Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Thank you for sharing this build! Haven't used it long, but it's working out great so far. I previously used Mire Flyer, and I have to say, it's amazing not having to worry about Brilliant Psywurms being faster - given I use a Plague leveller, a crit from those could leave me with 11 or 12 health. This is so much less stressful!
Thank you for sharing this build! Haven't used it long, but it's working out great so far. I previously used Mire Flyer, and I have to say, it's amazing not having to worry about Brilliant Psywurms being faster - given I use a Plague leveller, a crit from those could leave me with 11 or 12 health. This is so much less stressful!
“an
-art by @owleics
I built this dragon, but it doesn’t work. For some reason eliminate only does 420 damage. What’s going on?
I built this dragon, but it doesn’t work. For some reason eliminate only does 420 damage. What’s going on?
@ZiggyThePinhead
is the meditate debuff gone when you elim? this takes 3 rounds after the meditate, so i usually go: med - haste - rally - defend (or another rally if its only magic users), and then your elim should do some damage
@ZiggyThePinhead
is the meditate debuff gone when you elim? this takes 3 rounds after the meditate, so i usually go: med - haste - rally - defend (or another rally if its only magic users), and then your elim should do some damage
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
I’ll try that. Thanks!
I’ll try that. Thanks!
saving! want to try this out sometime, never had coli levels use meditate before :0
saving! want to try this out sometime, never had coli levels use meditate before :0
0BzehVy.png
@ilimati so i tried outthis build and its pretty cool so far but i have some questions!

sometimes i'll do what the guide says, and then on the eliminate will only be 421 damage instead. and then if i have enough breath, i will try rallying and eliminating again, but it'll still be 421 damage. if this happens, should i just refresh? im not familiar with meditating/rallying/haste builds at all (my only pair rn being scratch and eliminate builds and now this one on another dragon) so not sure when to give up i guess. it was against a group of three cat enemies with big claws on the last time it happened

edit: and if u had any general tips to keep in mind while using this build, i would appreciate it! (or maybe a link to another guide, i know i am v new at this type of build that uses things other than straight up slash and eliminate haha)

also, just happened again kinda. i was fighting a group of kaimatchi and one of them dodged out of an eliminate. i was in good health and just killed one so i tried to meditate/haste/rally. but when i tried, haste didnt give me another immediate turn and when i finally eliminated again it only did 420 damage despite me rallying. not really sure whats going on here :<
@ilimati so i tried outthis build and its pretty cool so far but i have some questions!

sometimes i'll do what the guide says, and then on the eliminate will only be 421 damage instead. and then if i have enough breath, i will try rallying and eliminating again, but it'll still be 421 damage. if this happens, should i just refresh? im not familiar with meditating/rallying/haste builds at all (my only pair rn being scratch and eliminate builds and now this one on another dragon) so not sure when to give up i guess. it was against a group of three cat enemies with big claws on the last time it happened

edit: and if u had any general tips to keep in mind while using this build, i would appreciate it! (or maybe a link to another guide, i know i am v new at this type of build that uses things other than straight up slash and eliminate haha)

also, just happened again kinda. i was fighting a group of kaimatchi and one of them dodged out of an eliminate. i was in good health and just killed one so i tried to meditate/haste/rally. but when i tried, haste didnt give me another immediate turn and when i finally eliminated again it only did 420 damage despite me rallying. not really sure whats going on here :<
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet
were you hit by that magic attack by the kitties? the one with the white cloud that name i just forgot lol? you gotta check if you have debuff of some kind, over your health bar. if you have that little white cloud that you do less damage.
@tybaltcatulet
were you hit by that magic attack by the kitties? the one with the white cloud that name i just forgot lol? you gotta check if you have debuff of some kind, over your health bar. if you have that little white cloud that you do less damage.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati so i ended up practicing more today and got into a rhythm, much better and rarely had that problem! i think it took awhile for me to sink in that the extra rallying/haste damage did not start up for two turns. sometimes i would meditate/haste/rally but then another enemy would go before my second rally or defend (i think if they have higher quickness?) and i would think that means im ok to eliminate bc my round is done. as i practiced more, i got a lot better at guessing when to defend or rally too for that last step :D usually i am not thinking much about magic using enemies vs physical damage ones

one remaining question i have is, when do you normally leave and start over again when your health bar begins to run low? i noticed giving orange and sometimes even the biggest health potions doesnt do much, and im not sure when to start over so i dont get killed and their energy goes low. ive been having to stop and feed the group multiple times haha. so pretty much: around how low should i let my trainer dragon's health bar go before exiting to the main menu and beginning again? (i train my fodder to level 9)

but overall, thank you so much for sharing your build! :D its super cool and ive never been sure on the one trainer two fodder systems, but it became easier for me as i practiced to fall into a natural rhythm. i think im really going to enjoy my mire millionaire <3

@ilimati so i ended up practicing more today and got into a rhythm, much better and rarely had that problem! i think it took awhile for me to sink in that the extra rallying/haste damage did not start up for two turns. sometimes i would meditate/haste/rally but then another enemy would go before my second rally or defend (i think if they have higher quickness?) and i would think that means im ok to eliminate bc my round is done. as i practiced more, i got a lot better at guessing when to defend or rally too for that last step :D usually i am not thinking much about magic using enemies vs physical damage ones

one remaining question i have is, when do you normally leave and start over again when your health bar begins to run low? i noticed giving orange and sometimes even the biggest health potions doesnt do much, and im not sure when to start over so i dont get killed and their energy goes low. ive been having to stop and feed the group multiple times haha. so pretty much: around how low should i let my trainer dragon's health bar go before exiting to the main menu and beginning again? (i train my fodder to level 9)

but overall, thank you so much for sharing your build! :D its super cool and ive never been sure on the one trainer two fodder systems, but it became easier for me as i practiced to fall into a natural rhythm. i think im really going to enjoy my mire millionaire <3

0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet
you dont have to guess if you can safely elim, just check the smol buff-thingies over your trainer's health bar - if you hover with your mouse they should tell you what they do! :)

i usually dont bother with health potions, i just hit refresh when my trainer looks like they're dying...

glad you're having fun! :)
@tybaltcatulet
you dont have to guess if you can safely elim, just check the smol buff-thingies over your trainer's health bar - if you hover with your mouse they should tell you what they do! :)

i usually dont bother with health potions, i just hit refresh when my trainer looks like they're dying...

glad you're having fun! :)
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
i'm trying this out, and so far it's going well! never used meditate before, and i'm surprised at how well it works! :)
i'm trying this out, and so far it's going well! never used meditate before, and i'm surprised at how well it works! :)
arcane_1.png
⚞ Deesdragonets ⚟
NF2k9yC.png
Gaolers!
Female | FREE Dragons
arcane_1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13