionaire" in the name lol] where speed is of the essence and you care less about boss rewards and more about fodder turnover) then it doesn't matter that this build takes longer and is more risky with which to tackle a boss because you're skipping the bosses. Skanti's tip above on using the wave slash on a water dragon to fight toads is a good twist on it, though, if you do want to boss fight.
Just here to report I'm still using this build for heavy grinding/fast leveling and I still love it best of all builds.

The purpose of a boss showing up in the venue is to take time / drain your energy / try to kill you faster, so if you're leveling for a push or for profit and you're skipping the bosses (which you ought to be, if you're leveling for a push or for profit [hence the "millionaire" in the name lol] where speed is of the essence and you care less about boss rewards and more about fodder turnover) then it doesn't matter that this build takes longer and is more risky with which to tackle a boss because you're skipping the bosses. Skanti's tip above on using the wave slash on a water dragon to fight toads is a good twist on it, though, if you do want to boss fight.
duHgkuH.png
Thank you. Gonna try this out on my newest level 25
Thank you. Gonna try this out on my newest level 25
qbjlfo.pnghTT9mDg.png
Saving this for help later. Thanks for the build and explanation!
Saving this for help later. Thanks for the build and explanation!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13